Epi 3 - Written Update Oct 20

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This is the time when i will usually post the update on Tuesday & Wednesday cause I have work ok.. so please be patient.. Now enjoy the update..

Scene starts with Pia falling into Abhay's arms. he puts her down and he walks away..She calls him but he ignores her and keeps walking Pia watches him walk away..He disappears.. Kabir & Misha reach the bottom and call for Pia. Misha sees her and hugs her and says your alive yes your alive.and then she backs off and says i got a little senti don't get used to it.. Pia is still staring at the place where Abhay disappeared.. Pia says where did the person who saved my life go.Misha says she's shocked.Kabir says she's a bit scraed. he carries her and they leave the place..

They are in the canteen i guess.. and Kabir says i know its my fault i should have checked the ropes, then he starts flirting with her.. and says your special.. you survived that experience.. Misha invites Pia to her house for a her dad's surprise birthday party she leaves with Pia.. They spot T with her friends limping.. Kabir says he won't be able to make the party tonight cause he has plans, Misha teases him and says why wont you hang out with us K imitating T.. Pia also disagrees but Misha forces her to come.. Kabir says now that you mention it if your saying I'll come to.. Misha looks at him and then at Pia..Misha says don't Kabir just don't.. Pia & Misha are on her bike chatting there way.. Misha the party will be fun.. Pia says what where you saying to Kabir, Misha says i don't want Kabir to fall for you cause he's not your type, he changes girlfriend every week, and i dont want you to be his flavor of the week, but he's a good friend.. and you know whats good about you, you don't waste your time decorating yourself like those useless bimbos, your really beautiful and thats what guys like..

Misha's mom at home, getting ready for the party.. We get to meet Misha's older sister Panchi.. she has a new dog that her mom doesn't want at the house.. Panchi emotional blackmails her mom into letting the dog stay.. Misha & Pia enter the house.. and she jokes around with Panchi..

Misha's mo notices Pia's elbow is hurt, Misha tries to cover it up, but her mom says i'll listen to your excuses later let me apply medicine right now..Misha tells her mom hoe Pia fell and they were all scared but she's alive, Misha also tells her mom that Pia said a guy saved her but she doesn't know what she's talking about since she got hurt real bad. Misha's mom decided to call Pia's mom but she tells her she's from an orphanage.. Misha say my mom is your mom, wow i love my dialgous mind blowing and she leaves.. Misha's mom tells Pia to stay here tonight and then when she's ready she can come to the party tonight..

Misha shows Pia her closet.. Pia is shocked.. She says dad thinks his daughters like dressing all fancy, why dont you become dad's fancy daughter.. she leaves her in the room to change.She changes into a purple dress and she looks gorgeous..The wind blows and she goes to the window to see what is it.. she wonders what's up with this city..

The party starts and Pia enters.. Misha says she looks really good. Misha and Pia walk down.. Misha walks away. This girls bumps into Pia and starts to diss her, Panchi comes to her rescue andf the girl leaves, Misha comes back to them and says why is she hanging out with her friend..go to your boyfriend he might be getting bored with you.. Panchi leaves them and goes..her and Danish talk & mingle.. 

Misha asks Pia who is she looking for, she says that guy.. Misha says oh your Krish yeh look for him.. Pia says he saved my life i have to thank him. Misha says say thanks to him in your dreams that where you usually meet him right.. They both go to Danish & Panchi they talk and they see T & her friends walk in.. T walks over to them and Misha spoils her drink on her.. The all walk away Pia gives her a napkin.. She cleans herself and then hands the dirty napkin back to Pia, and says go get me a drink.. she makes fun of her, and Pia leaves the party crying. She is out in the dark all by herself..

Enjoy

Please Click LIKE If you Liked the Update..

Thanks

Zaara
Edited by ..-Zaara-.. - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessPatel77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..:))
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the amazing update zaaraπŸ‘
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Zaara! πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kind of dissapointment in a way, to see Pia running away rather than facing Mia!

thanx a lot for this amazing update
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank u soooo much for the update..

luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome..
thanks ALOT for the update...
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update thank you so much.
thanx a lot zaara for the upd.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for such amazing written update pf pkyek.