My View of the Story Ahead

vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I dont think Rashmi would have told Vikrant the truth... She is not so dumb...And the call Kabir gets at the end, it may be misleading viewers thinking that he gets to know the truth...

But, Jyoti wont succeed in Pankaj Drama...Somehow, police plan will fail and Pankaj will get to know that Jyoti cheated...and then...He'll be onto revealing Jyoti in front of Kabir and rest of the Sisodiyas.... As he has already recorded her saying that they'll get married and will run away...

But.Before Kabir gets to know, Vikrant and Chachi-sa will know the truth either through Pankaj or from some other incident and they'll tell Kabir things in different manner so as to build suspicion in Kabir's Mind......

But...but...but...

Surely, there wont be break-up between Jyoti and Kabir... and things will be again very well between both of them and Pankaj, Chachi-sa and Co. will again lose...

Even though we are not liking current proceedings, CVs will surely carry on this track for long...

So as of now, 

Sumer-Asha chapter is over...
There is no chance of Vikrant improvising...
In Sharmas, there is no further story....

The only incomplete plot is now Suspense of RP and Chachi-sa.......

So, CVs are bound to carry on the villaneous act of Pankaj.......... Or else....Finish off the incomplete plots and take a leap and create more problems for Jyoti and good people... Or else....End of JYOTI........??

Please Share your thoughts.........
Edited by vaishal.dalal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achchilarki thumbnail
how do u know all this?? Is it just your guess or you are sure about it that police plan will fail?
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Vaishal........ just a presumtion?🤔 or you got a spoiler again? 😆
But that'll be great too.... 👍🏼
vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkie

Vaishal........ just a presumtion?🤔 or you got a spoiler again? 😆

But that'll be great too.... 👍🏼

Areey nahi Nikkie...As I have said... This is my view of story ahead...No Spoiler.... My individual perception
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A Blind guy like Pankaj who was able to steal  Roshani can do everything and he predicted that  Jyoti will not leave Kabir and this is clearly a plan to ruin her life as my opinion,and I hope that you right and at the end nothing happen to Jyotir marriage life.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After today, I don't think there's anything anyone can do to shake Kabir's faith in Jyoti - even if, say, Jyoti has someone else's baby.  I mean, Kabir had every right to be pissed @ Jyoti  for not telling him earlier and in time.  I'm not suggesting that Kabir should have divorced her, but certainly that he should have taken her to the woodshed and read her the riot act on ever lying to him again.

Thankfully, Reshmi saved the day by telling Kabir everything, rather than bring in the cops.  Hope her problems w/ Vikrant get solved soon.  In fact, I think they might - right now, there are 2 third generation Sisodias, and CS will want Vikrant's kid to  have claim on the succession rather than Kabir's Roshni.  In fact, the idea that a non Sisodia like Roshni, and that too a girl, be the face of the next generation might be so repulsive to CS that she might ask Vikrant to swallow his pride, accept at least Jeet, if not Reshmi.

And I think next week, we'll start seeing CS plotting against RP again, since Jyoti  has only gone from strength to strength, and now has Sumer on her side as well.  If Sumer and Kabir are on her side, so is Raghu.  Vikrant can't do much for CS, and she knows it.
Vr15h thumbnail
Do you think we've seen the last of Pankaj, or is he likely to resurface?
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CV's keep him in store and Pankaj will come back with another trick to make a gap in Jyotir's life.(I guess)

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

CV's keep him in store and Pankaj will come back with another trick to make a gap in Jyotir's life.(I guess)

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Do you think we've seen the last of Pankaj, or is he likely to resurface?

Jyotir will get him back themselves, Apne paon pe kulhadi maarna 
It'd be really mean to say this but the The only solution can be that Jyotir get Roshni re-checked and the Doctor says that even Bone-Marrow transplants cannot save her now. 
Some days of guilt for Jyotir that they didn't pay attention to Pankaj's words on time but then we'll be spared the horror of Psycho ji and his another baby with Jyoti, and then Kabir taking a Bheeshm-Pratigya to prevent any partiality towards both of the Pankaj-Jyoti kids from his side.

But..... wait it can be good in a way, as it is Asher can't have kids and we aren't seeing any bright prospects for Raghvri as well so CS can proclaim Jeet as the rightful heir only to humiliate Jyoti's kids, relief for Rashmi,

ugh.... bad idea, we should wait for Vikrant reformation, it is absolutely possible after Brij n Sumer happened 👏
Vr15h thumbnail
On a different note, since they show the Sharmas on again, off again @ random, isn't it time they showed Deepu & Poonam having, or trying to have, a kid?  I'm glad they didn't have to introduce a track where Jyoti tries to leave Roshni w/ Padma, Deepu but Poonam objects.  My desire is - either the Sharmas disappear totally, since they are in a different city, and resurface only if RP gets elected CM, or else, continue to show the Sharmas w/ Deepu & Poonam having a baby.  But no need to show Sushma as well.

It's time they had Asha, Jyoti & Poonam all pregnant.  Bhavri maybe later.