Kabir is Awesome!

siddra_4_lyf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode (20th October) where Kabir takes aarti of Jyoti was mindblowing! 😳

Aamir Dalvi's acting was too good the way he was crying!

Watch the episode just for his superb acting!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siddra_4_lyf

Today's episode (20th October) where Kabir takes aarti of Jyoti was mindblowing! 😳

Aamir Dalvi's acting was too good the way he was crying!

Watch the episode just for his superb acting!

Thanks. Why was he crying? Has Jyoti told him about Pankaj?
siddra_4_lyf thumbnail

Kabir does aarti of Jyoti because she has managed to reform Sumer and get Sumer and Asha back together.
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaar i totally agree wid u but i m totally fida over each and every adaa of aamir the way he talks and looks jyoti is just breath taking 4 me in such type romantic scenes especially .i watch jyoti only 4 aamir there is no doubt he is a fab actor and doing a commendable job👏👏 👏wat a lucky girl jyoti is!!!😆
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i too love aamir lot....he is a great actor.....all those jyotir scenes r just awesome n cute ....just love to watch them.....hope they always remain like this only...
siddra_4_lyf thumbnail
Yeah I agree wiv all of u Kabir is jus  TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and handsome nd every move he makes jus makes me MELT😳😳😆
vvega thumbnail

When Aamir was introduced as Kabir was wondering if he was fit for the role and would do justice for the role he was portraying , but he has proved everyone wrong, one of the most talented actors around, he is doing a fab job in jyoti.

anavisalwan thumbnail
Love every bit of Aamir for being the perfect Kabir.
He has played the character so well. The time he entered the show i was not very much happy with this guy, but he is just Awesome. Jyoti is worth watching because of the life he gave to the show after his entry. Not only in the show, in the life of Jyoti from a Stranger to a friend, to a lover to a husband & ultimately to a life partner. He has portrayed every feel of the character so well that he had become the dream man of many, i think. He speak with his eyes & his eyes helps him to speak everything before he himself speak a word. The expression of love, respect, anger, naughtiness, care what not... Jyoti is so lucky to have his a life partner....

Truly :

Kabir is Awesome! & so is Aamir Dalvi

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anavisalwan

Love every bit of Aamir for being the perfect Kabir.
He has played the character so well. The time he entered the show i was not very much happy with this guy, but he is just Awesome. Jyoti is worth watching because of the life he gave to the show after his entry. Not only in the show, in the life of Jyoti from a Stranger to a friend, to a lover to a husband & ultimately to a life partner. He has portrayed every feel of the character so well that he had become the dream man of many, i think. He speak with his eyes & his eyes helps him to speak everything before he himself speak a word. The expression of love, respect, anger, naughtiness, care what not... Jyoti is so lucky to have his a life partner....

Truly :

Kabir is Awesome! & so is Aamir Dalvi

truely anavisalwan, aamir is superb😃 in his acting n he fits in every role he plays,just love him😳 ....n kabir in his role,love him too😳............jyoti is so lucky to have him....which girl won't want to have a hubby like him☺️
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i just love kabir and joyti together