PrincessR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hii every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luv swara and aaditiya  together. why are they making swara with kk?😭
 kk is nice dont get me wrong but theres a different chemistry with swara and aaditiya they have a past together❤️ . I understand aaditiya is angry but swara shud teel im the truth its about time. I hate the people who write the script.😡

Please make swara and aaditiya together. Aaditiya is fit⭐️ and swara is pretty😳. theyre the perfect couple.xxxxxxxx😕

what do u guys fink????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iagreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee new aadi mast hai
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is the point, this show is ending anyway. SOOOO???
nad is the channel called NDTV IMAGINE or IMAGINE TV
khan-hk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with you...i really like swara and aditya togther...i hope that they get each other and we get to see some cute romantic scenes with them before it ends Edited by khan-hk - 13 years ago
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
would aditya believe swara? he doesnt believe anything that comes out of her mouth, just look at when she got abducted last time. 

im torn as to who i can swara with. 
aditya and swara share a painful past,too many burnt brigdes

yet wid kk, she will never love him like she loves aditya so its nnot really fair to either to get togehter. 

sigh
khan-hk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessR

Hii every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i luv swara and aaditiya  together. why are they making swara with kk?😭
 kk is nice dont get me wrong but theres a different chemistry with swara and aaditiya they have a past together❤️ . I understand aaditiya is angry but swara shud teel im the truth its about time. I hate the people who write the script.😡

Please make swara and aaditiya together. Aaditiya is fit⭐️ and swara is pretty😳. theyre the perfect couple.xxxxxxxx😕

what do u guys fink????????

heey can U tell me way adi is mad at swara...cuz i have just started to wacth this show from sep and adi kep saying that swara gave him dhokha...i understand that its a misunderstanding between swara and adi but ais akya hua hai....
Edited by khan-hk - 13 years ago
second_chances thumbnail

Originally posted by: khan-hk

heey can U tell me way adi is mad at swara...cuz i have just started to wacth this show from sep and adi kep saying that swara gave him dhokha...i understand that its a misunderstandecding between swara and adi but ais akya hua hai....

well in a gist, adityas family found out about swaras dancing past and did not want her in the family. so she left. aditya decided he loved swara too much to leave her so he left his family for her.
this meant swara and aditya lef the luxurious life behind. 
after more family drama, and wat not, adityas mom pretty much convinced swara that its not fair for aditya to live this way, his family needs him and he deserves a happy luxurious lifestyle. 
so swara decides to leave him. and she knew he wouldnt go back to the family and leave her that easily so she made it look like she is a gold digger and married him for money and everything she does is for money and nothing to do with real love. 

if u notice, thsi si why he was trying to get rid of swara from kks life. 
hope that helped 
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Although I do like Swara and Aditya as a jodi I feel Swara should stay with KK now. I mean KK is such a sweet guy and he deserves someone like Swara 😛whereas all Aditya is concerned about at the minute is bringing Swara down and if Swara and Aditya were to get togther it would cause problems for Adityas wife.
second_chances thumbnail
^^^ i agree too, if there is a reunion, it would be at the cost of depali and kk and the kids

and then wat about the kids?
aditi is so close to depali. they really are like mother daughter, the little girls life would be turned upside down too.
and then kks 2 kids, thier first mom already abandoned them, and now swara too? it wouldnt be fair to them. wat did they do to deserve so many people walking out of their lives?
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i guess this is the last week of SS and i have no clue how they r planning to wrap the show....i hope they don't rush thru the show n wud show some logic...hopefully there is a happy logical end...anyways gud work by all the actors in the show👏👏👏

Pria