DOTW: FR in this changed situation.........

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi LTLians...........

first of all.......sorry for being late......i have forgotten its my turn for a DOTW.....but thanks to Fivr's for the reminder.............

so we all are very happy that Naku will be living with Dutta in his room now........actually........in their room........so this might lead to the FR........as some of us might be thinking.........i know this topic hav been discussed earlier.........but with the changed scenario.......whats wrong with discussing again.........

so my questions.........

1. how u all want the FR to happen - by accident or Naku herself revealing.........

2. how u all expect Dutta to react - its about ur views........not what CVs will do..........

3. what u expect from CVs.........what u think CVs will do..........will they surprise us or they will show the same........Dutta crying dhoka again.............

4. what role Kala n her sis n Baaji are going to play in the FR.........

5. DP's track is still continuing..........do u all think DP will play some role in the FR...........

and most important.........we all know that BH is planning for something bigger (if CVs hav not forgotten about BH)........so what u think BH is going to do.........do he know about Naku's truth........if he can know about Sup's affair........its not a big deal for him to inquire about Naku.............what u all think about this...........

guys.......i m busy in getting my PC formatted........so might not reply to u all.........for this.....sorry in advance............and now hav fun n keep discussing..............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--khushi-- thumbnail
hii swati.........................
Yepppppiiiii first one to reply.................................... 
1) I want it to happen by Nakku only.................... coz  if it happens accidently then Dutta will be more hurt, that i dont want at any cost...............

2)its quite obvious that he'll be in big shock..................... but dont want him to react lyk "mere sath fir se dhokha hua, sabhi khubsurat chahere dhokhebaaz hote hai" kind of behaviour........ I want ke he will undrstand what nakku's situation is? and forgive her...........

3)I must say cv's r very cruel........... so they wont make things easy in such way............... I think they will show nakku's FR accidently And then same dhokha hua kind of drama......................

4)As i think bajji will be fooled by evil trio, so he spit out the truth to roops, and later on its kala and her sisters who gonna make trap for nakku.. and try their bst to breakup b/w TaSha.................

5)No i dont think so....... he is already suffering with cancer, and counting his last days............. ya 1 thing i remember when babi said to nakku that if dutta forgive DP then she allow her to reveil her truth to Dutta...........that might help in certain way........................

6)thats the que i am too confused about......................... this BH tarck is going very complicated coz we even dont knw either cv's have remember BH or  they forgot??????
If i consider yup BH is there in the track then She or He must be aware of nakku's truth...................... but i am also confuse ke this BH is possitive charactor or negetive????
So what i can do is firstly read the comments of other members as well And then edit the sixth answer as per my convience...
 Ha ha ha..........................................................
Edited by khushi0318 - 13 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

answering ur questions in order

1. i want nakku to reveal her face asap
2. as i said nakku should reveal her face on her own then i think at first dutta will be shocked ...feel betrayed but after listening to nakkus side of the story he will calm down...though will take time to accept the fact that she is so beautiful
3. i think nakku wont reveal her face on her own...may be kala will use this against tasha...so dutta will cry DHOKHA
4.Kala and sis will create misunderstanding between tasha by revealing nakkus face...and baaji will try to calm down dutta but will not succeed in doing so...infact dutta will be mad at both nakku and baaji
5. not sure about DP s role in all this depends if he is the BH or not
i think DP  is the BH ...then i guess he must be knowing about nakkus beauty and will clear duttas misunderstanding
Edited by stranger2rose - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1. how u all want the FR to happen - by accident or Naku herself revealing.........

Nakku FR ' I think it going to reveal by accident.

2. how u all expect Dutta to react - its about ur views........not what CVs will do..........

datta will not get angry at nakku but he will become sad, he will ask why nakku why u did not trust me. when she plea datta to listen to her story, datta will listen.

3. what u expect from CVs.........what u think CVs will do..........will they surprise us or they will show the same........Dutta crying dhoka again.............

CVs is going to give a big surprise to us- datta will listen to nakku story and his heart will change and he will think like nakku and datta will forgive his father whole heartedly.

Bajji will speak for nakku.

Kala is waiting for right time to hit nakku, bajji. So kala will say bajji also hide the truth from u datta. I told u not to listen believe both of them.

OR

She will me mum and watch the show happily. She will think nakku and bajji chapter is over.

5. DP's track is still continuing..........do u all think DP will play some role in the FR...........

After FR nakku story will make datta to forgive DP.

and most important.........we all know that BH is planning for something bigger (if CVs hav not forgotten about BH)........so what u think BH is going to do.........do he know about Naku's truth........if he can know about Sup's affair........its not a big deal for him to inquire about Naku.............what u all think about this.........

BH there is no role to play. Datta is in pain and he must have known that. he will be back when datta problems (nakku FR, datta forgive his dad) get solved. Edited by sasha_1 - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati2008

Hi LTLians...........

first of all.......sorry for being late......i have forgotten its my turn for a DOTW.....but thanks to Fivr's for the reminder.............

so we all are very happy that Naku will be living with Dutta in his room now........actually........in their room........so this might lead to the FR........as some of us might be thinking.........i know this topic hav been discussed earlier.........but with the changed scenario.......whats wrong with discussing again.........

so my questions.........

and most important.........we all know that BH is planning for something bigger (if CVs hav not forgotten about BH)........so what u think BH is going to do.........do he know about Naku's truth........if he can know about Sup's affair........its not a big deal for him to inquire about Naku.............what u all think about this...........

guys.......i m busy in getting my PC formatted........so might not reply to u all.........for this.....sorry in advance............and now hav fun n keep discussing..............

However it is revealed ( hoping that Nakku reveals it herself)according to d present state of their understanding level, Dutta should first listen to her side of the story and understand her situation to why she had to do it. Surely, he will take a bit of time to accept her beautiful face. If he reacts DHOKHA then he nevr truly loved or understood her
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
1. naku should reveal the truth herself.

2.dutta will be angry and shouting again dhokha dhokha but we want he should understand naku's sitution and forgive her.

3.i don't think cv's will surprise becoz everyone knows about the cv's in the home.so no one will make such a big mistake

4. thinks so that bhaji will tell roops the truth and sisters will use this truth to seperate tasha as kala already wants dutta's heart to be broken  again in more pain after strong love

5.dp track will help  dutta to forgive others