taani21 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
I loved MasterChef India!
I did not think that the show will be so intersting to watch. I was taken by surprise as the show was damn good. Especially Akshay Kumar was rocking. I am looking forward to next week of the show. Guys, what do you have to say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

820

Users

4

Likes

5

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
meri ami jaan ko bara pasand aya hai yeh show and mee too like this show 👍🏼
ronitfan thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
For me, it was maha pakau!
carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
it's amazing - i like the suspense of who stays and who goes.
akki makes it fun.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".