Rachu's TVD Hit List #5 and #6

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey dudes sorry for the delay!!! But here I am with....

Rachu's TVD Hit List

What is it?

This is where I personally give my top ten moments of the week's episode.

Where do you guys come into this?

Here you guys can discuss my top ten and also put what you think should have been in the top ten!

So here I go with my top ten for episode 5!

Episode 5 

1 - Mason's working with Katherine!!!! 

2 - Liz knows Caroline, Damon and Stefan are vampires...not good!

3 - Tyler gives Mason the moonstone...exactly what does it do?!

4 - Tyler confides in Jeremy.....what more could we ask for?

5 - Caroline beats Mason up! wow that girl kicked his butt!

6 - Stefan is back on human blood...can he keep a hold of himself?

7 - Damon doesn't kill Liz because "she's his friend", the Damon we know and love!

8 - Damon and Elena....friends again?

9 - The Stefan-Damon moments....true brotherly love!

10 -Tyler almost triggers the curse.....but when will it actually happen?

Episode 6

1 - Elena breaks up with Stefan - he looked so heartbroken!

2 - 
Katherine is going to use Matt to trigger Tyler's curse - No frigging way!!! Tyler please don't become a werewolf, it was Mason's dying wish!

3 - 
Damon kills Mason - noooo!!!! lovely lovely Mason!!!!

4 - Caroline starts to get along with her mum - but Caro still compels her!

5 - Stefan almost dies in the well!!!

6 - Jeremy finally getting in on the vampire action - by the end of the episode I'm sure he'll be leading the hunt for Kat!

7 - 
More Jeremy-Tyler scenes - heaven!

8 - 
Damon and Bonnie actually work together - even if Bonnie didn't want to at first

9 - Damon provokes Katherine - much to Stefan's disappointment

10 - Jenna stabs herself!

Looking forward to your input!

Keep the discussions healthy and remember to abide by TVD Forum Rules at all times!

Have Fun!!!!!

Edited by Rachu_1987 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Rachu!
My Top Couple.
-Masooonnn and Katherinnnneee. Nooooooo  My Mason... *sobs*
-Damon and Elena...ahh how much I wait for their scenes each week......
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
XD

remind me to edit this Rach!

*edited*

okie, this will be short 'cos I still have to work on Musings for 4 and 5. *hides*

favourite bit - Jer/Ty. Without a doubt. xD
Edited by Anhdara13 - 13 years ago
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post! :D This was one of the best episodes of the series thus far. I was completely enthralled from start to finish. I think Katherine will probably create the same "trigger the curse" scenario on poor Tyler. oww :( LOL, Tyler kinda surprised me... I thought it was a little weird that he would confide in Jer about the moonstone. I mean it's not like they are great friends or anything. :P

And loved Elena softening toward Damon, even if it was just a bit, because deep down she knows that he does care. (:
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreed rachu dee!!! i relly lykd all dese scenes!! n one of my fav scenes that is nt in ur list wz caroline n bonnie's lil convo!!! it felt great f ter seeing dem f ter a longg tym!!! =)

1. yess!! that scene wz jus awesumm!! hats off to paul!!! hiss actingg my gawdd!!! m juss flattered!! d lil delena convo wz gud too!!

2. yess i dunn wann tyler to b a warewolf!!! =( kathrine is sooo mean!!! shez using matt for dis!! =( i dunn wanna loose mat cuz iloves caro n mat!!!

3. that wz kinda scary to me!!! cuz i actually din realise at once dat wt did damon do!! 😆

4. yess!!! dat scene actually overwhelmed me!!! they both were soo cutee n it wz lovelyy when caro said " your selfish little daughter who loves u, no matter what?"  wzz likee awesummm!!!

5. yupp!! i like d effects in dat scene!!! the creatives relly wrk hard!! n i lykd d bonnie n caro in dat scene!! it wz gr8 to c d 3 frenz wrking togather f ter a long time!! =)

6. yupp!!! he seemed to b a hero saying!! "i dunno how bt she'll pay for this" =D

7. yaa dese guyzz now get well togather!!!

8. yaaa!! dosee scenss weree d bestt of boman scenes for me!! n esp when damon says thanks!! 😆

9. well i sin lykd dat scene veryy much bt i lykd d way nina spoke all her dialogues as kathrine!!! nina is jus awesumm!! whenn kat she is kat!!

10. that scene justt broadened my eyes!! i mean likee kat says it on d phone n jenna actually stabs herself!!!! mindblowingg timing!!! ;)

in my opinion caro n bonnie scene cud hav been one of dese!! =) baakii d scenes u chose were awesummm!! :)

- vini

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
great work rach..
i know damon was like soo heartbrokenn i felt for himm
and noooooo mason dead gone..it is just too soon..
glad damon and bonnie are both on wroking termss
jeremy b=my bachha finally roing up..i guess he wants to do for his dead girlfriend(*feel bad for not remebering her name*)

next week more will matt be able to trigger tyler's curse,,oooh that will be cool to watch