Gopi goes to Aham about Kinjal!

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just had a thought.  What if Gopi is too scared to go to Koki about Kinjal and Umang?  And goes to Aham to ask what should I do?  She is really scared but pulls a bit of courage from somewhere and hesitating goes into his room and says "ji meh aapsi kuch puch looh, vo Kinjalben ki bare me?"  (may I ask you something about Kinjal)
Aham really angry but secretly pleased to see her, has a starefest and says in an angry tone "haan bolo" (yes speak)

Gopi spills it all how Kinjal looks unhappy, disappeared at the spa and then seeing Umang in the dark.  Then she says what should I do ...should I tell Maaji?  I don't want to hurt her but at the same  time Kinjal ben could be in trouble!

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubbly@12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that's an awesome idea yaar...in this way kinjal track could be a catalyst for their relationship...otherwise it's a total nonsensical track....
ShellJA thumbnail
Sorry double post.
Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Exactly! Aham needs to know about what is going on with Kinjal.....he probably knows Umang already and can deal with him and in the meantime GoHam get closer! Koki doesn't need to know a thing. Extra bonus Kinjal can get married peacefully.
maaneetfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A lovely thought, as far as thoughts go.......though i see no chance of it happening. The girl who shudders everytime she is within 10 mtrs of the man cannot present her thoughts to him in a coherent manner even though it is related to Kinjal. It is more likely she would tell Hetal first.

As for the love story, I dont see it moving anywhr in 2010 at least, the pace the CVs are going at 🤢 

Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing idea!!! Ahem will get more footage as we hardly get to see him.It will be a wonderful sequence.👍🏼
MissOracle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

Just had a thought.  What if Gopi is too scared to go to Koki about Kinjal and Umang?  And goes to Aham to ask what should I do?  She is really scared but pulls a bit of courage from somewhere and hesitating goes into his room and says "ji meh aapsi kuch puch looh, vo Kinjalben ki bare me?"  (may I ask you something about Kinjal)
Aham really angry but secretly pleased to see her, has a starefest and says in an angry tone "haan bolo" (yes speak)

Gopi spills it all how Kinjal looks unhappy, disappeared at the spa and then seeing Umang in the dark.  Then she says what should I do ...should I tell Maaji?  I don't want to hurt her but at the same  time Kinjal ben could be in trouble!

What do you think?

WOW lovtv!!!!!!!! Its actually love twist for the current boring storyline.... He'll not believe her at first and then he starts to investigate his sister's chal chalan and finds the truth..... Voila!!!!! 😉 He starts respecting her and starts treating her better..... and slowly AHEM scenes will start happening..... yipeeee!!!!! it better be something on the same line..... coz, the story line is getting a little drab!!!!
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What  do I think?  I think I like your ideas WAY better than the CVs ideas!    Continue on my friend!  Let your imagination run wild!😆😆  Oh, and while your imagination is running, make sure your fingers are typing so that we can know what you're dreaming up...
Ip-AK4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetfan

A lovely thought, as far as thoughts go.......though i see no chance of it happening. The girl who shudders everytime she is within 10 mtrs of the man cannot present her thoughts to him in a coherent manner even though it is related to Kinjal. It is more likely she would tell Hetal first.

As for the love story, I dont see it moving anywhr in 2010 at least, the pace the CVs are going at 🤢 

Koki would feel bad if she would tell it to Hetal.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovtv

What do you think?

Shelly my dear .... Why r u not a part of the CVs team ???? We would have had some awesome scenes for our GoHam...

Love your scene..... Infact if the CVs are logical ( which I very much doubt ! ), Gopi SHOULD go to Aham with KInjal's truth ...
becos right now Koki is much too angry with her .... and Gopi would not like the others to get into trouble by talking to them ....
But with Aham it's a diff matter ... he would surely know how to handle noth Kinjal & his mother !

You've described the scene so well.... I can imagine it .... !!! 😍