-] Nidha Di Ur Gift [- One Shot(ArSh)

Hello_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy Birthday Nidha Dii - its your birthday Gift !
i hope you liike it ....

Attractive Eyes...
Based on ArSh

Arman being a super Fashion designer – Placed a new Model Named Shilpa Malhotra in his upcoming Fashion Show...

The Sub-ordinator were really worried but the Charming Arman Malik cared less – he was highly influence by her attractive eyes – her attractive looks, her curvy body that naughty smile left him speech less...

"Is Shilpa Ready?" Arman asked his assistant walking in a black suit with red tie...

"No Sir – ma'am still in girls room ! I have been waiting out here !" He explained breathing heavily

"Shilpaa !" Arman walked in without knocks... Girls gasped and took their scraps and went out passing a hidden-glare to Arman...

"Arman... sir..! jee..!" Shilpa got up startled, though she was in her costume already... dressed up for her big day …

"Don't worry ! I know you going to burn the floor ! Just look at me..." Arman step closer, listening to his heart... "Walking across the ramp – stare right in my eyes..." he pulled her chin up making her look in his eyes... "don't look at any one... !" he breathe over her face, "At the end of stage, turn and pass me a seductive smile !" he added, kissing her lips, forgetting the world around him...

he saw her responding the same moment, nibbling her lips … he sucked her lower lips... holding her chin in process – he forced her to let him suck inside her mouth "Noo..." she withdrew...

BANG BANG

Some one kicked the door "Show going to start in 10 minutes ! Arman Go and get your seat!" the producer shouted.

"come Rai ! Relax dude !" Arman winked at her and pointed his two fingers on his eyes and followed his fingers pointing on her eyes... she smiled and turn to clean her lips... and waiting for her name to be announced...

"Ma'am How do you feel ? To be starter of the show?" reporter stopped her after the ramp walk, which went successful

"I feel great ! And Arman had been really supportive ! In every way possible... showing me this industry – taking me as lead ! What else I could do to pay him back !" shilpa spoke

"Ma'am how did you both met?" Journalist asked

"At Park ! We were jogging and he offered I accepted.... !" She laughed at the confession

"Ma'am are you both in love?" another one asked

"NO ! We are friends ! He helped me thats it !" she excused and joining couple of women...

Almost at 3 in night she thought to get out of here – it was really suffocating her..

When she felt Someone behind her "heyy... !" Arman wished

"Arman ! You should be in there ! Its your show ! Your party !" Shilpa smiled at him, as she bend her back on the car behind him

"Well, don't act shilpa ! You know I was behind you right now ! And second, you yourself had walk up to my car as you came in mine ! So you were expecting me to drop ! So why all act?" he puzzled her, as he ended with a grin

"Shut up Arman ! Its been month that we had been friends ! And look at youuu... so much ego !" She glared and walk up to passenger seat

"yea Yea !! whateva babyzz... you were just dying to get some of my time and when you actually get it, you try to me – duhh Arman Malik – attitude? You would get the same" he showed her tongue as they drove out of the hallway...

"Lets go to my home !" Harman commented, grinning

"Kyunn?" Shilpa yawned keeping a hand over her mouth "Arman – I am really tired and I ate food ! Why should I bother going at your apartment...

"Because.... I say soo !" Arman droved to his apartment..

"Arman No.. ok !" Shilpa fought back.

"Shilpa Please... need to talk !" Arman grave serious..

"fine ! After it you drop me home !" Shilpa, huffed across her seat..

"uhmm lets goo ! You acting as if its first time you being here ! Shilpa we being eating in this house every night Dude ! Its your hotel !" Arman joked.

"Whateva ! Tell me what you needed to talk ?" Shilpa took a seat on couch... but pulled her weight up as Arman settled on knee in front of her... hold her hands in her lap "A..rman?" she stammered.

"Let me say it ! Or else I might end up loosing it !" Arman whispered, kissing her delicate fingers..

"I really thought that its just a mere attraction ! But as the time on – we spend such a beautiful time together... we ate together... we joked – we teased eachother – we even fought and end up sorrying eachother ! Made me come to realization that its not any mere attraction Shilpa !" Arman kissed her hands, in intervals..

"Its long time that I have been thinking about You – me … About us... !" He whispered looking up at her eyes, filling with tears, but that didn't pour – stopping for the right moment to come out

"I really like you........ Love You !" he said looking up at her... blinking his eyes at her for response...

"Shilpa... please be honest... tell me ? Do you like me? Love Me?" pause, looking heart-break "i know its early ! But we will make it work together if you want the same only !" Arman added, pressing her hands...

"Yes... you loser ! I have been waiting for it ! The day I met and fell in love for you at Park..." she cried... pulling her hands out of his grasp and clutching her face in it...  "I love you too..." she cried

"Shilpa... I love you !" He pulled her in a hug... while she sobbed softly...

settling beside on couch he soothed her, and made her look in his eyes, staring at the most attractive eyes he ever saw... smiling he bend forward and kissed her... while she let her leds fall down, with shyness, feeling his hand under her blouse dress, she hissed but soon relaxed as he pulled her closer – bending himself on the couch-arm... he pulled her on top of him.. exploring her back with his hand he deepened the kiss...

"I love You ! I really doo....." He whispered as he tuck her shorts down... feeling her respond in a wild manner too, he gave in to his heart... pushing her back on couch – he reached over her-- trailing his hand over her waist..

he touched her softness, while she clutched his hair... while moaning "I love you Arman..." she whispered, "I guess this is really not the best time in world..." he chuckled leaning his thigh over hers … she moved in her place getting shy as he just stared at her with love…

"I know its hard for both of us sweet heart but this is not the best time! And I really don't want to be dad right now!" she punched him as he laughed

"Arman…. Move…."shilpa pushed him.

"Shilpa I love you ! I really do !" he sealed her lips  again….  "and I love you more…." She debated

"and I love you more…" he picked her up  " can't control sweet heart ! just cant control !" he lead her to his room

"oh Arman !" she laughed I knew it !" she laughed as he kicked the door close after going" in………. rest is what all we think ….

-----------------------------------------------------------
Guys wish Nidha Dii - its her birthday !
i did my share now its your turn !!

Love Maha.........
Edited by Hello_01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Simply Beautiful N Yet Amazing Gift Magz

I'm Sure .. Diii Will Also LoVed it to The MosT.

TakeCare Jaaan ... LoVe U

❤️

Edited by k_anjali12 - 13 years ago
rasikdhara101 thumbnail
awwww haha itt wass nicee ! yoo you shouldd writee moree =]
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Maha so cute one. I luv ArSh.
I luv u all
Edited by nidha1983 - 13 years ago
Access_Denied thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read kar ke comment karta hun😆😆
hey maha awesome gift
nd fablous one shot
loved it.............

luv
jannat
Edited by jannat4ever - 13 years ago
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 👏HEY........os was amazing👏 👏 👏 👏..... so happy that u have written on  ARSH😳.................JUST LOVED IT ....TO GOOD......
-wild- thumbnail

hey dear is such amazing shot i really love it its really passionate and beautiful shot and thanx to pm me

love uuuuuuuuuu
 salina
angelina_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it maha... so cute :)))))) !!!!!!!
-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was just wonderful! :)

Nidha...Happy Birthday! :)