DMG for grade 3 students

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This is the adapted version of dee em jee for grade 3 students.

(had to change it from grade 1 to 3 coz it was 'tough' for grade 1)

once upon a time in a village ,  there lived two young people Fruity & Balti who loved each other very much.

They played eyelock & dupatta games , danced and sang songs  and made everyone happy.

One day some daakkus attacked the village. Poor Fruity & Balti were injured and had to be admitted in different hospitals. Fruity had a head injury and lost his mind  while Balti had a spine injury in which she lost her 'spine'.

Balti was forcefully married to Kiddy by her father but she could never forget Fruity. After some months Fruity got back his 'lost mind ' and came back to take Balti who had by then become as confused as a domestic Turkey. She wanted Fruity but didn't want to leave poor Kiddy either. So she decided to play ping pong game with the two and  tried to keep both of them happy. By now Fruity started acting weird(may be he had still not fully recovered from the injury) and demanded that she leave Kiddy. But Balti refused. So Fruity  followed her to her tent and gave her a few jhappis and kisses and viola! Balti realised she loves only Fruity! When Kiddy heard this he told Balti to go with Fruity and she being an Indian woman who never disobey her husband decided to go with Fruity to keep her pati 'happy'.

Then Fruity & Balti did some 'tango' and 'cha cha cha' while Kiddy did a bhangra . Thus they lived happily ever after'

Comprehension questions.

1.       What were the favourite games of Fruity & Balti?

2.        What did they lose in the daakku invasion?

3.        How did Balti realise her love for Fruity?

4.        Why is Balti compared to a domestic turkey?

5.        Why do u think Kiddy decided to let Balti go back to Fruity? Do u think it was a wise decision?why?/why not?

Note- If u found this one difficult, try my next comprehension passage.

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

😆Fax this to the CVs,
Now I feel that it is easier to crack iit exams
nikita_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey it was awesome but lil biased.. But appritiate ur sence of humour
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Shamil di...After watching today's episode I completely forgot all my pain and anguish for not getting Siddhima...Now I really pray Karan Wahi leaves this rotten crap asap...Please add in your essay that Kiddy happily danced in Fruity and Balti's wedding singing "Aaj mere biwi ki shaadi hai"...Sure that children have a lot to learn from this 'Realistic Serial....By the way does your kid watch this serial Dee Em Jee??? I strongly recommend it...Kids will forget Cartoon Network...
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh.. I'll prefer giving JEE anyday..:P
Nice comprehension BTW shamil ji!:)

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

Oh.. I'll prefer giving JEE anyday..:P
Nice comprehension BTW shamil ji!:)

Me too ,I will prefer giving  JEE over answering these questions Edited by Lori. - 13 years ago
LMAO Shamil!!

You've just put 3 years worth of a (s)hit story in one paragragh!! Just sums up the crap really!!

Im actually kicking myself for watching this Phorever Lowe story in the first place!!

Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow shamil...
All my anger at the creatives for  making a mockery out of goodness dissipated when I saw this...
Kudos to your sense of humour and creativity...

If only we couldve loaned the creatives some of you folks to help them with creativity...as them seem lost.
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lori.

😆Fax this to the CVs,

Now I feel that it is easier to crack iit exams

u think those dumbos wud pass this test??lol
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki786coolteen

hey it was awesome but lil biased.. But appritiate ur sence of humour

ofcourse it is biased..atleast am honest to admit that unlike others who say 'am not biased' & then make biased statements.
thnx for the appreciation😊