•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
october 11 written update

Panditji is talking to family and says the curse can only be broken if they can find this girl (shows pic of Taashi).  A young man listens to all this and finally then takes Taashi's photo with him.  Taashi is introduced as a fun loving girl who lives with her widowed father.  Her best friend, Rohan, is also a very nice guy as he also has some hidden feelings for Taashi.  The day before her birthday, Taashi is told by an astrologer that the day she turns 21 her life will forever change and she should be careful.  Taashi gets worried hearing this.  While lost in thoughts, she is almost run over by the same man w/ taashi's photo.  the man finds a place in the middle of the woods and buys the large home for himself.  At nightfall he goes to taashi's home and takes a photo of her home and walks around the property.  Taashi is frightened to see someone outside her home and calls her father, but it turns our to be Rohan at the door.  Rohan teases her about her being scared about everything and then wishes her happy birthday.  Rohan, her father and kaka all are ready for taashi to blow out her candles but when the clock chimes midnight the candles suddenly burn themselves out and the smoke forms a symbol (the one that is thought to be used in janam patri's etc) ..taashi sees this and is frightened. 
thanks alot..liked the 1st epi.
Thank you for the written update as I missed the beginning...Man, how am I gonna remember the title :|
Originally posted by Pianofied.

Thank you for the written update as I missed the beginning...Man, how am I gonna remember the title :|
hahaha😆
thanks for the written update :)
Thanks for the update. I think it would be great to watch. Some unconventional storyline.
Originally posted by Pianofied.

its actually an old hindi song..they just used the first stanza
thnksssssss so much ...just loved the 1st episode