TB article jay in geet

Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Jay is back to fiction with Geet

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 | 1:53:35 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    100 Comments
Jay is back to fiction with Geet

Jay Bhanushali will essay a pivotal role in Star One Geet Hui Sabse Parayi....

The chocolate boy of telly industry, Jay Bhanushali, who successfully hosted two seasons of Zee Tv's Dance India Dance, is back to fiction with Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

Jay will be playing a lively and vibrant character. He will be seen in a different Avtar; there will be twist to his character which will be reveled later. His track will revolve around Geet (Drashti Dhami) and Mann (Gurmeet Choudhary) .

Our source tells us "Jay Bhanushali has been finalized for the role, and is likely to start shoot from today."

When we contacted, Jay Bhanushali confirmed the news and said "Yes I am essaying  a very interesting and different character in Geet. It is a very good show and I am looking forward to my track."

On being away from fiction for a long time Jay said "After hosting Dance India Dance people started thinking that I am a better anchor. But for me acting is my first love. I have always preferred to do something different, roles that interest me and my audience. I don't want to get over exposed to an extended that viewers get bored of seeing me."

Jay entry sequence will be aired in tomorrow's episode.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Srividya Rajesh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the article Prachi.....