moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I love gopi/ Ahem...such a funny couple and Ahem is really quite scary.  Whenever he comes towards Gopi he gets me scared cuz I think he is going to hit her...honestly I flinch and half close my eyes cuz she looks so fragileπŸ˜†

Since he is so involved in his work work work and reminds me of rani's husband in Paheli...you can see where this is going...πŸ˜† I think a ghost should replace him and fall in love with Gopi it would be so very interesting.

My wouldn't Ahem be surprised- but really he keeps making me think of shahrukh as the wierd husband in Paheli

By the way I'm new to the forum and a Ahemholic πŸ˜ƒ

Rumi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Rumi!  to the SNS forum.  There are a few of us that are total Ahamoholics!!! So you will fit right in.  You will find that the forum is more interesting and fun than the show.

Shelly
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonstruck

I love gopi/ Ahem...such a funny couple and Ahem is really quite scary.  Whenever he comes towards Gopi he gets me scared cuz I think he is going to hit her...honestly I flinch and half close my eyes cuz she looks so fragileπŸ˜†

Since he is so involved in his work work work and reminds me of rani's husband in Paheli...you can see where this is going...πŸ˜† I think a ghost should replace him and fall in love with Gopi it would be so very interesting.

My wouldn't Ahem be surprised- but really he keeps making me think of shahrukh as the wierd husband in Paheli

By the way I'm new to the forum and a Ahemholic πŸ˜ƒ

Rumi

Welcome Rumi.  Glad to have another Ahemholic!

I love your idea of a Paheli!  (I love this movie!)  That would definitely make the serial more interesting.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I'd love to Aham work a bit of magic and impress Gopi!

Maybe this post will work some magic!  Look!  It's my 1000th post!  It just has to be magical!
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hello rumi....
welcome to the club of Aham-Holics......after the above two shelly and tammie m also Aham-Holic........

and u'll surely njoy being here....as show is nothing more than a torture to watch to better to hv fun here and can feel relieved by cursing CVs and channel....

welcome once again.............

fungirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi rumi... this is nisha here (another ahem-holic πŸ˜‰) ....
hope you enjoy this forum as much as i do here (beating-up CVs with our words)...
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Rumi ... nice to have another Ahamoholic here !!!!!

Your paheli idea is interesting .... Right now, Aham needs something 'out-of-this-world'   to start noticing Gopi  !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW Rumi .... I agree with you .... I too flinch / cringe when I see Aham approaching Gopi ..... almost threateningly it seems  !!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
one thing a want to ask who here does get scared of ahems moves towards gopi? coz i do
moonstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha Hi guys! thanks for the welcome.

Great to know there are plenty of partners in crime available that I can drool over Aham with. πŸ˜‰

And if Saathiya ever goes the comedy way and does a funny episode perhaps they can incorporate the Paheli ghost.πŸ˜›

As for now just going to have to wait round for those glimpses of Aham and his dangerous glares!!! Poor Gopi, she is actually brave...if he came towards me like that I would faint or have an heart attack from both fear and admiration! 🀣

His expressions are so difficult to read...it seems like Aham is irritated and amused at times, but then shouts because he hates having been nearly brought to smile....or I might just be reading too much in to dear Aham's stony looks.

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
who wont have a heart attack and faint
but u need to have guts to face him :)
i dont think any of us wud be ever see him face to face wud we??
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rumi welcome to the ahamolic club.
we all watch with a tiny weeny hope that at least this time aham's expression will soften for gopi only to realize it is a dream. except for certain hit and miss scenes we dont have a wholly romantic aham for whom we all are desperately waiting for