To CV Arsh SR AR fans & All with MY APOLOGY - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Your posts clearly shows your inclination towards the ArSh couple particularly. It also clearly reflected your compressed frustation which you wanted to let out through this post. But, you are have been really kind mention your feelings in a kind way. Thank You for that. 

And I would like to correct something for you...AR'ians don't show A VERY YOUNG GROUP of people who hold a great craze for the couple. The age group varies, but what remains constant is love for AR so AGE GROUP has nothing to do with the craze, since the other fan groups are equally crazy. And the comment made by that particular fan need not be pointed, since she had her opinion, though i agree she must be very young..but i noticed the excitement in her tone in which she typed the post. She was happy! and its a human nature to jump in excitement. I won't say anything more in this matter (: 

I'm very new to this forum, though i had an account, I started replying recently here. The reason I started replying to the posts was kind of comments  used on a particular couple which I din't like, there is a limit to which you say certain things you see. 
But now its alright. Every person has there own choices, I've mine you have yours and its unfaithful they clashed.  

Lastly, please don't hurt your self.. since it's just a couple in a soap which comes and goes. There'll be many more couples and soaps to come and go and you'll love them all, but we need to get a grip of our emotions at the same time right 😊 It's a genuine advice since I loved your post (: Hope you don't take anything I said personally. 

Thank you! 

*Edited*

And yes, initially I too loved Riddhima's character. She was portrayed as a strong , independent, and strong willed character. I loved that! The way she expressed her happiness after a certain patient was happy clearly showed her career orientation. At the same time, she loved her family and sister equally, she was mature and perfect. Though now she's not the same, but I'll always respect for what riddhima was initially. 

Edited by rimi1707 - 13 years ago
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i loved this post...👏
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post DJ. I'll miss reading your views, and you needn't apologize for defending her. Nobody thought that the character could become this degraded and would lose respect this horribly. Everybody thought that they'll preserve some of her dignity, her morals, her character, all those things that define a woman. But it was not to be, and that's not your fault at all.
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rimi1707

Your posts clearly shows your inclination towards the ArSh couple particularly. It also clearly reflected your compressed frustation which you wanted to let out through this post. But, you are have been really kind mention your feelings in a kind way. Thank You for that.     Sorry but this is my writing style ........... to the point hence at times comes across as curt.........But I am not an Arsh fan .........If you read the long post careful....... I have mentioned I am a Riddhima fan and while talking to the SRians I have used the word 'WE' ..........After Riddhima I am an SR fan I loved AR also ........... and would still like to know the group but I was rudely told not to bother........... Yesterday I interacted with an ardent AR fan I am sure she can say it was a pleasant conversation.

And I would like to correct something for you...AR'ians don't show A VERY YOUNG GROUP of people who hold a great craze for the couple. The age group varies, but what remains constant is love for AR so AGE GROUP has nothing to do with the craze, since the other fan groups are equally crazy. And the comment made by that particular fan need not be pointed, since she had her opinion, though i agree she must be very young..but i noticed the excitement in her tone in which she typed the post. She was happy! and its a human nature to jump in excitement. I won't say anything more in this matter (: 

I am sorry but the age group comment is my perception which can always be wrong. But I have made my perception looking at the writing styles of many posts which I read. Not all a youngsters and yes some of the youngster are sensible in AR group also I interacted with one yesterday.  Now I would like to add there is definitely lack of maturity and sensitivity towards human relations and real world. Lets peace out and agree to disagree.

The comment was strategically made to point out CVs are in for business of entertainment and it can sustain with a good business model of a strong story line , good characterization cause this is a soap not a reality show or random stand up performance.  I seriously feel the second marriage fiasco was due to SR fans demanding re-marriage which actually added to the problems CVs were facing .............

I'm very new to this forum, though i had an account, I started replying recently here. The reason I started replying to the posts was kind of comments  used on a particular couple which I din't like, there is a limit to which you say certain things you see. 
But now its alright. Every person has there own choices, I've mine you have yours and its unfaithful they clashed.

Sweetheart I have always condemned bashing and derogatory comments. I will be first to report any one who does so in my posts .........and my post do not do so ........... Further more, yes derogatory comments are made by all fan groups ..........this shows immaturity............. These typically come from young age group who cannot control their emotions and lash out at times............. Elders would try to be a little diplomatic.

Lastly, please don't hurt your self.. since it's just a couple in a soap which comes and goes. There'll be many more couples and soaps to come and go and you'll love them all, but we need to get a grip of our emotions at the same time right 😊 It's a genuine advice since I loved your post (: Hope you don't take anything I said personally.

No I do not take thing personally Yes it is a soap yes couples come and go but the point remains that yes media does teach ............people learn from looking around Hence responsibility is two way Hence there is parental control disclaimers and yes there is a child lock on remote............ Point is today with all this I was just making a couple of points

My views to CV I think I was positive in my approach I have not condemned them for not approving a couple or for approving a couple

To the fan base - making my stand and views clear

To All an aplology - Cause I really defended Riddhima very hard ...........Srians will vouch for it I used to really frustrate them with my long logic posts.

And lastly I am definitely not emotionally out of control over the serial but yes I am upset Reasons you can read in the two posts whose links are below

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1508092

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1502347

Thank you! 

*Edited*

And yes, initially I too loved Riddhima's character. She was portrayed as a strong , independent, and strong willed character. I loved that! The way she expressed her happiness after a certain patient was happy clearly showed her career orientation. At the same time, she loved her family and sister equally, she was mature and perfect. Though now she's not the same, but I'll always respect for what riddhima was initially.

I shall still respect Riddhima purely because she is a woman and a human Any human is entitled to their happiness but should try not to cost others. She has indeed with her actions cost to many peoples happiness 

DJ

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
well said.. very well said 😊
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Awesome post DJ. I'll miss reading your views, and you needn't apologize for defending her. Nobody thought that the character could become this degraded and would lose respect this horribly. Everybody thought that they'll preserve some of her dignity, her morals, her character, all those things that define a woman. But it was not to be, and that's not your fault at all.

They can still save all the characters they writers have still knowingly or unknowingly left loopholes which can be used well
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Dj,

Nice post.

Yeah...............We have to move on and we have moved on like Sid.

All good things come to an end, Better things come up.

Looking forward and always cherish the wonderful moments

We stood and represented the Right.

Move on with head high.

EDIT: No need to apologise, atleast we know to differenciate between  Right & wrong, even its for  a fictional character.
Edited by ssdtvgojan - 13 years ago
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏wonderful post Dj...i completely agree with you....

Riddhima-i always used to cheerish her for her character, i always used to respect her, whenever she used to do something wrong i always used to ignore it by putting some logical thoughts, but no more.....the cv's left no scope for justifying her character anymore...being an indian women she must had been show like a strong character..but alas!! the cv's failed to do it, they have so degradebily destroyed her character that now people consider her to be a Blackspot on womenhood.....i'm utterly disappointed by the cv's cause those who did it are themselves women, but i guess they don't understand womenhood......hope the cv's understand their mistake a try to correct it.... 
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TM Loved it !!
Aweome post !!
and to teh point !!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: juisa

When the most favaourite character of yours is butchered beyond repair, whom you support all the time when nobody wanted to support I can imagine how much pain you get!!! But I'm proud of you, because you quit at the right time. You did not support her blindly. I never commented on your posts earlier because you write so beautifully but deep in my heart I knew I cannot comment positive for this woman.

Somehow I never liked Riddhima. But still I could tolerate her because Sid was in love with her. She gave Sid wrong signals, she always wanted his full attention, she made him say I love you. For me Riddhima died when she commited adultery. Even after confessing her galti to Sid, she could not think beyond Arman and herself. Everyone could see that Arman was obsesssed with her, but Riddhima saw his love and her respect towards Arman was not reduced. This is a shame. 
She is a failed woman, who could not even follow her farz. It was always Sid who  was in this marriage. And I would not say it is a weak character but would say she is a woman with no character.
I'm disappointed with the way DMG is ending, never mind. I love Sid and he is the only character I'll take home with me. I'm happy that he wants to give a divorce to this woman. So we will all support him and party for him in our AT soon.

Again a wonderful post!!! Will miss your posts.

I think this says it all and its the plain harsh truth and i agree esp more to the red bits i highlighted, dissappointed is what Ridz thinking is and this is not how a woman reacts and thinks about, she failed herself as a woman and as a wife, and alsoArmaan failed her as a woman (which she cant even see or think of that at all) - shame on her and Armaan, that man is nothing - not even fit to be called anything in the terms of love (amd marriage seeing as he disrespecting marriage/vows in general few weeks back) never mind understanding what it means because that would be disgracing it - he is selfish, stubborn and ignorant (and this is what he has been, deny it whether you like it or not but thats what you call what he has been)

I agree Sid is the man, the human,  the hero, forget in DMG but he is hero from within and he has strength and is pure, just look at him - he has the strength to do what he did and whats to do for her and not only that he has not once fully blamed anyone else but himself for all this, how he feels guilty, and how he feels angry at himself, how he made the mistakes in believing and not believing and how he is in-between etc, which man thinks like this and doesnt blame anyone else but himself entirely to such an extent

Sid Modi is a person that makes the world and he is rare!!!!

DJ - nice post 😊👏
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago