Siddhant Modi: Why there can be nobody like him

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you, Siddhant Modi, for living up to your name.  Thank you, for for making me proud every single day. Thank you for being so good,  thank you, for being who you are.Thank you, for having the biggest heart in the whole world.Thank you,  for showing us what love really means,

Because love doesn't mean clinging to the one you love and holding them back to prove how much you really "love" them. Because love doesn't mean betraying somebody's trust and breaking their heart. Love doesn't mean losing your dignity, and losing sight of the difference between right and wrong. Love does not mean mocking every single relationship, every human bond.  And love definitely does not mean walking over somebody's happiness, their dreams.

What love does mean is putting somebody's happiness above your own, even when it kills you inside. Love means going on loving somebody even when they stabbed you in the heart. Love means doing the right thing, even when you're bleeding inside. Because love gives you courage to do the right thing, to nurture and protect the ones you love, even a bit of you dies doing that.

Thank you Siddhant Modi, for telling the woman you love that you will always love her, even when she did nothing but hurt you and betray you.Thank you for letting her choose her happiness, even though the only thing that means anything in your life is her. Thank you for loving her so much, loving her enough to let her go. Thank you for being the man you are, the person you are. Thank you,  for showing us what love really means,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Aditi Awesome post! 🤗

Thank you Siddhant Modi for defenying Love again because love is always compromise and sacrifice not being together phoever!
Thank you sid for
*justifying your name
*epitomizing truth and honesty
*being helpful to people and trusting them
*showing that true love means  sacrificing
I can go on,but the list is endless.
Nice post
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Aditi Awesome post! 🤗

Thank you Siddhant Modi for defenying Love again because love is always compromise and sacrifice not being together phoever!

Niki !! 🤗  Love means loving somebody enough to place their happiness above your pain, and that's what Sid did today. So proud of him.  ❤️

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aditi awesome post. i wish i could hug u......😭 & sid also...😳

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.  ~Robert Heinlein

this is line perfect for the Sid 's self less love...........
 i always remind his line..... main tumse pyaar karta hoon. bas aur kuch nahin expect karta tumse............😭😭😭😭

Edited by monty22 - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aditi🤗 thnk u for making this post🤗🤗

SIDDHANT MODI.....Thank you....Thank you for being the person you are.....thank you for teaching us the true meaning of Love....just THANK YOU!!!!!
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lori.

Thank you sid for

*justifying your name
*epitomizing truth and honesty
*being helpful to people and trusting them
*showing that true love means  sacrificing
I can go on,but the list is endless.
Nice post

Thank you so much for replying !! And I know how you feel, I don't know how to put into words how amazing Sid really is, all I can say is he makes me very, very, proud, always.

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Aditi,

Awesome Post.................Siddhant Modi is a man with a golden heart.

He stands by his name..........His love is selfless, for him Love is sacrifice.

I really liked this quote:

"I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."
Sometimes we love with nothing more than hope. Sometimes we cry with everything except tears

This quote suits perfect for Sid............Thanks for this quote Lennie.

Additi wonderful post!!

There can never be anyone like sid!! The perfect friend, the perfect brother, the perfect, husband!

And even though he got stabbed in the back by his friend and wife he had the strength to walk away for their happiness despite his own heart breaking into a million pieces!!

Although I cried for sid today, i know he is walking off to something better, something that he truly deserves!!

_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏Beautiful post Aditi...

Gosh i don't know how much i cried for Sid today, a man who always brought others happiness infront of him, is getting soo much hurt😭.......what was his fault, that he tried to mend a broken heart with his love.....

Oh sid i wish that you get someone better in your life who can understand you