Sid Sid and more Sid...( oh wow!)

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Obviously today was one of the best Sid episodes. I don't care about the show but I had to tune in to see what Sid was doing...and my god he didn't disappoint me.

Is Sid truly the most amazing character ever? YES!!

Can someone be more wonderful than Sid ? NO!!

Sid hurts but Sid smiles. And there is so much purity in his feelings. He is human because he breaks down and cries, but he is an angel because he rises and smiles. Could it be possible that Sid was oblivious to Riddhima's feelings for Armaan? Sure. Why not. Why can't he be oblivious when everyone else around Riddhima including cvs weren't aware of it till a month ago. Riddhima always gave him false hope, she gave him mixed signals. Sid gave her many chances to get out of the relationship but she didn't take it. She always did things like canceling her bday party so she can be with him, or telling him she ONLY wants to be with him. In most plain terms she lied. Well she didn't really lie because even now she doesn't want to let him go. But still Sid's fault was he trusted her. He was fooled once, and thank god he came prepared with papers this time. She doesn't understand plain words.

There could have been a time where Sid was not essential to DMG but today he is the hero. It might have been Armaan's grief that almost sent Riddhima to her death but it was Sid who brought her back. It might have been Armaan who played cupid but at the end of the day it was his sincere, silly effort that made Riddhima realize she was married to an angel. I loved how last week it was suppose to be Armaan who saved Sid because he went in instead of him while he was moping in his sorrow, but ultimately it was Sid who pulled him out. And today when Armaan and Riddhima are stuck and can't do anything it is once again Sid who will save them.

Sid is amazing. I wouldn't have a single second of regret if Sid doesn't end up with Riddhima. On the contrary we all feel she doesn't deserve him for a second! As a fan I am proud and happy.
πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you CVS for one of the best characters ever!!!!! I hate Indian shows, the characters are always two dimensional, typical and lack depth. I might hate your show, but I love the character you created, even if it was by pure accident. (truly, you can never find a complex character on television. Because to them complexity means says one thing today will say opposite tomorrow) CVS I believe if you were aware of how wonderful Sid was you probably would've ruined him. So thank you!

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing PostπŸ‘

Sid hurts but Sid smiles.

That one sentence says it all....That is Siddhant Modi for you...no matter how hurt he is...he will always stand up and smile just to make others smile...I can't say anything else cuz you said it all...Siddhant Modi is the REAL HERO....I salute this Man...and again and again I have said that I see RAB in Sid...and today he has proven once again why I see RAB in HIM....I LOVE YOU SID and I'm very PROUD TO BE A SIDDHANT MODI FAN!!!!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Can I agree with you anymore.......All of three years....AR wanted to be together.....but destiny always kept them apart....and no matter how much....SR were supposed to be apart.......destiny always brought them together.....

I have no regrets for Sid that he dint get his girl inspite of being married to her...because his memory can never be erased.......he saved her life more than once.........gave her support when she needed one.....gave her hope when she was lost gave her love when she had nothing........above all was the man every sensible girl dreams of in a life partner.......

Cvs gave us a wonderful character.........he is truly the stuff heroes are made of.......atleast that is one redeeming factor in this whole fiasco.

Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing post dear
sid is our angel!😳
Amazing post fatima!

And I totally agree with you!! Sid is the most amazing character ever created!!

As much as I hate CMG and the cv's right now I cant thank them enough for giving us Sid!

While Armaan and ridhimma wallow in self pity(pretty much all the time) sid actually does something!!

And like you said Im so glad he went prepared this time with the divorce papers.

I love sid and Im so proud to be his fan!!
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amaaaazing post Fatima !!

What can I say other that the fact that Sid does me proud. He does me proud by just being who he is, by standing by what is right, and by having the biggest heart in the whole world. For smiling in pain, for going on loving the woman who so brutally stabbed him in the back, for caring for a man who did nothing but betray him. Sid Modi, you're our shining star. And NOTHING can change that.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zeenia

Amazing post fatima!

And I totally agree with you!! Sid is the most amazing character ever created!!

As much as I hate CMG and the cv's right now I cant thank them enough for giving us Sid!

While Armaan and ridhimma wallow in self pity(pretty much all the time) sid actually does something!!

And like you said Im so glad he went prepared this time with the divorce papers.

I love sid and Im so proud to be his fan!!

I know!!! Sid wasn't a man. he was a boy. But he has such courage, it's turned him into a wonderful man. He wants to right the wrongs. I love love love how he doesn't wallow in self pity like others.

I totally agree. I would really like to be bitter and hate the cvs, but even despite all my reasons to dislike them I am truly truly thankful because Sid is just that wonderful.
I really would like to thank the CVs only for making such a beautiful character ,noone can touch his greatness seriously.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I love Sid and I love the way you write ..I will miss both...........πŸ€—
..CrazyInLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whatever happened to the Ridz who said, Sid tumne mujhe pyar ka matlab samjhaya.. where has she disappeared to.. Why have we got this confused s**t in her place..
And as for Sid.. he is tremendous! I have rarely loved a character as much as Sid.. And you noe wat.. The memory of SR will always reside in my heart.. ofcourse deleting the last month, where the ultra confused Ridz shows her true colours.
Sid is so honest and caring, he can find someone much better than R, but R cant find a husband who can match Sid.. I wonder how AR will remain happy after hurting Sid so much... I mean kya unhe koi sharam nahi aati? And AR marriage will be the biggest joke ever, considering A doesnt give a hoot about marriage or its vows..

Sid I love you forever and ever..
<3