Siddhant Modi: I live for love!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Siddhant Modi all I can do is give you a hug and cry with you because you don't need sympathy you need empathy, so the hug is because I need a hug as wellπŸ˜† and I cry with you because you don't deserve this.

The strenght you have shown today can not be put into words because to get this strenght takes a lot on mental strenght but then to participate in the joy of the person who is responsible for your state is even harder. I don't think I can ever do the latter, I can keep up faces but the pain is always there.  I don't have the strenght to do that I have been asked to put the past behind me but the past has ruined my present, it won't effect my future because I refuse to let it but to bare the burnt of someone elses mistakes that I know the pain of to have your life turned upside down for something you haven't even done, I mean it affects my life everyday and it shall always effect my life and even though you want an out there is no out 2 years and still being pulled back to the same issue over and over again!!! You can ask what did I do wrong? But it doesn't help nothing helps to get your out! 

You got your out and I hope it stays as an out because no one deserves to be pulled back to such a mess ever, find happiness and love again because living for love is the only way you can smile. But don't let someone elses mistakes ruin your future. You deserve to have a shining future and you will get it because good things happen to good people 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
awwwwww...nikkie uve mad eme melt...lovely post...we need to hug our sid and take him outta this  fake place,,,,i wish he ahd gone back to houston long back....he being such a selfless person dsnt derserve such specimen of selfish ppl arnd him
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Nikz!

Siddhant Modi deserves all the happiness and love...he has sacrificed enough...has gone through pains, heartbreaks, and more all in the name of love....but now its time that he gets the love care and respect that he desrves....may he find  true happiness soon 😳😳
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nikz..Amazing description of Sid..
I just want to go to him , hug him and keep saying how much I love him...
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Niki amazing postπŸ‘

Love the title...that our Sid...

And we all need to hug him only cuz we all need a hug...

I just can't see Sid like this...why he gotta be so good...so giving...for once just for once can't he think about himself...I guess not...cuz tht's not who he is...He is Siddhant Modi...to whom others' happiness matters the most...and today it's proven that Siddhant is the REAL HERO...and lyk u said good things happen 2 good ppl and I'm sure our Sid will get Best of the BEST....!!!!
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Niki,

Awesome Post.

Siddhant Modi is a wonderful Human.

HE love and his realistaion on values shows it how he stands by his name.

But even i really want Sid life to be filled with happiness, to be loved by true love...........Sid needs and deserve happiness in his life.

Wanted to see him soon in Hosuton and enjoy his life.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww, beautiful post Niki! πŸ€— You get 10 bonus points for the swaymvar from the host! πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway, I agree. It's sad how Sid helped Riddhima to live again, constructed a new world for her and sheilded her from all the pain and hurt of the outside world, and got nothing but betrayal in the end.

Fine. Armaan and Riddhima love each other and he was the one who came in middle. But why not leave when he gave all the reasons to leave!? Stick around, give him false hopes, and then, shatter them all of a sudden!?! That's what irk me. Not the 'coming in between' part, but the 'shattering dreams' part; the dreams Riddhima forced him to dream!

Love you Sid. You deserve the best, always! 😊

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if i wasnt already really emotional - ur post made me even more emotional. I cant see my sid in pain - i do pride myself for being a sid fan because of qualities like this - but at the end of the day sid in pain puts me in pain. Now i wish sid all the happiness and want to hug him and take his pain away
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful post Nikki

it always happens dat d Person who tries to keep everyone happy and always care for everyone is always the most lonely person.

And we saw it today..
my heart goes 4 Sid
What he did today I can't do dat in my life
it needs strength to tell dat person whom u love more than ur life to just FORGET u so dat she can live a happy life
Aww Sid why r u so sweet & understanding

Today I cried wid my Sid , I felt his pain. 😭😭
Riddhima has taught him a lesson 4 lifetime dat -

Dont Show So Much Of Luv for Any one,
bCoz,
It Creates A Non Curable Pain When they Don't Respect the Feelings....

I luv u & proud of u Siddhant Modi & here is a big ' jaadu ki jhappi ' to u πŸ€—

U r a real HERO
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid's love has prevailed in himself and what love means, the kind of man he is and the kind of love he posesses for Ridz, its true and pure and so selfless

Be proud for Sid on that fact and he knows what love is and means

Siddhant Modi is a rare man, and a rare love he posesses

He did the right thing from his pov for the woman he loves today, he had the strength and was genuine to lay his heart on the line

Like he says we get one life and thats for being happy and thats all he wants for Ridz, is to be happy

Siddhant Modi is not a hero in DMG, he is a hero from within

Toh kya huwa jo aaj woh mere saath nahi hai   Main aaj usse utni hi mohabbat karta hoon.......... Kyunki usse mohabbat karne se fursat hi nahi milti
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago