Modi Diaries: Finale for this week

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Koki

I always go around saying the truth...but no one wants to listen. Apparently Gopi bahu wants to do the opposite-say a lie with everyone around. This is called Ulti ganga behna...I've given her a punishment, but what is even the point? Not going to destroy the love for Rashi in her heart...maybe I chose a bahu 'too good'.

Hetal

To Mothership: Gopi is definitely not our queen. She lies a lot. But feeling sorry for her all the same. Maybe we should try some radiation on Aham.

Parag

Feeling sorry for my Gopi bahu...but what can I do? I need to win Koki's heart...

Chirag

This is absolute nonsense. The diyas were looking pretty enough. And everyone here lies. Look at me. My sanity lies.

Jigar

Why does Gopi bhabhi always get into trouble? I'm going to ignore Rashi's hand in this because...um..the CV's asked me to do so.

Kinjal

Oh Umang where art thou?

(Surprise of the Diary)

Umang: I'm here Kinjal! To destroy your future! Your face is like the rays of the breaking sun-when it's not there in the sky!

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

The Diary Recorder,
Megha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehehehehe Megha that was beautiful...
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
megha you are fabulous. my fav is jigar and parag (actually while watching the show i thought he was like a gold fish opening and closing his mouth uselessly )
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what was Ahem's entry? I love garba
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
angelic..shelly posts the Goham diaries...so I stick to Modi parivaar...😆