Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fungirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats usha ....

ok its my turn to ask the question...
Did you have any scene or person similar to that of SNS in your real life ?(maybe past or present) :
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fungirl

congrats usha ....

ok its my turn to ask the question...
Did you have any scene or person similar to that of SNS in your real life ?(maybe past or present) :

LOL .... Well ... not exactly ..... but similar, yes !

When I was newly married my MIL was a bit like Koki .... She's a very orthodox person, and I come from a very liberal family.  

So she used to find fault with everything I did .... not yell like Koki, but curtly point it out ..  For a me, even this was very hard to bear.

Ours was an arranged marriage, and I hardly knew my hubby too ! I remember wailing in my hubby's arms at night ....

And he was very supportive, he would patiently hear me out and then give me a good tight hug. that itself made things better for me.  He would gently explain how she was from a very diff background and quite old-fashioned. He advised me to be patient and give the relationship a chance to sort itself out.

As time went by I realised she's not a bad person, it's just that she's not very tolerant of ppl with views other than her's. 

Even now after 15 years of marrige, my MIL & I do have our frictions .... but nothing too unbearable ... sometimes I give in and sometimes she does !!

But, those initial months, I would have been a lot worse off if not for my hubby's love & support !

rusha4003 thumbnail
@ Selena & Taral  .... Thanks !
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
How you landed on Saathiya Forum: Quite by chance, I was just passing thru and I saw a post by Shelly .... was immdly attracted by her style of writing ... then read posts by Sadhli, Tammie and a couple of others ... and I was hooked ... I started watching the serial only becos of the forum !!!!

Usha, Great answers! I am honoured that I helped you discover SNS.  I do have an odd way of writing and am glad that we ran into each over...if we talk I am sure we will discover we have a lot more in common than just writing.  Here are some questions from me:

What part of India are you from?

Which country you currently live in?

Do you have kids? 
(I am getting personal here)

If Aham accidentally fell in in a big vat of something?  What would it be...chocolate (you can be specific dark, milk, swiss), vanilla, caramel etc. (this is an innocent question...just some research on flavours)

Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Usha Enjoy Ur Seat.🥳!
rusha4003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

How you landed on Saathiya Forum: Quite by chance, I was just passing thru and I saw a post by Shelly .... was immdly attracted by her style of writing ... then read posts by Sadhli, Tammie and a couple of others ... and I was hooked ... I started watching the serial only becos of the forum !!!!

Usha, Great answers! I am honoured that I helped you discover SNS.  I do have an odd way of writing and am glad that we ran into each over  am glad too ... 🤗...if we talk I am sure we will discover we have a lot more in common than just writing. ..... Oh yes ! ... i totally agree ... 😊 

Here are some questions from me:

What part of India are you from? Karnataka

Which country you currently live in? India

Do you have kids?  Yes !  ... A 13 year old son ...
(I am getting personal here) :  Dont worry I'm too old to be embarassed  ...  😆

If Aham accidentally fell in in a big vat of something?  ...... Oooooo la la...... 🤣

What would it be...chocolate (you can be specific dark, milk, swiss), vanilla, caramel etc.  : .......

Now let me see .... I love chocolate .... also adore caramel .... vanilla's not too bad either ...
What say I select .... different flavours for different reasons in different seasons !!!!
Afterall variety is the spice of life !!!!! *How profound !! *  ......  .... 😉😉😉 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(this is an innocent question...just some research on flavours) ...... Oh I know !!!  .... have complete faith in you ! ... 😉😉 .....😆😆😆😆

Edited by rusha4003 - 13 years ago
rusha4003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocent-26

Congrats Usha Enjoy Ur Seat.🥳!

Thanks Innocent !
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Usha, you're too funny.  Don't worry about the age thing.  I think Tammie and I have it covered. 

I think you had told me you were in India but I had forgotten...thanks! 
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Now My Turn of grilling

1. Ur biggest fear.
2. Biggest dream
3. U hate the most
4. U love the most
5. Mountain or See
6. Strawberry or Vanila
7. Newpaper or Magazine
8. Fav sports
9. Fav hindi song
10. All time fav indian tv show
11. Biggest prank u played on anyone
12. Whom u'd prefer to go on date with, Tom Cruse/ Arjun rampal/ Aham/ Nazim/jigar and why?
rusha4003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Now My Turn of grilling

1. Ur biggest fear. .... losing a loved one.
2. Biggest dream ..... to give back to society at least a bit of what I'm blessed with.
3. U hate the most ... Deceit
4. U love the most ..... kindness and a sense of fair play
5. Mountain or See ....Mountains
6. Strawberry or Vanila .. Strawberry
7. Newpaper or Magazine ... both
8. Fav sports ... All sports .... Atheletics, football, hockey, cricket, badminton, TT, Tennis .... and so on
9. Fav hindi song ..... So many ... actually it seasonal .. right now I'm hearing Rahat Fateh Ali khan's bollywood songs in a loop !!!!
10. All time fav indian tv show ... Seasonal again .... like now it's Geet / Odani / and Saathiya for the forum!!!
11. Biggest prank u played on anyone .... Hmm ... no .. not much of a prankster ....
12. Whom u'd prefer to go on date with, Tom Cruse/ Arjun rampal/ Aham/ Nazim/jigar and why?

Tom Cruise ... not a fan of his
Aham ... not in his present avataar ..maybe if he becomes all lovey-dovey  ....maybe ...
Jigar ... No really ... find him total Devar material .... lovable - yes ... date - no !
Nazim ... Ahhhh ... totally droolworthy --- BUT .... I'm afraid i'll say ... How cute  !!! & ruffle his hair if I meet him .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ... a bit ... just a bit too young for me ...
So ... it Arjun Rampal .... Why .. Drop-dead gorgeous .... voice to swoon over ... and I think a sense of humour from what I've seen on TV ..!!!

My replies in blue!
Previous
1 2 3
Next