Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm, thanks eclat for the explanation!  As far as the confusion is concerned, all I can say is that between the banshee and the murderous cyanide toting Prema and the lecherous Sada, my brain is in a state of deep coma!
eclat thumbnail

Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Eljay. What does this thatha mean by lifelong theetu. Do we to take that as lifelong curse ? How can he call the affair a crime ? Was it not on mutual consent or have I misunderstood? One thing is clear we along with Sara are in for more tortures from Karpukkarasi.

Srima, thanks to Eljay , I did watch thatha's scenes.  He says lifelong theettu because of karppu reasons.  Just as how one would want his wife to be so should he be.  Just because Sara is a man, ozhukkam cannot go out the window, God tests you and you are expected to remain intact, not give in to sabalams..  Sara cheated all he concludes.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks eclat for the clarification. My brain too is in the same state as that of Eljay. Time and ahain I get confused with paati's character as she is playing paati role [ of course she cannot play kumari's role] even in Thendral. Again this name confusion in both the serial...Thamizh Arasan / Arasi. The most common factor of both the serials is both are mokka serials.
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Eljay. What does this thatha mean by lifelong theetu. Do we to take that as lifelong curse ? How can he call the affair a crime ? Was it not on mutual consent or have I misunderstood? One thing is clear we along with Sara are in for more tortures from Karpukkarasi.

Aiyoh ........ the word karpukkarasi has lost the meaning. (I think)  Sorry, all this while I thought this means virgin.  Does that have another meaning Srima?
cool_rrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Aiyoh ........ the word karpukkarasi has lost the meaning. (I think)  Sorry, all this while I thought this means virgin.  Does that have another meaning Srima?

Definitely Shy(less)lu is NOT a karpukarasi, thats all I know!
eclat thumbnail
@Srima - the other common factor is both you & Eljay watch and get confused... 

@Caryn - kaRppu does mean virginity alone but also fidelity.  You must have heard "kaRpukkarasi KaNNagi"...   So kaRppukku + arasi = kaRppukkarasi = queen of fidelity (funny when translated..yes) and Srima had mentioned SLJ to be that as a sarcasm!
People:  derived at a new meaning for the name SLJ (Shylessja)  of MM - shy of lajja - shameless..😉

Edited by eclat - 13 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ eclat- Aha Shamelessja , indha perum nanna irukke.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates cool_rrk..

Oh.. false RKO va..
cool_rrk thumbnail
I have a feeling the weddings will somehow go on and by the looks of it, Thamizh will continue to stay unmarried and support her parents...I feel they are dragging this wedding thing for SO long...its only suppose to be 5 days away, yet they are all dragging it for 3 weeks with so many days in between...but they keep mentioning the wedding is in 3 days, 2 days etc, but romba naaL izhu izhunnu izhukaraangaLe??? Edited by cool_rrk - 13 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_rrk

I have a feeling the weddings will somehow go on and by the looks of it, Thamizh will continue to stay unmarried and support her parents...I feel they are dragging this wedding thing for SO long...its only suppose to be 5 days away, yet they are all dragging it for 3 weeks with so many days in between...but they keep mentioning the wedding is in 3 days, 2 days etc, but romba naaL izhu izhunnu izhukaraangaLe???

I wouldn't be surprised if they took another six months to do the wedding, which is due in two days from now?  It is possible that KK will take the medicine with cyanide, end up in the hospital, and then the wedding will be postponed, and the doctors will take this opportunity to do the surgery and MK will tell the family about the Rs. 50000 that he took.  Of course, by then, I will have become totally gray and my grand-daughter will be five years old and in school!