Posted: 13 years ago

As he sat there on the couch waiting to her, he couldn't help but wonder why she had called him to the outhouse at this hour? She said there was a surprise awaiting for him, but what could it be? Maybe she cooked pasta for him, maybe she got him a gift, maybe it only a silly joke. What else could she do? But then, this was Geet! She had been surprising him much lately. How could he forget the time when she held his hand in public the other day, or when she joked with Daadima that she would tame him, oh how could he forget that one time when she almost kissed him, but had turned her head to peck him on his cheek. Her hidden strength was indeed surfacing now and he was only glad that he wouldn't have to work too hard at seducing her into intimacy. He was only waiting for a chance...that one chance!

His posture was sluggish, for he was tired from the day's work. He half laid and half sat there on the couch patiently waiting for her. His eyes were closed and it looked as if he would fall asleep any second. And then she came, touching his lips and kissing his forehead. He flung his eyes open on her scent. God, what was she wearing, it was the best perfume a woman could ever wear. It was not overly sweet, not too alcoholic. It was a great mix of both and it drove him mad as she started moving backwards, away from him. Much to his surprise she had wrapped herself in a blanket. What? Was this another trick of hers? But she relieved him of his apprehensions when she pressed the play button on the music player's remote. He raised his brows in surprise and no sooner the music started, she threw her arms open. He sprinted in the couch and sat upright there dumbstruck with eyes widened, all his tiredness and sleepiness replaced by shock! God what happened to her? Why was she wearing such clothes? As his eyes traveled from her head to toe, his eyes widened even more and his mouth was open in shock. She was wearing a suit? Shirt, pant, tie, coat – and that too his clothes? He mustn't be seeing clearly so he started rubbing his eyes and when he opened them again, he was bewildered to see she began to loosen the tie. Oh God!!!!! Was she stripping? Was this the surprise she talked about? A strip tease? Ah a strip tease!

She now began to loosen the tie and took it off. And then off came the coat. And then slowly she started unbuttoning her shirt, she had barely opened up 3 from the top when she stopped midway after noticing the look on his face – she saw him looking at her mouth agape. To tease him even more, she left the shirt as is, and unbuttoned her pants and unzipped it at the speed of a snail. This was way too much wait for him and he knew exactly what she was trying to do but he kept his calm. She removed the trousers and he jumped up on his feet now. She was wearing mini slacks inside which came down only until mid thighs, which quite nicely revealed their shape. Her lower body was heavenly beautiful and now he was eager to see what's up there. By this time he started moving towards her and although she knew he would think she would now stop her teasing at his approach, she kept at it. She resumed unbuttoning her shirt and he stressed his eyes to see what was underneath the shirt. Was she wearing anything? Was she just teasing him? What was on her mind? But no matter how hard he tried, she was careful not to reveal what was under the shirt. And once all buttons were undone and he was only 2 steps away, she flung the shirt open and he stopped in his steps. His heart skipped god knows how many beats. Blood rushed through his ears. Was this real or was it a dream? Was she really wearing a tube top? Was she really only covering the parts she should? And to top it all, he now realized why she had tied up her hair in a bun. She didn't want any of it to be covered, she had laid it all out for him to see.

He quickly put his arm behind her back and grabbed her, making her fall backwards. This was more than he could take, her cleavage was now out of the tube and visible. He couldn't help but touch every inch of her upper chest to get a feel of it. His hand lingered around her neck, bare shoulders and her cleavage before he replaced it with his lips. She hugged his head hard which brought it even closer to her chest. He took the remote, stopped the music, picked her up in his arms and walked up the stairs to the bedroom with a smile thinking 'this has got to be the sweetest surprise he ever received'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
this woman actually has sheron waali himmat .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and with all that, how could anyone stop themselves ... but i guess the fact that its Maan and Geet makes it soo much more beautiful and meaningful...

indeed a sweet surprise!must say .. you have become a pro at these ...
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ah nothing sweet about this surprise...my love..

it was scalding..hot...Maan..ko...third degree burns..ho gaye honge..

seared to the soul....

i loved it..
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG

i m hyperventilating...............
geet doing strip tease?????????😲
dol u r awesome..............

his heart skipped few beats but my heart has skipped a lot of beats...............
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too was feeling droopy like Maan...But reading this update revived me... Me too wide awake now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... And u have left it all to our imagination 😑😑....Hai rabba!!!
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LOL ohh Geet! this definitely lightned up the mood of not seeing Maan all week! 
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats one hot surprise...!

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Ah nothing sweet about this surprise...my love..

it was scalding..hot...Maan..ko...third degree burns..ho gaye honge..

seared to the soul....

i loved it..

If anything, he sure had a sweet tooth πŸ˜›
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg omg omg first of all i am not alive, it's my ghost whoz writing this..... lovely lovely lovely loved it that she striped.. I can understand his patience, gaiee kaam se, yehi chahiye tha toh yehi sahi...

Hats off to you Sohniya, tu toh ek din jaan hi leygi lolz.....

Muniza