Thank you Palki and DMG Team!!!

BlueSoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What a GREAT news.. I got today when I logged into IF.πŸ˜ƒ

I thank each and every member related to DMG .. that finally they planned to end this show. Such a relief!!!... Now I can safely switch to StarOne channel without the fear of catching any of the starcast of DMG on-screen..specially Armaan n Riddhima.🀒

And a VERY VERY VERY BIG Thank you to the creatives or Palki .. whoever is responsible for the script ( Ending with AR union) .. This is what I ALWAYS WANTED.πŸ˜‰

They've fulfilled my wish. I'm so happy, they've saved so many lives, mass killing, agitation outside the DMG office...what not!!! .. They've saved world from all these miseries.πŸ€”

If AR were not united .. then most of the fans would have ended their life COZ.. they'd have lost the battle from their Anti-Group in the "Forever Competition". Now they'll be contended, satisfied and happy with their Life.πŸ˜†

The best part is now I wont have to face most of the people whom I never wanted to face (online)... but did only coz of their civil rights. If only killing were legal.. my life on IF would have been much better. πŸ˜›

Last but not the least... I request the team to spare us from the repeats of DMG anywhere on Television. One telecast was more than enough for rest of our life.😑

P.S: No fun intended. If you're hurt, you have the option to cry at your place, not here.πŸ₯±

Note: If the rule is still valid.. I'm making this post as strcitly "My Friends Post"* .. anyone else here would be reported.

*My Friends = SRians / Anti AR / Anti ARians / Anti any Dumb n Illogical person on IF. (For those who'll get confused)

P.S 2: So all those who wanted to tease us (thinking we'll get frustrated) can make a global post and post all your Sarcastic / Rude comments/abuses there. We'll make to read all of them.

Thank You!
Edited by BlueSoul - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Rikzzzzzzzzzzz WOW it has been a while!

Fabulous topic!!! The world has been saved! πŸ˜†
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Rikzzzzzzzzzzz WOW it has been a while!

Fabulous topic!!! The world has been saved! πŸ˜†

Yeah... too busy these days ... no time for IF Fun πŸ˜† ..But I'd like to get all my friends here with their comments .. πŸ˜› ..

Btw, how're you? 😊
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hilariously serious post!!! 🀣
Hope they will spare us from repeats and sequels!!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueSoul

Yeah... too busy these days ... no time for IF Fun πŸ˜† ..But I'd like to get all my friends here with their comments .. πŸ˜› ..

Btw, how're you? 😊

Aww shame but at least you are doing something better with your time.

I have been good u?

I am just so happy it is ending, the CVs had to please their remaining 20 fans πŸ˜† imagine the riot if this article had something else! πŸ˜†

But going to miss having fun here. Hahhaha
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
helloooooooooooooooooooo sister nice to meet yu after a long time 😊
hey where were u all this time

u r certainly bk with a bang

the only thing i m relieved abt is that i dont hv to come to thread anymore and face certain people

i HELL NO want a DMG sequel coz cvs hv ruined the show bigf time by promoting EMA to the youth

seriously well done palki

plus this is not characters show anymore.but an actors show

we all know why

i dont know whther the world i saved or not

but we srians r defo saved

thnx t.buzz for not keeping it as a secret

phew i m relieved

cant wait to see MY JERAN in a brand new show where there r no kabab mein haddis

Yes no more repeat telecasts of DMG,last demand from our side I seriously don't want to catch AR and their 🀒story ,god forbid,If I ever tune into starone

nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lori.

Yes no more repeat telecasts of DMG,last demand from our side I seriously don't want to catch AR and their 🀒story ,god forbid,If I ever tune into starone

If they chose DMG re-runs over Remix or Sarabhai vs Sarabhai re runs I question this channel πŸ˜†
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mass killing, yah? and wat about bringing in the politicians? hahahah im sure THAT was definitely NORMAL...

anywayz...u can cry in all different ways u want...make it humorous or straight up rude..its all good...

the fact is that AR are reuniting and its about time..other track brought DMG to a close warna AR was doing great for two years...these are the facts whether u like it or not....
chalo i hope u guys come out of ur DELUSIONAL world and MOVE ON...

also, if u want to cry..plz do it somewhere else and not on this forum, especially not today....πŸ˜†