True Show Stopper-Breakers of Kal ka Show

rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey all..so wanted to make this topic yesterday tiself after seeing the very hopeful and finally different episode form the other two past two days withut maan geet in our lives..right..so i thought i will put up why i relly enoyed the scenes or rather the characters separately ..so lets take one y one who all are the show stoppers as well as the breakers ..hehehe in the positive and negative ways..πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ
Meera..hayeee she was truly rocking yesterday..yes from wen she entered she was a positive char..but then i really felt her positivity and her goodness..i mean wen she was talking to geet..her soo kind nature..sportive n caring mentality ..being so sweet ot geet.understanding her..and then talking her home..giving her shelter.as she knew very well she has no place to go..geet telling her ur my roshhini..ohh i truly saw a good pair of good frends..meera geet..hey na guys..then next day she hearing out geet in an new fresh way..aking her ur ok with all..thn she feeling sooo painful bad for dev first then maaneet..coming to knw that NT had told something to maan ...making him leave.....she then quickly conveying all this to dev..thank god dev didnt tell out..then her rushing to office as to talk to maan and fin   get..ohhh i really loved her enthusiasm amnd helping style..for not just dev her best frend.but really for maan geet ..a gal whom she just met one day before..really meera character is truly justified and played sooo beautifully by our perneet..right on naaa.so she truly stopped the show iwht her excellence..πŸ‘πŸΌ

then dev- well well the bad guy..the one side villain is now truly changing..he truly for the first time standing up on his own..with no support..yes he had alrady taken decision for gng to jail and being gulity an all before tislefd..but yesterday he did show a very unique way of upholding his independent right in front of his wikced wife NT>.and standing at his true frend meera..i mean he cud have well not taken the phone at the wod of NT..but he took it and said ur my one and only best frend i will do anything for u meera..ohh..thats the spirit..i say..then he really giving that killing look at NT wen meera disclosed that geet had not told anything to maan but the witch NT had told all the unwante d to maan bro to make him distrust geet and go away..making dev even more sooo mad and irritated..keeping the hone..and screaming..pouncing at NT for first time really well..as a lawful husbadn for hiis bro's happiness..this is hwer i cud see his true love for his bro..rather than before..fighitng for his ang eet;s happiness..dont u dare put ur leg into geet and maan veerji ke khushi and life..stay away form ther..wat the hell did u tell maan bro..NT sooo stunned shocked at his behaviour..he making the decision that he is gng to confess all to poilce and then telling maeera to at spped fdind maan and tell all truth before geet or NT catches him..as he knws maan will never listen to geet..NT qill mkae things worse..so only meera is the person who can make aan understand..evne i thought the same..so in all dev relly rocked yesteray for me..wat abt u guys😳

then breakers of the show..well not like they made it boring..but wat i mean is with her negativity they broke the heads of the viewers with hate..yes..

sasha tasha- sooo pestering geet wen she entered office..really irritating her..making her sooo feel down but still oru geet is true himmat wali not ever hearing all this bakwaas..sasha telling u have no sahme to come here after all wat u did yestrday and then u are the most low type gal and wat not..all office supporting her..she enjoying..so in wat i tel..sasha did namak on the zakhm..woh uke aadat h kab se..so sashsa did a great job..

then NT-urf rakshsi..wicked witch ..the one and only karishmA doing such immense negativity soo very naturally..really hats off to her..fr making us hate her soo much..the way she gives those sooo witchy W*Hcy smile..looks and then her evil thoughts and then her soo made plans to never make gget happy or meet maan..ohh god..i always feel like geeting up and gng and taking a knife and piercing into hr..soo she really is that oggd..dont u guys agree..she reaching also at the nick at the office..trying all possible way to get to MAAN..πŸ‘

adi pinky also fid a cute style of supporting geet in helping here to find maan and not make her work..ohhh dothon ho tho aise..hey naa..always ready to be with ther thru think and thin...true frends..😳

then the biggest show stoppers agian..

Geet-really the way she depicted her emotions alst days were real good..sooo beautifully invloded into it..the fight of her teo minfs..with past and her love and life..making her decision to talk to man..cofronting with NT..fighting her then..geeting deserted into darkness...into again loss and sorrwo..but still not at all loosing hope and trust in her maan sir..her man who always beleived in her cared for her..supported her..wanting to meet him and tell him every truth to make him only trust her trhtu..then meera talk with her..sooo cutely done with each other..she and meera doing gal shayari..ohhh..then she being soo happy in meera house ..geting our chirpy geet back in action..she with full confidence and courage..my gosd wat change maan singh khurna has done to her..she would never been able to go to office ..face all..after wat happened as sahsha told..but this changed geet by msk..and there with force she comes to search for her maan..to confess..but there also gets insulted..but no budging in her mind..soo strong..too brillant acting by DD as always..love her...as guru said in interview i wonder how she does it..sooo unique nd complete opposite of her el self ..msti gl turing  into geet like chr..soooo kudos to her..sch mein..πŸ‘
πŸ‘
THEN THE BIGGGEST SRIKER ND STOPPER OF THE DY..SHOW..RETURN OF OUR WRRIOR ..SVIOUR..HERO..TRUE BZIGR..MN SINGH KHURN..OUR GURMEET JI..THE RE ENTRY OF HIM..YES IT WS REPET OF HIS STYLE..BUT THIS IS  PROOF THT HE IS COMING BCK ON MONDY..YES OUR MSK IS BCK..OUR JAAN SHAAN EMAAN MAAN IS BCK..πŸ₯³.IN FULL SWING CTION..SO WE CN TRULY SEE HIM WITH GEET IN NEXT WEEK..SO GUYS WS THT NOT  TRUE STOPPER OF THE WHOLE EPISODE..πŸ‘
πŸ₯³
SO HOW WS THE CHARACTERS..NOT THE WY U WNTED..TELL ME..OK..I TRULY WS SOOO HPPY TO SE YESTERDAY..YES NO ENGAGEMENT NOTHING T LL S WE THOUGHT..BUT THEN W CN NEVER PREDICT WT IS GNG T HPPEN NEX MOMENT..S GURU DD KE ILLNESS....SO CVS DID  VERY FIR JOB..INFCT  BRILLIANT JOB  BRINGING NT T THIS TIME..ND MAKING THINGS MORE TWISTED..SO NOW WE WILL SE MORE CONFRONTATIONS..TROUBLES IN COMING TIME..GEET UR MN KE BOND UR BHI MaSHBOOTH HNGE..YES..NOW ON MNDY MYBE WE WILL SEE MaaN IGNORING MAYBE GEET..BUT I DONT THINK SO..S WT WE SW IN LST TWO DAYS..MN WITH DUBBED VOICE WS TELLING THT HE WNTS TO MEET GEET ND TLK TO HER..JUS TLIKE HE..R..SO WE CN SEE THEIR CONFRONTATION..BUT WE CNT TELL WHO WILL MEET HIM FIRST..NT.MEERA..OR GEET.πŸ˜•.OR WILL DEV BE BLE TO TELL EVERYTHING TO POLICE..WE WILL SEE..πŸ˜‰

TILL THEN ....πŸ˜›

I wnt ll of u to sy how u felt this characterization ll..who ll did u like the most..why nd ut thoughts ok..byeee..love yaaa...πŸ€—

nd u knw i w just seeing the repeats shown tody on geet..ohh the cvs were soo kind ...they re showing more of mn geet gin..me erning or desiring like nytihng to see them..witing for their mometns soo mdly.its like rzo hogye seeing them ..specilly their masti anger comedy nd romance..hye..mn welcome bck our her throb!..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Meera was really superb yesterday because of her dressing sense
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes meer was truly looking stunning ! love her ...even s vani in LNMDJ!she rocking as both!
megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosette80

yes meer was truly looking stunning ! love her ...even s vani in LNMDJ!she rocking as both!

yaa...she is rocking as meera....just luv herπŸ€—
i noe.....i too luvd her as avni of lnmdj!!!

geet n meera luk lyk sisters!!!πŸ˜ƒ
megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i luvd the way dev ignored nt n answered meeras phn!!!