Rang Badalti Odhani Oct 08 2010 Written Update

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

Just came back from office....Will do a brief update....

Please note that the sign up sheet for the RBO express is up. Please join the RBO Express team and discover a writer in you!

Video Update:

Written Update :

1. Shaan goes to the kitchen to confess in front of Khanak...He is about to confess when Khanak gets jittery and cuts her hand! She makes a fuss about it as she wants an entry back in Shaan's room. Just then Dadi comes there and Shaan points Khanak's finger to her....Dadi shooes off any concerns saying that such cuts are common in Kitchen...Shaan gets confused but Khanak insists that the wound is deep as the blood is still oozing out! She asks Khanak to put Phitkari on the wound...Khanak tries leaving with Dadi to fetch Phitkari but Dadi tells her that she wuld go alone and get it...Khanak gets jittery bcoz she wanted to avoid Shaan and his confession! Shaan insists tht Khanak stays there and let Dadi go...Dadi leaves...Khanak gets uneasy again and wants to avoid the topic of confession! Shaan tells her that he would talk about his love today at any cost! He keeps looking at her, comes close to her and is able to complete till - "I love" when Dharmoo comes with Phitkari! Khanak is relieved! Dharmoo explains to Shaan the advantages of Phitkari! Shaan very sarcastically asks him if he is married? Dharmoo tells him that he never got a chance....Shaan tells him that he has got a chance and dharmoo shld let him utilize it! Dharmoo doesnt understand when Shaan asks him that what do married ppl need? Dharmoo answers "Almond flavoured milk" but Khanak answers, "Privacy"....Dharmoo taunts at Shaan that if he had given Khanak any privacy in the kitchen, her finger wouldnt have been cut!....He leaves...Shaan gets pissed with Khanak for laughing and hands her the phitkari and leaves....Khanak follows him behind....

2. Khanak tries talking out with Shaan when the official KMH - Dharam comes in AGAIN!!...Somehow Shaan shoos him off....Shaan complaints about how he isnt getting any privacy at home and realized that his house is densely populated and hence his house should be declared as a town of its own!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Just then Dadi comes there...and keeps grumbling about how lonely this house has become, even BD has left finds it very ironic in light of his situation! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Dadi keeps murmuring about how she wants to see kids from her grandkids....Now, that widens Shaan's ears and gets his attention....Khanak blushes!...
Shaan starts murmuring too sarcastically (Khanadaani bimaari hai lagtaa hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...He says to himself, that if ppl keep interfering in similar manner that the hubby and wifey will not be able to (make) love (I had to add "Make" here because he showed all signs and signals...sachchi!! ...else, u all know me...I am the same Innocent DDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...and then they talk about kids...How can they have kids, when the step#1 - "confession - I love you" is not yet done...then how would the step#2 - "he makes lot of signs and signals, throwing his hand here and there and expects u all to understand" (Now, I am innocent DD, so, I keep finger on my lips!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....Shaan leaves irritated!!

3. Dadi warns Khanak about the wet floor. Dadi leaves. Khanak is about to tell her HariBha about it when Shaan comes back again...Seeing Khanak alone, (his desires to reach Step#2 ASAP, arises againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...He moves towards her in quick strides, Khanak tries warnign him about the wet floor but he doesnt listen and slips and falls on his back!...Khanak helps him stand and Shaan tells her that he has a pain in the back and asks her to get the medicine for him...

4. Khanak is massaging Shaan's back! Shaan keeps crying with pain and Khanak keeps teasing him about making hue and cry about his pain and Shaan tries defending himself! Shaan then tells her that she shld be sad seeing his state and here she is making fun of him...Khanak gets melodramatic and tells him that she has been crying her guts out seeing his condition and Shana tries seeing her eyes and shouts at her for lying! He threatens her that he would keep her in the guest room, and then she can keep crying there...Khanak gets annoyed and massages him hard when Dharam sees Shaan shreiking and Khanak pressing his body...He takes it otherwise and covers his eyes! Khanak gradually geets up and explains herself to Dharam....They both switch places, without Shaan knowing about it....Khanak leaves to see Dadi and Dharam starts giving incognito massages to Shaan! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Shaan enjoys his massage and wonders where did Khanak gets this power...He decides to confess finally and says ILU aloud....Dharam gets all emotional and confesses back that he also loves Shaan!!....Shaan gets shocked and shreiks with shock! Dharam praises Shaan for keeping his servants in his heart! Shaan hits him with a pillow and throws him out of the room! He hurts himself and Khanak runs to his aid!!

5. BD is back home and Akshay is happy to have her back! (I miss old Akshay...he was rocking!! 😭)....BD tells him that he is not a good hubby...Akshay counts all that he buys for her and how good a hubby he is but BD tells him that he doesnt spend time with her...He is either in office or gossiping with Shaan or playing chess with Sunil...Akshay tells her that he wants to talk to her...BD makes him sit and asks him to talk...Akshay gets jittery and asks her if she really needs to talk now...? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....BD gets angry again!!

6. Shaan realizes that in his crusade to confess, he forgot to bathe and is stinking now....Khanak comes with his towel and Shaan taunts at her to be with Dharam, Dadi or Harilal....now with him...and now he wouldnt confess to her! Khanak pouts and asks him that why wuldnt he confess? Shaan tells her that he has changed his mood, he leaves the towel behind and goes without it to bathe! Khanak sees the towel and decides on something and starts blushing!!....
(Oh god!!....I am again gng to close my eyes and update on Monday!!.....remember...Innocent DD!! 🀣)

Have a great weekend!

Love,
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Update DD, thanx a lot........
you always get to do the most interesting episodes, right? or may be they appear more interesting with ur update......... was actually looking forward to it...............

-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Dd

You are so lucky, that you get a chance to update the most beautiful episodes.....(innocent DdπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
But I really love your written updates because your own comments are soooooo 'innocent''πŸ˜†
shanakforever thumbnail
kya baat hai dd.make loveπŸ˜†
the episode was superb.these guys r tooooooo hilarious n the new jodi sharam is rocking,,,,,,,,omg  truly wanna c wat khanak is upto on monday.wanna shower scene soo badly again😍

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely update:)
Shanak were so funny:P
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DD....make love...signs and signals...🀣🀣🀣...hand movements! man Shaan is one hel of a dude!! luuurvvveee him and YOU DD! therest of the updaters prolly eeny you DD! you get ethe bestest episodes!

btw karishma is getting really x-rated ideas of what she'd like to see happen on monday! if you have to updateTHAAATT then God only help you! saree innnocence khatam hojayay gee tumharee DD 🀣🀣🀣
yazi89 thumbnail
i wonda wt khanak is up to well v have to w8 for the next episode
tia159 thumbnail
thanx for the update....
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

DD...missed you and your lovely updates*hugs and kisses*......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and his signs and signals....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sure sure if you say so....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I beleive you.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†