Mohit Chauhan

Song:
Chala Aaya Pyar

https://sound18.mp3pk.com/indian/aashayein/aashayein07%28www.songs.pk%29.mp3

Please rate his performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:
  • 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song You are NOT rating how much you like Mohit
  • You are NOT rating how much you like his singing in general You ARE rating how well he sang in this song in particular Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings
  • Ratings where you post and explain your score are worth more than just poll ratings.

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1489785

Feel free to discuss his rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note: No theme for this round. So anything goes.
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love Mohit's new song Tujhe Bhula diya, its so awesome I keep listening to it😍  I ll give my score later:)
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the new song
i like the way the singing goes in this song.............................

Pirtam music rocks in this one but this is a way to goo with the theme
and also new song choose soo well appricated about it

some parts is not that good but was ok ok types

this is the singing & the selection compare to the SHANKAR

but in all a good effort

Rating 7/10
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just listened to this track for the first time and its one of mohit's best efforts to date. the background tunes too reek quality.

Nothing exaggerated, this is one of few examples of a close to perfect romantic track. Just again, a nice back to basics approach and accuracy maintained.
the voice of mohit perfectly suits this track, and why not, the feel and emotions put into it is marvelous. the beginning is perfect, melodious and tonal quality is WOW. Expressions close to perfect. Clarity=WOW.
get into it, and the middle portions just get better and his voice modulation is perfectly timed and scale of accuracy, again is perfect.
Lastly, the feel and emotions put into it adds more icing to the cake. the end too is perfectly timed and executed.

Combination of amazing background music, tune, tone, voice and overall feel implied to it will make it my favourite soon.

9/10.

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
8/10

sorry kinda busy to give detailed ratings.
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
One of my recent discoveries of Mohit, loved this song the moment I heard it.. :)

Such tender feelings are portrayed here, they cannot fail to touch you.. Simplicity but with excellent emotions, that is enough to capture one's attention and Mohit does that really well.. The high notes were lovely, extremely heart-felt.. Love each turn of his singing, clean finish and a smooth rendition.. the sad lines are sung with the apt emotion while the lines with hope are handled accordingly, that shows the capability of understanding meaning along with singing.. Truly touched my heart, fantastic!

My score will be a 9 out of 10..
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A very graceful rendition done by Mohit ji! This reminds me of his other softer and beautiful songs like Tum Se Hi and/or Dooba Dooba Rehta Hoon. The amount of feeling put into this song is just divine, he really meant every word he sung, and he was in tune, his range and pitching was challenged here, and I felt he did a terrific job in these 2 fields, especially the higher notes, like 'Chala Aaya Pyar...'

10!πŸ‘
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Decent singing.

Mohit Chauhan is probably the weakest singer left. No offense. And it's evident by his average voice quality, and I feel his range is limited and loses quality in his high pitches, which is what I heard here.

Nonetheless, it was a difficult song and still a good effort.

Rating: 7/10

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Haven't heard this song before. but I know i will be listening to it from now on.

Soft track by Mohit. Really nice song for sure.

Singing is good.

9/10