The man with heart, Siddhant Modi

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
He had many shades. His character truly had groW*H, real groW*H. He went from the obnoxious boy to a man everyone respects. He is someone who can look at himself in the mirror and like the person he sees( unlike many others). I love him. I can truly say I love the character of Sid.

I always saw life as a grow_th (i-f has gone crazy, can't type the word) process. I hate people who sulk over the mistakes they make. Life is about mistakes, make them. But when you realize you are wrong, fix it, and don't repeat it. And that's Sid. Every single mistake he made he learned from it. He changed it. He fixed it. He took the responsibility. I wouldn;t love Sid if he wasn't so mean, and ruthless at the beginning.

What can I say about his heart. He notices the pain. He is so considerate. He was considerate of Yuna and when they didn't trust him he still forgave them. He is a big brother to Sue, JP and Jiggy. He was a trusted friend to Shilpa. He was a little brother to Armaan. He was a son to Shashank and last but not least he was Riddhima's savior, her friend and her husband.

When Riddhima made her grave mistake in the tent I really wanted the mean Sid back. I wanted him to lash out, and for the moment he did. But then he was back to himself. I am so proud. He didn't revert back to the mean guy who yells at Riddhima. He grew from that. Last time he made a mistake not trusting Riddhima, this time he didn't repeat it. He realized Riddhima truly felt sorry and if she wanted " their relationship" then his door was open. Isn't that what love is sort of about? Mistakes don't mean the end of the world, it's what you feel about it.

And today he forgave Armaaan. Because he realizes no matter what people do, mistakes happen. Even without Riddhima in his mind Armaan mattered. When Armaan fell he couldn't help but call out his name naturally. He couldn't help but give his mask to the man who back stabbed him just a week ago and shattered his world.

Today as I wrote this I realized one of the greatest things about Sid that sets him apart from every other male telly character is that he lets it go, he doesn't hold grudges. His heart is that pure.

I still think CVS want to keep Sid around. No matter how bad things got they couldn't ruin Sid's purity. (hopefully this doesn't change tomorrow) But for today I don't mind if he doesn't get Riddhima. The fact that Sid's character was so freaking beautiful is enough for me. I would forget after few weeks how horrible some of the story lines were, but I will remember how great his characters was.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow !!
What what a wonderful post dear !!

Wow Siddhant Modi is the beautiful and wonderful character !

Like you said ...whatever happens tomorrow ....he is loved and always loved no matter what situations come...He came out as knight in shinning armour.!

He always stood up for right and has vision of far and beyond !! that is why I always adore character SID .
Sid and Shilpa both the characters are beautiful. Love both of them. They are angels and brought life in DMG !!

Wonderful post dear !!
Siddhant Modi akka ...KARAN WAHI ......wonderful portrayal !!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Fatima Thank you for this Sid post!

I really wanted a positive Sid post for today and cause I don't watch the episodes I don't like making posts because if I say something incorrect I don't like it.

But Sid has truely grown as a charater and that is what I love about him he admits to his mistakes, he takes responsibilty and he has become a better person and it has been amazing to see his character g r o w t h (IF has been weird about this word 😆)

Anyways great post loved it!
I salute you for the post!

Karan Wahi will always be remembered for his versatile performance as Sid! He is a fabulous human being and a brilliant actor!

At this moment,I wish to thank all the people who were the reasons behind getting Karan Wahi to this show.

I wish to thank CVs and Star One for giving us the most wonderful character 'Sid' through the most brilliant actor 'Karan Wahi'.👏

I would like to thank all the people behind who presented Karan Wahi and his hidden talents to the viewers.

Though it is claimed and agreed that Karan Wahi's potential were not tapped to the fullest after the re-entry of few other characters,it cannot be denied that 'Sid' was the most challenging character in DMG which the hero 'Karan Wahi' handled more splendidly

I enjoyed all types of emotions portrayed by Karan Wahi as Sid.

'A Very Big Thank You' to all who brought Karan Wahi as 'Sid' to us.👏

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very well agreed Fatima..........

And even I will agree to u that even if tomorrow Sid doesnt get his Ridhimma.....I will not be sad coz honestly.......I am simply happy that he gave us hope that there can exist a man like Sid........

A guy with priceless gem of a heart.......and even tho Ridhimma would simply be very lucky to have a guy like him as her husband........if she doesnt.......I will simply pity her .............

Wateva crap that has happened in the show......I will thank the CVs for giving us Sid.........a character that will always shine out in this mess.......a simply very lovable guy.......
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post! You said everything beautifully.....honestly you cant help but adore Sids forgiving nature. Yes I wanted sexyface sid back, and even today I would love to see that aspect of him again - but you truly said it wonderfully that Sid is now beyond that. He understands and is able to forgive - a quality that makes him so endearing.

Thanks for the amazing post - people really need to realize how amazing SId really is! And I applaud KW for portraying SId with such brilliance!
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't mind if he doesn't get Riddhima. The fact that Sid's character was so freaking beautiful is enough for me. I would forget after few weeks how horrible some of the story lines were, but I will remember how great his characters was.

word......
gr8 post.......no doubt SID is rare n exeptional  since beginning!!!!!!!

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what a touching post,  I really would not mind if Sid did not get Riddhima, I thinks he would be better off,but Thank you DMG for giving us Sid, he is pure,loving,trustworthy person. He is what I would call a MAN. and most important whoever he touched on the show he influenced them in only a Positive way.  There is no negativity in Sid and as a fan of KW and Sid I thank you.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Fatima another Gem of a post by ya
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautiful character -Sid - description !

Among the many beautiful moments of Sid. Today, Sid taking care of Aarman letting go off Arman's dirty past is commendable!