Its a mad mad mad mad world!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!

I loved...today's episode was soo goood....everyone chasing each other..running around like headless chickens..all chasing their own tails...πŸ€ͺ..reminded me of the old hilarious classic...its a mad mad mad mad world!! Every one chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.....😳

Its utter chaos...a race to the prize...and Geet and her team better be the winnerπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sab ke sab MSK ke piche....🀣...hum sab toh piche pade hi hain....and now all of them too...poor Maan...jungle mein bhi chain nahin...πŸ˜‰!!

Sirf Daadi aur Dev ki kami hain...m sure by Monday..they will be there too...πŸ˜ƒ..Oh Maan Maan...see what happens to the world when you are missing for just one night!!

Geet Team....love you guys...u managed to make us laugh..and grip our seats at the same time...kis cliffhanger par lakar chhoda hain hume....
Edited by eveline - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thats so true!
Sabka Nishana MAAN SINGH KHURANA!πŸ˜‰
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
exactly !!
all frantically searching for dev.. all the characters except Dadi will be in KC playing hide and seek and waiting for MSK.. poor MSK dont know who all he will meet..

anyway waiting for a firecracker episode on Monday.. 
eveline thumbnail
honestly if the cvs handle this properly...it can be hilarious on Monday..without Msk being present ( our GC can get one more day to rest and recuperate )....just imagine...all characters..going in and out..running around..bumping...discovering and trying to outdo each other in the race to face MSK🀣!!
deejayaqueel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey i didnt realize you had also made a similar post. guess none of us were expecting things to happen so quickly...

but i wonder what will happen? coz dont think they will let the drama get over so quickly
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

hey i didnt realize you had also made a similar post. guess none of us were expecting things to happen so quickly...

but i wonder what will happen? coz dont think they will let the drama get over so quickly

one thing i have learned....Geet cvs can pull rabbits out of hats...so no worries...they can do anything and everything...just wait n watch yaar!!πŸ˜†
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
totally agree eveline! today's episode was really good i wonder if there will  be a MSK-geet confrontation on monday :O

p.s thanks for showing up for lunch LOL
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harpreet.M

totally agree eveline! today's episode was really good i wonder if there will  be a MSK-geet confrontation on monday :O

p.s thanks for showing up for lunch LOL

by the way..what did i have..i stuffed myself soo much i kindda forgot..🀣!!

And i loved today's episode...i wont mind it getting crazier on Monday..without MSK..he deffo needs a break desperately..πŸ˜ƒ
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eveline

honestly if the cvs handle this properly...it can be hilarious on Monday..without Msk being present ( our GC can get one more day to rest and recuperate )....just imagine...all characters..going in and out..running around..bumping...discovering and trying to outdo each other in the race to face MSK🀣!!

it can be hillarious πŸ€£
who do u think will win?? NT??
Hina_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yaa.. todays episode is really good.....
yaaaayyy.................. MSK is back....  

Edited by Hina_04 - 13 years ago