Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1

THE COLLEGE:
Vivian is sitting outside the campus with a bunch of friends. They are planning for the re-union that is to take place soon.
"Viv, tuu ne kaha tha catering is not a problem, par this campus is OUTSIDE the city premises kaafi door par jaye ga, i think we should Drop the idea of having the reunion here, and instead, arrange a Hotel, inside the city area..."
Vivian seems to wonder on that idea of his friends.
"Yes, i think u are right Rohan... it wont be suitable and manageable here!"
"Alright then, tell everyone in the final year, about the change of plan."

He takes the name of a Place, the party will be HERE now, The Hard Rock!

Sukirti's  Place:
"Bhayya, Bhayya, help me out naa, i HAVE to leave for the reunion tomorrow and i havent selected a dress, i havent even packed my bag. We'll stay in the Plains for a week too naa..."

" I know i know honey, just take good care of urself ok? And, raha dress ka problem... tho its solved.." He says entering the room and giving a peck on the cheek of his sister. He hands her a shopping bag.
"Woww! iss main kiya hai... i can already guess πŸ˜‰ she says, winking at her brother and opening the bag in a hurry."

As soon as she opens the bag, shiv could see the gleam in his sister's eyes... her smile changed to a BIG BIG GRIN... and she couldnt keep but Hug her brother tight, Shiv became a little startled, even though he knew the reaction would be somewhat the way it was... but he didnt know it would be so sudden and abrupt. He hugged her back.

"You like it?" He asked moving his ears close to sukirti. As though he didnt know what the answer was.
"Are you kidding me Bhayya?? I lovee it!" She said ... her smile growing by every second. I lovee you so much bhayya!"
She goes off to try on the dress.

That night, Sukirti was talking to her friend, when she goes off to sleep, she rethinks about whatever she was talking about to her friend ...
How they thought tomorrow they Might meet the person who is or might be the Love of their life... maybe they'd meet a person who is destined to be theirs, some of them might DEFINITELY find their Love and what they want... some of them wont... which category would Sukku be in? What category would her friend be in? The one who got the Love of their Life, OR whether they'd have to wait for a long while still. Sukirti madly believed in Love. Even though she hadnt fallen for anyone as of yet, she still thought Love was the most most strongest thing ever in the world. Maybe because she had seen the was her brother and her to-be bhabi, his fiance' loved each other... Her Bhabi, was a very very sweet person, very angelic, she always worried about others rather than herself and was a loyal loyal lover to her brother and Sukirti Loved everything about her, Him and the couple. She always called them, and specially her Bhabi, her Ideal. She wished to get herself for partner someone who was very much like her brother in attributes and responsibilities.
She had a smile on her face while thinking of all this, and she slept, slet warm, with that smile still on her face.

Outside Sukirti's Home:
"We wont tell them that we're here, yet... Let the sun come up and we shall be inside that house".
A man says to a lady beside her. Their faces arent seen or visible due to the dark night.

Thats it for now guys, i know its not a long one... but thats how i do, i update short πŸ˜•
Thankss for the appreciation. Hope you like the part and YEAH, ViSu will be meeting REALLY SOON!

Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey awesome update...aww shiv is such a nice borther, i wish my bro bought be a gift without any reason..lol...and i wonder who those two people are..i hope they are not evil or anything..lol.cant wait to read more..thankx 4 the pm..update soon..

❀️MONA
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey =]
Just read the Prologue and the first part and I must say it's absolutely awesome. I loved it.
Very well written. And an extremely interesting concept. =D
Do continue soon.

And if youdon't mind, may I know your name? :)

Nice Start .. πŸ‘ cant wait to read more... live the name The Hard Rock 😳

-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesomeee prologue and part 1 loved it plzzzz contineu soon n plzzz pm me

lov
          -madiha-
Edited by -mysterygirl- - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

Hey awesome update...aww shiv is such a nice borther, i wish my bro bought be a gift without any reason..lol...and i wonder who those two people are..i hope they are not evil or anything..lol.cant wait to read more..thankx 4 the pm..update soon..

❀️MONA

LOL!
i knoww brothers HARDLY do that... bt here... ermm.. its a fic, πŸ˜‰
Thankss a lott fr likingg... nd abt whether their evil k nhii... well that tho pata chalega onlyy wen i continue πŸ˜‰ 😳 Thankss again Mona!
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Daania-

Hey =]

Just read the Prologue and the first part and I must say it's absolutely awesome. I loved it.
Very well written. And an extremely interesting concept. =D
Do continue soon.

And if youdon't mind, may I know your name? :)

Thank u very very much -Daania-! 😊
I suure will continue ASAP!
nd my name's Areena, frndz nd foes call me ReenO πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
m normalli known as ReenO/ReenZ here 😳
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraPari

Nice Start .. πŸ‘ cant wait to read more... live the name The Hard Rock 😳

[size=1] thnxx honeyy 😊
serendipity. thumbnail