Will Ahem support Gopi?

Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Kokila will go on blaming Gopi for the reasons behind the pre-cap-where they have gone to Ilesh Mehta's house and there is no one there! Kokila (like Ahem) will none stop go on shouting/screaming and swearing at Gopi! Gopi would be cying her eyes out and saying 'Maaji- mai sach bolti hu- Iieshbhai ne phone kar ke bola ke aap sabh hamare ghar pe ana! No one will listen to her and start blaming her(they like to show one thing in circles- so they will show Kokila shouting and Gopi crying- not forgetting Kinjal and Rashi with their respective motives). Alas, comes our HERO- MR AHAM MODI-- -(sorry- caanot write in hindi)  He tells all to be quiet and says 'Gopi ki kuch galti nahi hai - kyu ke - jab Ileshji ka phone aaye tha tabh mene dusra phone uthaya tha or men thik sei suna  joh Gopi ne aap sabh ko batya! Gopi will be shocked that Ahemji ne uska saath nibhaya and the song will be played int eh background..... Ahem will smile at Gopi and tell her to stop crying.... Kinjal/Rashi shocked!!!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thats cool radhika. Kaash aisa kuch ho jaye aaj epi me.
fungirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that will be a nice twist in the story  πŸ˜ƒ...but cant expect the CVs to surprise us like this , the story nowadays is so preditable ....

must say one thing this forum has got more creative people .... maybe starplus will hire one soon πŸ‘πŸΌ

rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How I wish .....

Thats a good sceneario Radhika !!  .....

Only hope the CVs will do something different like this for a change !
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plz dnt crack jokes here as it hurts yaar😭🀣🀣🀣🀣
Aashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamnalicious

plz dnt crack jokes here as it hurts yaar😭🀣🀣🀣🀣

I know nothing of my romantic imaginations happened today! But it's always good to be positive!!! At least we saw Ahem smile when he saw IIesh Mehta!!! Only if he would smile once to Gopi!!!!I think i will be on cloud nine....
But I admire your predictions! I think we forum should make a serial!!I
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radhika27

I know nothing of my romantic imaginations happened today! But it's always good to be positive!!! At least we saw Ahem smile when he saw IIesh Mehta!!! Only if he would smile once to Gopi!!!!I think i will be on cloud nine....
But I admire your predictions! I think we forum should make a serial!!I

@bold....he he he..u also noticed that...i thought m still in dreamland so he seems to be smiling...thank god..
@red...u know our show will always be full of dreamy scenes,,,and it will be on top of TRP chart always..
Aashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@bold....he he he..u also noticed that...i thought m still in dreamland so he seems to be smiling...thank god..
@red...u know our show will always be full of dreamy scenes,,,and it will be on top of TRP chart always..

Well! as mentioned earlier! I come home from work picking my little boy up from school! and instead of looking at my son's homework on computer, i end up on the forum... . I think Aham is changing .. that smile!! (hope my husband doesn't read this)or kya adaaa... uff mei ma hokar bhi uski ek muskurahat pei mar javu....
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Kokila will go on blaming Gopi for the reasons behind the pre-cap-where they have gone to Ilesh Mehta's house and there is no one there! Kokila (like Ahem) will none stop go on shouting/screaming and swearing at Gopi! Gopi would be cying her eyes out and saying 'Maaji- mai sach bolti hu- Iieshbhai ne phone kar ke bola ke aap sabh hamare ghar pe ana! No one will listen to her and start blaming her(they like to show one thing in circles- so they will show Kokila shouting and Gopi crying- not forgetting Kinjal and Rashi with their respective motives). Alas, comes our HERO- MR AHAM MODI-- -(sorry- caanot write in hindi)  He tells all to be quiet and says 'Gopi ki kuch galti nahi hai - kyu ke - jab Ileshji ka phone aaye tha tabh mene dusra phone uthaya tha or men thik sei suna  joh Gopi ne aap sabh ko batya! Gopi will be shocked that Ahemji ne uska saath nibhaya and the song will be played int eh background..... Ahem will smile at Gopi and tell her to stop crying.... Kinjal/Rashi shocked!!!!😊

Wow Radhika!

If this happened today...I don't think I would have been able to finish doing the update today.  The car scene was a surprise enough but this would have killed me.  You wouldn't have known what happened to me because this forum is a bit of a secret obsession!  How would anyone have told you what happened to me!!! 

Saath Nibhana Saathiya indeed.  I think the CVs and our poor Aham forgotten the theme of the show!!! lol!!!
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Well! as mentioned earlier! I come home from work picking my little boy up from school! and instead of looking at my son's homework on computer, i end up on the forum... . I think Aham is changing .. that smile!! (hope my husband doesn't read this)or kya adaaa... uff mei ma hokar bhi uski ek muskurahat pei mar javu....

Join the club.  When you become a maa or a wife you don't give up being a woman who can appreciate what we like!!!  Aham like!!!
Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago