Really...Not the end of ArSh

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh please there is no way on earth today was the end of ArSh. Riddhima for once was positive about  ArSh. Sid promised he will reunite the sisters. Shilpa told Sid where to find her so she wasn't disappearing in thin air, as for Armaan I swear for few minutes I forgot all his obsession of past week, the way he forgot it as well when he ran after her car.

CVS promised happy ending right? With two fan groups unhappy how can anyone call it a happy ending? Happy ending mean everything worked out. Shilpa will be back, well even if she is not back I think Sanjeevians will go to her. Rid for sure, because cvs won't let Sid make such a strong empty promise. If they wanted to end the sister track they could have just let a sad Shilpa walk out. But they didn't do that. They made new paths for the RidShi track and ArSh track.

As for SR....SRians stop being such downers. In past week they have showed in every possible way how Sid is the good guy. Even when Rid has been crushed from every possible way where she should be numb with pain and not feel anything anymore, her hair still blows for him, she still cries for him, she is still awed by him. She asks him why are you so good? We are near the end? is this a way to break a couple? wouldn't this be the perfect time to show how Sid is not right her? how she doesn't like Sid? Shouldn't they show how Sid is immature? Have they done that? NO! To top that of they have people's blessing, like Shilpa's for example.

This is not the end, not even close to the end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
i gawd this ws a superpositive post...but riddhima has been giving the same vibes to arman as well!!!!but i swear shilpa's tarck looked far from over
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sweetie. Looove your optimism.  Wish more than anything in the world that you are right.
Big Hugs from my side.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

fati, this is why you are one of my favorite ppl on IF :)

On the note of shilpa...her leaving (and to be taken just on today's episode terms) was soo sad..SA has never acted better in her life than she did in that scene

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

i gawd this ws a superpositive post...but riddhima has been giving the same vibes to arman as well!!!!but i swear shilpa's tarck looked far from over

Maybe I have missed those. From what I saw she has told him to stay away from her. She tries to ignore him. She seemed annoyed with the star gesture. A star after your name should bring any girl to tears, instead she told him not to think anything, and she couldn't keep herself from crying on Sid's description of their dream home. How simple and plain was lighting up the court compared to naming a star? There was so much regret in Riddhima's eyes. She cried asking why are you so good? There was no annoyance. After all she is done with Sid right? So Sid and Armaan should be on the same level? They are two men who she is done with. But still they are not on the same level. She doesn't look at them through the same eyes, the same respect.

I just think if CVS really wanted SR they wouldn't have done things this way. They are not showing SR in a single bad light.

I think SRians need to stop feeling down, it's not over till it's really over. Forget what others say, watch the show and the show says it's not over.

amazing post👏

i am so happy to have a person like you in this MF, you made me feel little bit of positive.

agree there are some stuff that is going on but i don't know what to think anymore, b/c everytime we hope our hope gets crushed like hell and the sbs things, that makes me think all kinds of stuff.

but i must say glade to see someone who is this positive, BRAVO to you👏
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
God Bless U Fatima.........

May your words come out shining like God's voice himself..........
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats how I  too felt after watching today's episode and voiced it out in the AT too..

I felt quite positive and hopeful after the episde today...
But then  like others pointed out, cant ignore the fact that time and again the creatives has let us down.... Anycase still hoping...

Lets see if the response from the last few weeks brought back some level of sanity to the creatives that they would end the show in a proper and logical note.
priya7891 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is exactly how I felt,but I'm an ARian and keeping my fingers crossed for them..

Today's episode gave a lot of hints abt how the show is gonna end...
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

fati, this is why you are one of my favorite ppl on IF :)

On the note of shilpa...her leaving (and to be taken just on today's episode terms) was soo sad..SA has never acted better in her life than she did in that scene

I can't agree more. I really didn't plan to watch the episode today. It's obvious with the extension cvs have they will keep dangling A/R/S as long as they can. Since they want to keep their hands on all fan groups. But I read Shilpa said goodbye so I checked it out.

And wow! The scene where head is slightly tilted and she tells Sid who is who in the pic I wanted to cry. It wasn't just sad, the scene was simply beautiful. Her pauses, her pain...I honestly didn't like Riddhima as much as I liked Shilpa. From novels to thousands of dramas I have seen billion heroines like Riddhima, the sweet simple moral girls. It's girls like Shilpa who make a mark. She doesn't even need Armaan to stand , she can stand on her own. Riddhima needs Sid or Armaan to make her mark. Even without a guy Shilpa can charm fans. She is exquisite.

CVS I don't care what you do with the show anymore. Thanks for Shilpa's character though. Not a SA fan. but love Shilpa's character. Not even SR moments have touched my heart the way her sad moments have.