shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
😡 sid is finally getting engaged to divya...chanchal is so bad..but how can sid to dis....i dont understand y sid is doing all dis....he will spoil three life's by doing dis..nobody will b happy after dis...koi tou bolo koi tou roko iss enaggement ko...har cheez chanchal ki wish py ksy hoskti hy pllzz stop it stop the engagement n agar engagement krwani thi tou wo sb kia tha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He has been emotionally blackmailed... that is why he is doing this. He is spoiling his life just to make his dadaji happy as he does not know that his dada wants Nivi and not Divya... Let the truth be out then we will see ... People who are so attached to their family and particularly to a person, they can do anything for them..And that is what Sid is doing. He did not agree but he was forced and blackmailed...
anuragtani4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Exactly what anjubla said! None of it is his own choice. He was even about to blurt out that he loved Nivi. 😭

I hope when the truth comes out, Sid will finally be able to see how terrible and selfish part of his family is. And that he would, no matter what, try to win Nivi back. That'd actually be kind of exciting....Sid wooing Nivi back. 😳 ðŸ˜†
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

He has been emotionally blackmailed... that is why he is doing this. He is spoiling his life just to make his dadaji happy as he does not know that his dada wants Nivi and not Divya... Let the truth be out then we will see ... People who are so attached to their family and particularly to a person, they can do anything for them..And that is what Sid is doing. He did not agree but he was forced and blackmailed...

yah yaar i agree sid ko emotional black mail kiya gya hai par jab engagement hojayegi tu shadi b tou hojayegi na 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuragtani4ever

Exactly what anjubla said! None of it is his own choice. He was even about to blurt out that he loved Nivi. 😭

I hope when the truth comes out, Sid will finally be able to see how terrible and selfish part of his family is. And that he would, no matter what, try to win Nivi back. That'd actually be kind of exciting....Sid wooing Nivi back. 😳 ðŸ˜†

wo nivi ko wapis paega jab uski shadi nai hogi na jab engagement hojayegi tou shadi b tou hojayegi aur phr sid kia karega wo kuc nai krskta aik baar shadi hogai tou phr sach samne aa b jaye nothing will change 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 
shaf13 thumbnail
😭😭  😭 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaar but i dont understand one thing. How can engagement happen because as far as I saw the precap dadaji seems fine and he knows that it is Nivi that Sid Loves.
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar but i dont understand one thing. How can engagement happen because as far as I saw the precap dadaji seems fine and he knows that it is Nivi that Sid Loves.

engagement hojaeygi cuz chanchal dada ji ko kuch nai kehne degi u knw chanchal ryt 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜¡
Vrushalini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My dear niviarth fans, I know we all are sad for them being separated and paired up with someone else....but let's hope for the best....that the creatives will come up with some sweet surprise for us niviarth fans specially.....keep your fingers crossed....thats what all I can say now....
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrushalini

My dear niviarth fans, I know we all are sad for them being separated and paired up with someone else....but let's hope for the best....that the creatives will come up with some sweet surprise for us niviarth fans specially.....keep your fingers crossed....thats what all I can say now....

hmmm lets hope for the best yah hope so creatives come up with a surprise for us sid nivi fans u never knw kab kia hojaye so we should keep our fingers crossed  ðŸ˜Š hope sid nivi reunite 😊