A tribute to my angels!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit Lennie)

This is to my angels, the reason I watched this show again for so long Sid and Shilpa! You have been absolute stars! ⭐️ And I shall always love you guys!

This my tribute to the actors KW and SA but also to their characters and why I love them!

(Credit Anna)

Firstly a huge thank you to KW, for making Sid adorable! You have done a fabulous job and all the best for the future!

Siddhant Modi my first angel! I aspire to have many qualties of Siddhant Modi, to have his heart is something I would love, the amount of warmth it emits just fills you up with happiness and leaves you feeling happy when he is happy and sad when he is sad. His heart is so pure, that he can see niceness in people even if he is meant to hate them. He accepts everyone and respects everyone be it a 5 year old child or a 60 year old man. To watch his journey has from boy to man has been a treat to watch and how he has kept every quality of his personality yet grown into a amazing person. I have cried for you, I have laughed with you, I have thrown pillows at you, I have cringed for you and I have enjoyed my journey with you.

Siddhant Modi there are many qualities I admire, your honesty, your open heart, your kindness, your strenght, your love for life and care for everyone. But the two qualities I have adored of yours has been your simplicity, you have done everything from your heart and you have done it so elegantly be it a simple date or just a propsal.

The second quality I truely admire is you, owning up to your mistakes and fixing them, not many people have this much courage in the world, I know I struggle especially to fix by mistakes but you learn from your mistakes and when something is wrong you will stick up for it even if you are wrong you will admit it and that is a quality I admire.

Siddhant Modi😍

(Credit Jenny)

Shilpa Anand πŸ€— A huge thank you for being Dr Riddhima and Dr Shilpa. You are a truely talented actress and wishing you all the best for the future to you too.

Right before I talk about Shilpa my second angel I want to say a few words on Riddhima. πŸ˜† Shilpa Anand Thank you for giving me the Riddhima I loved, Riddhima has always been a favourite of mine, I know people hate her most the time but I have always related to her esp when SA was Riddhima. Riddhima Gupta, she was being her life in the world in a sense, she was starting her first job out of college, no serious relationship but always loved the idea of love, or was happy with her father's decision for her, she had a loving home and well was starting her journey as an adult. I mean many have been through this many will do and many are like me. When DMG started Riddhima was innocent, cute, sweet, adorable and well relatable she was like 1000 of girls you meet and know. She had everything to live for and well I guess she still does but anyways that Riddhima fell in love, I mean and it will again happen or has happened to many, you will not have a peachy relationship as everyone wishes but I am sure it won't be as complicated as Armaan and Riddhima, but beyond that you don't know what will happen with that relationship, you might know what you want from it but you don't know what will happen. Riddhima has been implusive she has been harsh but aren't we all? She dealt with every problem she showed strenght and courage, and I have loved her till now. I have supported her many times by it when Suku or Jenny were Riddhima. But the Riddhima I adore the most is the during KaSh times, because this Riddhima is realistic, this Riddhima I understood and this Riddhima was one I shall always remember and for that Thank you SA! 😳

Now onto my second angel Shilpa. She is a bubble of positivity and enegry. She is someone to admire for her strenght and courage. Shilpa when you first met her you would think a prankster and a happy go lucky kind of person but with a clean heart. But as you get to know her you learn the complexities beyond the smile, you see the pain in her eyes. You understand that this person has been through hell yet can smile so why can't you when you have had a bad day.

You learnt about her past and you want to just hug her, you want her to smile and you want to protect her from anymore pain, you want to do anything but you never want that smile to fade, you don't want her bubble of postivity to burst because if she breaks you break. Her innocence grabs you and her heart makes you love her.

I wish Shilpa had been in the show longer because I would have loved to see her character grow but from what I saw, when she danced to express her frustrations it showed the whirlwind of emotions she feels but she can get through anything and come out on top and that is true courage.

A quote to sum up these angels

The capacity for hope is the most significant fact of life. It provides human beings with a sense of destination and the energy to get started. (Norman Cousin)

They have both shown the best parts of life, the postivity of living, they have faced stroms and come out on top because their heart has been pure and clean. 😳

Good to both the actors and once again a huge hug to them both for giving me my angels! 😊

Disclaimer: Do not comment if you have nothing positive to say! 😊
Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmpphh frankly I was never a big fan of DMG, neither KW or SA
and in first 3 months of DMG I was thoroughly bored with monotonous storyline and senseless humor.. then in Jan 2010 while surfing TV I saw Riddhima # 3 playing basket ball with someone and I thought we have Armaan #2 .. but no he was Sid.. and I was like utter bakwaas,,,πŸ˜•

then one fine day I saw their shaadi seq I was like dude this is something worth looking for and by honeymoon I joined IF (before that I saw random SR episode and start liking them even more) .. I was not a KW fan even in remix days ....but I really wanna applaud him for pulling much gracefully and nicely among the most difficult character of Sid, not only from the character sketch POV but from the hatred he will gonna get from people for no good reasons!
Sid is one of my favorite characters.. he had all the qualities I love in guyzz.. the subtle lover, a kiddish boy and a mature life partner.... I wish more success and better roles in future... about Shilpa I didn't watch her much on screen but really admired how she stood upto her believes and stand tall for herself when needed.. I wish her all the very best for her all future ventures!

way to go KW and SA

Edited by monar - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They both are certainly wonderful and great souls.and like you said, "Angels"... 
Model examples in life...

Their happy attitude, simplicity, straightforward ness... my my... the list is endless.

Siddant Modi - I salute you.  The sad truth is you were too good for an undeserving person like Riddhima.

Shilpa- Hugs to you... You are much better off in life than a ghost possessed obsessive character like Dr.Armaan..

DMG, the way it has turned ut to be, there is no room for good souls like you...and hence I guess you are first ones to be leaving.

One thing nice is both SA and KW are  more or less like the characters they enacted. Simple and beautiful souls.

Thank you for relieving us from watching/following this crap any longer.
Edited by prejudiced - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Two beautiful characters and actors.................... I don't think I need to say more you have already said it all
this two define the true meaing of dmg, they came like an angel and took everyone's breath away, they are the best SIL and BIL in history, they are the healer of wounded heart!

dmg was called dmg when sidshi came on the screen together, this two were engima, every scene they had was just to beautiful!

they made us say uh!!!! how cute are they then made us laugh like hell with their jokes then they made us cry today when we saw the goodbye scene of our sidshi, really it took out breath away from us, those scene was so hearttouching!

they touced us like angel touches your soul!!!!

for me the best things that ever happen was KW and Shilpa Anand, they are two amazing people who has innocent heart and their love is pure and they define purity!

i will cherish those BIL and SIL scene b/c even if it was for some moment it has created an amazing effect on us!

now when they will be seen they will be remeber as the best BIL and SIL in this whole world!!

galde to be a fan of sidshi from the bottom of my heart!
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
so true, two angels well miss you!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nikzoooooooooooo.................heart wrenching yaar..........πŸ‘

2 beautiful angels............beautiful souls .......pure...clean and full of life that only gave n spread love.........and expected nothing but a smile on everyone's faces in return............they were Siddhant Modi and Shilpa Malhotra.....

I wont say much as u have said it all..........but ya......I would thank Karan Wahi and Shilpa Anand for giving us the wonderful characters of Sid and Shilpa...........These are the people who are indeed in real life gem of people who I have come to know and respect for the humanity they have in them.............Yes, they have their flaws like any other humans.......but yet.......they have n will leave with sheer dignity and self respect from a place that couldnt value them firstly as humans, secondly their talents and couldnt appreciate them with their deserved dues......
I guess........its true when they say........the good ones are always lucky to leave the mess b4 ultimate destruction.....

Kudos to both Karan Wahi and Shilpa Anand for portraying Sid and Shilpa with sheer brilliance.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will miss the two most sensible characters in DMG
these are the only two i will miss, they are so adorable and i always loved them, im really disappointed that the CVS broke our hearts!
thank you so much SA and KW for doing the your best in these roles!
i will follow you guys to any new show ya'll decide to come on :)
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Two beautiful angels...

Sid : i love you and big hugsπŸ€—and will miss u so much...

Shilpa: love u too... and miss u..
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sid and Shilpa was beautifully potrayed by the actors and glad their characters were not butchered