Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naivedya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shalini01

hi sandeepa di. i like him too and i wish him all the best. he made me laugh the way he and mona interacted. he's adorable. liked him in 12/24.

Hi Shalu honey, how are you? Glad to see you here. Nice that some of my CB pals are here and also Manit fans! As I was telling Shinyclassic, I am all for Monukalp because I love love stories, but Manu as an actor rocks! 😊 I look forward to seeing him in action as Goldy. I-F needs to put his name in the RMJ cast list. His name is still in the KB cast list!
aewa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey,
No offense but I find his character pretty annoying. I'm sure he's a good actor and all but this role isn't really doing him justice.. I gues that I may also be slightly biased since I want Anukalp and Mona to get together ASAP and Goldie is the "kabab mein hadi"
Naivedya thumbnail

Originally posted by: aewa

Hey,

No offense but I find his character pretty annoying. I'm sure he's a good actor and all but this role isn't really doing him justice.. I gues that I may also be slightly biased since I want Anukalp and Mona to get together ASAP and Goldie is the "kabab mein hadi"

No offense taken, honey. We all have different opinions. I happen to like Manit a lot. I thought he was really great on 12/24 Karol Bagh. I hope his role in RMJ does his acting ability justice and his character is not all about coming between Monukalp or being a third wheel.