Written and Video Update- 4th October

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Written And Video Update 4th October

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing well.i am Maha and i am your updater tonight.So Here is written update of tonight's episode

*~:Video Update:~*
By (Nipun97

~*:Detailed written Update:~*

Part 1
Episode starts with laboni ma meeting takhu ma.takhu ma tease laboni about her weight that she have never seen a fat women like laboni.takhu ma sees taani and says its good that your daughter is not like you and she is really pretty.Takhu ma  says to taani that don't worry this kind of jokes are normal thing between your mom and me ,laboni says to takhu ma that you love to pull my legs. takhu ma says you are the person who is yonger then me and still my friend. Takhu ma ask about sushant, anu says don't know where he is,he is not at home and his number is also busy.anurag ask from taani about sushant and says that he didt leave any message too.ritesh says sushant was looking tense at party. Did anything happen? Laboni get worried and asks taani tell me what happened? Taani says yes I know where he is. anu says then tell us. Taani says that he called me around 4 o clock and said that he is going because of some business problem he will come back on engagement time.nupur comes takhu ma sees her and says now you are looking like family's Bahu. takhu ma ask anu about his plans after marriage whether he is gonna stay here or will again leave for USA.Anurag says don't know rite now.takhu ma says to neelu "you were saying that he is gonna stay here now"neelu ma nodded and tell anu through her eyes to say yes.anurag says yes I will stay here after marriage nupur get shocked.laboni says to takhu ma, leave these things I have so many things to tell you come with me everyone leaves. Anurag takes taani to other side and says that I don't know what is gonna happen between takhu ma and nupu after engagement. Talk to nupur and try to make her understand please,taani says ok I will talk to her and leave.

Scene shifs with nupur in her room taani comes and ask you are angry na?i can understand but please don't mind whatever takhu ma said. She has been living in a village till now her way of living is different .nupur says I don't have any problem with her but I don't want her to impose her frame of mind or life style on me.taani says I don't know she was right or wrong I know one thing that she said everything because she accepted you she said everything in your favor so don't misunderstand takhu ma.nupur says I cant tolerate all this.this place is becoming unbearable for me.at one side frustration is increasing and on other hand I have that chance ,you know taani I wanna become a super model. its like a dream for me and anurag knows it.now when I am getting married this opportunity is standing infront of me.taani says don't take any decision in hurry and I came here to talk to you about this

after last night party I heard your conversation with that man.first I wanted to talk to you that's why I didn't said anything to anu.nupur says taani its my life so don't interfere in my life.taani says you know anurags loves you so much .nupur says I know but I cant leave my dreams for someone who expects me to change for his family i cant afford this marriage because after this my career will be over even before it starts.And first he said that we will go back after marriage and now he is asking me to adjust in this culture.taani says you are not understanding him he was adjusting with your family so he want same thing from you.if two people want to live with each other its their responsibility to ajdust with their families.nupur says don't teach me about my responsibility.taani says don't do this nupur he can not live without you.nupur says noone will die for love look at yourself,you loved anurag but now you are moving ahead in your life with sushant.so don't interfere in my life I cant take my decision leave me alone.

Part2

Scene starts with takhu ma and laboni .takhu ma says I know everyone is happy she wanna talk about anu-taani but laboni ma says leave this topic now I don't wanna talk about it.takhu ma says she don't think so that this (anu-nup) engagement will happen .takhu ma asks laboni "did u get God blessings before doing onu tani marriage? she says yes and then takhu ma asks "did u get God blessings for breaking their marriage?"we don't have right to break relations its in God hand jo hoga kalli maa ki marzi sy hoga.

Scene shifts to taanu, anu ask taani if she spokes to nupur? Taani thinks" that its their personal matter I should stay away from this it can create more misunderstanding but I wont allow anything wrong to happen with my friend".taani says yes I made her understand about our culture and what to do or not to do here.and she is new here so she will understand so everything will be alright.anu says thanks and leave.taani prays to god

Part 3

Scene starts with Taani leaving from ganguly house when ritesh calls her from back.he ask that "why you are going without telling anyone its like you are adopting sushant's habbit .its good to follow our would be husband but not like this".Taani says no sushant left because of some business problem.Ritesh asks what problem has occurred in his business? taani says I don't know. Ritesh says but just now you were saying that he left because of some business problem and now? Taani says yeah but I don't know anything about his business so.

Ritesh ask  are you telling truth? I mean don't know but I have a feeling that reason is something else i have a feeling that everything is not fine between you and sushant.I met sushant yesterday he was looking tense. Anything happened in reunion party?

Taani says "No ,he said anything to you? Ritesh says yeah he was saying something he was very angry with you and anu and may be.. taani cuts him and says I do not understand whatever you are saying right now i just know one thing that everything is fine between me and sushant. Ritesh says you are refusing but still you are not looking that sure about what you are saying. You knows what I am saying.. "kahin usy tumhari famous kiss ka to nhi pta chal gaya"taani says you are getting worried without any reason, everything is normal. Taani want to leave but then thinks that I should clear this matter here. Then she says that "yes sushant came to me he was tensed. there were some misunderstandings between us but then he said sorry". Taani says he will come back after engagement. ritesh asks" but you said he will come on engagement day". taani says yes he will come around engagement day and leave from there. She suspects why ritesh is taking to much interest in her and sushant matter and ritesh thinks that taani is telling lie.

Laboni with someone talking about sweets he ask that why you are making too much sweets laboni says its anu engagement and etc.Taani comes there and thinks that I have hidden a big truth from you don't know you are going to forgive me for that or not.episode ends on taani face

Rating:7/10

I dont know why but i was really confused with rating of this episode.epi was quit good in my opinion but still🤔.
Luv
Maha
Edited by maha_k - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago