As much as i hated today but it brought out

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
another inspiring ff

We know kinjal has left Gopi in the spa,  and she forgets gopi and goes home.  As we know Aham has gone for a jog  anyway lets get to it
Two scenios😆
1st one
.Gopi finishes at the spa and shes looking for kinjal and the lady tells her she has gone.  Gopi gets scared she does not know where she is, the lady asks her for payment but she cant as she came out with kinjal. The beautician tells her that its ok modi family are old clients and they will pay later.  Gopi asks if she could use the phone, she calls home and tells kokila she does not know where kinjal is and she does not know how to come home.  Aham walks in  kokila tells Aham to come with her as she is going to pick up Gopi at the spa.   Kokila asks questions when she gets  to the spa and they tell Kinjal said that she had some business that urgently come up.  Kokila is looking worried,  she tells Gopi lets go home.  Gopi sits in the back seat and Aham sees her in the mirror Gopi looks up and sees Aham and she puts her head down,  all of sudden kokila scream Ahams hits the breaks,the car comes to a grinding halt.  kokila says Ahams where were you looking did you not see the man crossing the road  he doesnt reply  and looks back and Gopi has hit her head hard against the seat,  kokila also looks back and says Gopi vahu tum tik hai, Gopi replies ji maji.   They get home and kokila says dont say anything about where kinjal is?  ji maji gopi says and yes mom Aham😆 Gopi is getting out of the car and all of a sudden she is unconcious kokila shouts to Aham as Gopi has fainted , Aham comes running he picks up Gopi and takes her to the bedroom, kokila gets water and she tells Aham bechari Gopi first she fainted yesterday and i had to force her to eat because she did not break her fast, Aham shocked, now she had this joth on her head  she is weak,  Aham does not know what to say.  He tells his mom sorry..

kinjal walks into the house and kokila says she needs to see about kinjal but who will look after gopi vahu Aham replies mom dont worry i am here😳

2nd scenio  hopefully shorter than first😆

Gopi finishes at salon  (her hair how we like it open) and decides to walk home wondering where kinjal is?  Her mind is per occupied and she does not see Aham jogging  he looks at her  and admires but she walks straight past him and he is shocked what the hell this gawar is ignoring me..  me the educated, me the handsome, me any girl can have 😆😆😆 ok enough of Ahams ego.
Anyway he decides to follow her,  Gopi sees a mandir she decides to go and get blessings  a kartha is going on about the teej and why it is done. Gopi listens to it carefully Aham right behind her sees this and decides to stay.  As soon as the kartha is finished Gopi gets her blessing and starts to walk home, Aham right behind her.  In the evening when the Mehtha parivar come over they are all talking about the festival and then they asks the girls do they know why it is done Rashi and kinjals future sis in law look lost, Gopi tells them she knows why, everyone sits  down as it is a religious story by the mandir Aham also there.  Gopi starts the whole kartha that she had heard earlier she recites it word for word, Aham looks up in shock and admiration.  As soon as Gopi finishes the mehtha parivar are phrasing her  and how they are delighted that they soon will get a d i l like gopi (little do they know).
Aham is just staring at Gopi☺️ hes following her hoping to talk to her, but each time he does someone else calls him,  he is getting more and more frustrated he needs to talk to Gopi.  Then finally he gets a chance and he tells Gopi thank you for the kartha,  but how do you know about this kartha hoping he can find fault in her, but Gopi tells him she went to the mandir and heard it from the priest, Aham says i know, she looks at him confused but he is staring in to her eyes admiring her😳😳

ok i hope this makes up for the disappointing episode today enjoy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Superb suk. U made my day. Both scenarios are gr8.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Suk!  The GoHam fans are on fire today!!!  We don't get what we want from the show and we make up our own story tracks!  Stories that are far better than what we will get from the CVs.

Wonderful.  I have no desire to watch the show.  I am just going to read all the fan fiction tonight. 

I love both and if I had to pick it will be#1.

Any other writers out there?
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks  glad you are enjoying