LTL Express - Issue #29

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

LTL Express

Issue #29

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Editors Note

just a quick note couldn't make things pretty and colorful like I usually'I have a severe tooth ache'started yesterday afternoon and its killing me'couldn't even sleep properly last night now im falling asleep at work' =('please forgive all my sections this week'they are crap'Im just feeling so miserable! hopefully ill catch you all more this week'lets see'I do miss you girls! *hug*'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

This week starts off with AS taking the disk from the security camera and other disks and putting it on fire and on the other hand dutta wants to see the disk to see who the man was but can't. Naku sees AS but she tells her not to tell anyone about it and not to ask about it cuz it could ruin dutta's life. Really angry dutta screams at baji for his bad security and raises his hand to hit him but dosen't and his bodygaurds let him know about the burnt tapes so they stop the fire and get the tape and are suprised to see AS  talking to the man in the tape.
dutta asks AS who the man is and how he looks but AS  won't say anything except that he was a guy who came for the puja. Dutta remembers about Roops and asks baji about her and is about to him with the gun when he dosen't say anything. Then roops comes and says she had a headache so baji was taking car of her which is why he mess up so forgive him. Dutta isn't mad baji anymore.
Naku goes to AS  and sees a picture of the man with a small kid. Then she starts questioning AS about who he is and makes her say the truth using emotional balcmail. Finally AS tells naku the story that she was hiding. On one diwali night 26 years ago she her husband kala leela and roops who was about to be born were living a happy life.Her husband siriram patil's brother damodar patil had a son who is dutta and his mom passed away. Damodar was gambling when he had no money left he gambled on dutta. AS took dutta from the guy dutta was sold to and siriram died while fighting with damodar and then damodar ran away.
Babi heard AS and naku conversation. Roops comes to baji to ask forgiveness but baji taunts her. Then roops erites a letter saying she dosen't deserve a good brother like dutta and it about to cut her wrist when baji stops her and slaps her and she says she wants to die.
Baji asks why did you 3 sisters do this to him...why do you hate him so much...roops says she was just following kala and now she realizes she's wrong and feels so ashamed...baji says she can't changed what happened but she can change herself...he holds her by the shoulders and they have an eyelock but when he realizes what he's doing he leaves...damodar kidnaps naku and tells her she has to make dutta forgive him but she says she won't and then he brings her back home...the next day dutta is about to leave to find the man but AS  stops him by giving him her kasam
Precap:Dutta doing the puja and says he stopped today because of AS kasam but he's going to make a kasam to that he won't spare the man causing trouble to his family

Scene of the Week

jnawaz

TaSha

well'we didn't really get anything unless you count that one 5 second scene where its night and Dutta wants to talk to Naku but shes sleeping'he leaves then she wakes up'I think that's the only screen space they shared together in all of last week..so'lets not go there (just like ksh said last week)'well'that other scene when he asked Naku to do dressing on AS burns'but that was nothing'

Other

I wont go into very much details but I loved the AS and Dutta scenes'he is so worried about her and her safety'he understands her fear for his life'but like any other son he too wants to protect his mother from harm'the Friday scene when he sleeps in her lap'while a bit odd cuz he's a grown man'It was very touching'

Dialogue of the Week

jnawaz

Male

"Aap nahin jante AS, yeh saab dekhne ke baad main aapne aapko kitna bada doshi manta hoon. Ek beta joh aapni Maa ki jaan ki hifazat naa karsake'lanat hai uski zindagi paar." ' Dutta

ok'wow!! the man is just'WOW!! you don't see love for parents in this day and age like this'aaj kaal toh'kids cant wait to get away from their parents'(yes im one of those)'they want to lead their own lives and do everything for themselves (im not one of these!) '.to see a son so devoted to his mother! wow!! just wow'imagine how much more love/respect he will have for her when he finds out that she isn't his mother but his chachi'yet all these years she has loved him like her own!! sure he'll be mad at the beginning'but it will die down'I just loved this line!!!

"Eh Baji, Roops tik hai naa? Aagar meri choti behen ko kuch hua toh main tera jaan leh lunga!" ' Dutta

I had to add this in here'the man loves his family SOO much!! is it me or does that just raise his hotness factor like 100000 x? he he

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

Hey Guys,

A sad and heart wrenching week!....I still pulled some W&M Moments here!!

W&M# 1: Ek gaj lap aur ek Chutki pyaar! Bus, Dil na Maange more!

Dutta is in turmoil and we all know why! His power was challenged when an "unknown, possibly an enemy" entered his PN, and midst of everyone, without any fear hugged Dutta and spent a significant time with him. The 10 yrs feeling that he has lived in, is trying to resurface now....and he is scared....he is fighting for himself, his family or any relationship that he has owned and in this fight he found himself alone...thats what made him run to Naku.
The scene wherein he desperately tries to wake Naku was beautiful. He is desperate and yet he cannot be selfish to wake her up! He has the dejected look on his face and he leaves but not before Naku senses his presence and puts 2+2=4 with the open door!

When she wasnt available he goes to his next stop - AS....he badly wanted to be felt "not alone" in this fight...We saw how he felt clausterphobic in his room and he yet again needed a support. He urges AS if he could spend the night on her laps. The man wanted to be child again, feel secured, loved and protected! He pours out his heart - "Aisaa lagtaa hai ki sab kuch mujhse door jaa raha hai...Sab log mujhse door jaa rahein hain...Meri Behnai, Naku, Baaji,Aap". Dutta had felt that something was indeed wrong with Naku and Baaji, they had changed! He could sense the distance. AS assures him yet again that she is there "Teri Aayi" and his shield. The problems in his life will first have to cross her before they even touch him! The few words were assuring to the tame mind!...A need for a lap to feel consoled is what he wanted..."Aayi ki godi hoti hai sukoon dene ke liye"...and the child ran to his mother!..."Kitnee saal ho gayein Aayi, aapne mujhe aise sulaaya ho. Sach kehte hain log, aayi ke jaisaa sukoon aur kahin nahi"...How touching can anything get! *sniff sniff*

The infiltration of this unknown man brought the vented up sensations on the surface and the cumulation effect was what we saw in front of AS...The clausterphobia, the helplessness, the anger, ego, love, feeling of "something wrong", feeling of not being owned etc came immediately in one go. Made my heart heavy!

W&M# 2: Aapka gussa aur yedaapan saraakhoan pe!

Dutta is worked up about Baaji's silence when he asks him about Roops whereabouts! He threatens Baaji to speak else he would shoot him but Baaji would rather die than lie to Dutta or speak the inexplicable truth! Just then Roops enters the scene and calms Dutta! She lies to him about her condition but saves Baaji, explaining that Baaji was preoccupied with her issues since she needed immediate attention. She asks Dutta to forgive Baaji...The beauty of the scene was how easily Dutta understands his mistake and apolgizes in his own style! He shouts at Baaji for making him shout at him! *LoL*...Roops tries explaining to him that he closes his input senses when he is angry and it becomes difficult to get things across him then! Dutta immediately accepts his mistake and apologizes yet again to Baaji for doubting him! While leaving, Roops and Baaji share a two-way thankyou and gratified nod! Baaji too accepts his mistake and Dutta returns him the gun that he had thrown in fit of anger, confirming the state of normalcy.

The scene fared in many counts. It explored the subtle yet significant nuances of friendship, brother-sister relationship, new brewing romance and Dutta's instant reform and open to feedback attitude.

W&M# 3: Ullu bhi hote hain Intelligent

This has created history not only in LTL but also in the Animal planet! *ROFL*...Ullu banna chatoor! Suds temporary transplanted brain somehow functioned this week, not once but twice!
1. When Dutta is wondering about the unknown identity who hugged him and disturbed about the security lapse, Suds has a brain wave....Voila! Why don't we check the CCTV Tapes! *shock muh*
2. He actually restarted his brain motor and got a brainwave, completely alien to his brains! I mean forget about us, he even surprised LTL Family! Noone is able to come out of this shock yet! He actually thought about re-checking the CCTV footage and extracting the Licence plate number! He uncovered the whereabouts of the owner of the car!!...Haila???...!! *ROFL*

W&M# 4: Long awaited Naamkaran!

Oh gosh! *Fans self*....Have I been waiting for this or what? From the Day 1 in PN, This is all I have been eagerly waiting for.....haan haan! Batati hoon....The much needed Naamkaran of some loonies and good-for-nothings! Let me introduce you to them!

1. Suds - The new name is Ullu!...Haye...Music to ears, mun kartaa hai, Dutta bus boltaa rahe...Ullu...Ullu...Ullu...Hayee...Lori effect hai bhai!

2. BGs - Hayee, these good-for-nothing nincompoos had to be renamed for their traits like getting talli after having tea and for constantly being chloroformed and letting their Saab do all the work! Karte kya ho Nikammo? Yes, you all got it right, Their new name is "Nikamme!" *ROFL*

3. Dutta - Oh! Dutta has a name for himself too...Mr.Ulti Khopdi!! Mr.Ulti Khopdi, his split personality surges when he is in control of anger! Par hume to ulti Khopdi se bhi pyaar hai! *Blushing muh*

4. Baaji - One more Yedaa in the block! Well, Baaji has done uncountable errs and it was high time, he was renamed!!...Mubarak ho...Mubaarak ho!...*LoL*

I didnt cover then W&F feeling that the kiddo Dutta raised inside me because I am sure some other columnist will do the justice!

Love,
DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys. It's the end of another Week.
*Aisha Glares*
And am I happy? Well, in one word: NO. For the Love of all that's Holy! CVs! You sneaky deceiving rats! What the hell was that??? THAT was a Special episode?! It didn't have one, not ONE, Bloody TaSha Scene! That is just wrong. WRONG I tell you! It's about half eleven here right now on Friday 30th September 10 and I feel downright annoyed. Damn it, I didn't even get a TaSha Scene for my OMG HeavenlyShock! What the hell am I supposed to put there???
*Aisha Closes Eyes And Pinches the Bridge of Her Nose*
Okay. Let's take this one OMG Shock at a time, hmm? Let's see.
*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi*
God knows we'll be needing something sugary for sustenance.
*Aisha Rolls Up Sleeves Determinedly*
Shall we get to it?

*Aisha Glares at CVs*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Dutta and Roops Become RuJi and AS-Dutta Scene

Chalo TaSha nahin toh RuJi hi sahee.
*Aisha FacePalms*
I don't know whether to be jump with glee or bang my head on the wall! I am loving the fact that Baji is getting his Love Story. I am also loving the fact that Roops has come back from the Dark Side. But for the sake of Chocolate! HOW is it that we got more RuJi Scenes this week than TaSha??? WHY is it that we got RUJI and no TASHA?!
*Aisha Glowers at CVs*
Okay. Forget it. I'm going to forget all that. I am going to concentrate on the RuJi Scene. Dear Lord. RuJi is moving fast ain't it? Baji comes to save Roops from killing herself, slaps her, and then reads the letter that Roops left to her Bhao. In short, Baji has now attained the knowledge of the Evil Trio.
*Aisha LOLs*
Poor Baji. As though he didn't have enough problems as it is! One more museebat! But look at that! He only stayed angry for about three minutes! One look from Roops not to mention that Crying a River Trick and he's falling all over himself to comfort her!
*Aisha Chuckles*
Kya Baji. Itni jaldi phisl gaye? By the way loved the small Eyelock between Roops and Baji and that sweet little tune that played on them both when Baji realised he was holding her! Nice! Kaash we got some TaSha to balance it out though!
*Aisha Frowns at CVs*
But along with that there was also the Mother-Son Scene we got in Friday's episode. Come on. That was Sweet now wasn't it? No matter how old a person gets, sleeping in your Mother's lap is the BEST way to fall asleep.
*Aisha Sighs Mistily*
Loved that Scene. It was just so moving. I can't look at AS as the BH now. I just can't. She CAN'T be a Bad Guy. Not after that Scene! It was just so moving! The way he came in and put his head on her lap, and after he's spoken to her and was leaving, the way she knew he needed something more. The way he came and lay down beside her!
*Aisha Puts Hand on Heart and Sighs*
Loved it. The only complaint I have is that Naku didn't wake up first.
*Aisha HeadDesks*

Shock Moments: Dutta-AS and RuJi Scene

Shock Factor: 8/10

(Loved it. I really don't mind these two becoming a Jodi the only thing is I wanted a TaSha Scene as well! *Aisha Sighs* Chalo... Next week shayad?)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

SethJi! and Sudarshan. Idiot.

Oh God. The Idiot is back. And they've even given him dialogues to speak. Pretty clever dialogues! That is just shocking in and of itself. But apparently Sudarshan has a BRAIN. See the way he was advising Dutta what to do about this mysterious Dushman? Where the hell did he get these ideas from? Even Leela looked pleasantly surprised to find out her husband has a brain!
*Aisha LOLs*
But even more hilarious than that was when Dutta called Sudarshan an Ullo! YES! Finally someone did what we've all been wanting since Sudarshan made his entry! And it was DUTTA of all people!
*Aisha Applauds Dutta*
And the way Dutta called his Bodyguards Nikamme! Oh my God!
*Aisha ROFLs*
That was BRILLIANT! Why is it that whenever Dutta is in his Rage Mode he comes out with the most Brilliant and Hilarious dialogues! Oooh I love this man! I'm telling you he is the only thing that made watching that Special episode worthwhile!
But the absolutely brilliant part of Friday's episode that made me laugh was SETHJI! The way he told his Aayi that Ganpat is a bewara! And why the hell did she marry him? Couldn't she find anyone else?
*Aisha Bursts Into Laughter*
Oh SethJi! I LOVE that kid!

Shock Moments: SethJi and Dutta's Yelling at Sudarshan!

(Anything that has Sudarshan being made to look stupid makes me laugh. Heh heh.)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Bloody Ganpat, Sudarshan's Smirking, Baabi's Rhona Dhona, The Dragging. Am I Missing Anything Here?

Now what one should I pick? How about all of the above? Ganpat.
*Aisha Glowers at Ganpat.
That man needs to be killed. He's stolen some more stuff I think. And now he's trying to involve SethJi in his criminality! And the way he started his threatening again! Naku knows he's all talk! She should just go and squeal on him. If not Dutta then at least Baji. Baji is getting to know every secret as it is anyways! And speaking of Baji who absolutely HATED Sudarshan this week when he was smirking as Baji was getting yelled at???
*Aisha Throws Shoes at Sudarshan*
Okay forget Ganpat, THIS guy needs to be shot! And the CVs are trying to show he has a brain now as well? I don't believe it. It was a rare moment. It won't be repeated. Stupid Sudarshan! And oh God all the Rhona-Dhona and the DRAGGING this week! For God's sake! If it wasn't Baabi crying, it was Nku. If it wasn't Naku, it was Aayi Sahib! If it wasn't AS it was Roops! God give me strength! What the hell was all that??? And they couldn't give us ONE TaSha Scene out of it all??? Ugh. I have nothing more to say. I am just enraged.
*Aisha Glowers and Takes Swig of Pepsi*
*Aisha Glares at Ganpat and Sudarshan*

*Aisha Throws Tomatoes and Chappal and Empty Pepsi Bottles at Sudarshan and Ganpat*

Shock Moments: Too Many This Week.

(I have a headache with all this crap. *Aisha Glares*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

TaSha Scene! YES! No Wait. What???

*Aisha Stares at CVs*

We got RuJi. Did we get TaSha? No. This whole week THAT is my one big shakayat. In Friday's episode we got: Naku Family Scene, AS-Dutta Scene, RuJi Scene, Naku-DP Scene, Another Family Scene including EVERYONE, a bloody SUDARSHAN Scene but did we get a TaSha Scene? No we didn't. That is INJUSTICE I tell you!
*Aisha Throws Empty Pepsi Bottles at CVs*
And the Icing on the cake! Dutta turns up at NAKU'S DOOR. He stands there for a few minutes waiting. Naku doesn't get up TILL THE LAST MINUTE and he LEAVES. He goes to AS! Now as much as I loved the As-Dutta Scene I didn't love it as much as I would have loved a TaSha Scene! And that was one missed opportunity! HOW could they do that to us??? It was a PERFECT Moment! They didn't even have to TALK! Damn it!I
*Aisha Raises Eyebrows at CVs*
Are you serious, guys? Is this for real? WHAT the HELL is that???
*Aisha Glares at CVs*
Are we getting ANY TaSha at all? EVER?!

Shock Moments: The Lack of TaSha

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha HeadDesks* God give me strength... That's definitely a 10. No TaSha. We had no TaSha last week as well. God!)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Dutta's Past

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi*
If anything deserves to be in this section it's that Flashback episode. You know the one. The one where we find out all about Dutta's past. My heart just went out to poor little Dutta. His father was gambling him. GAMBLING his SON.
*Aisha Stares Numbly at DP*
How can someone be so sick? I thought GANPAT was bad. But Ganpat would never sell SethJi like that. At least I hope he wouldn't. And then because his brother wouldn't let him do such a disgusting thing, he ends up fighting and being the cause of his brother's death. God. Poor AS. I don't know how she can be evil after that. She took Dutta in! Raised him and cared for him! What the hell did DP do? Apart from try to sell him I mean. Plus he called him MANHOOS.
*Aisha Stares Shocked at DP*
I don't know HOW Dutta can forgive this guy.... I'm feeling quite anxious here.Chalo.... dekhtay hain. And that Naku-DP Scene? That didn't make me think any better of DP either. This guy is no Jagtap thats for sure. God. 
*Aisha Looks Disapprovingly at DP*

Shock Character: Dutta. Poor Guy.

(I have no idea how Dutta is going to get over this. Let's hope we get plenty of TaSha to help him.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Dutta in Rage Mode

Was I the only one absolutely jumping up and down in glee when Dutta got fired up again this week? I know I wasn't! The way he yelled at everyone! EVERYONE! Baji (Poor Guy) Sudarshan (YES!) the BGs! (Aisha Cheers) That was BRILLIANT! I absolutely LOVED it! And we got a repeat of it in Friday's episode! Dutta in Rage Mode is NEVER boring!

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

I LOVED it. Dutta always gets his most hatke dialogues when he's in Rage Mode!
Dutta: ""Tamasha dekhnay aye hoon ya medal hasal karnay lay liyeh? Kahan maar gaye tah tum saab kay saab?"
Arrey VAH! Kya dialogue tah! And he called his BGs nikamme! YES! Finally he said what we've known all along! Plus he called Sudarshan an ULLO! WHOOOOHOOOO!
 And oh Dear God! Don't get me started on the way he ended this Friday's episode!
Dutta: "Mein batata hoon kaun kiska Baap hain!"
Vah! Loved it!
*Aisha Salutes Dutta With Pepsi*
I also loved Naku's reply to Ganpat.
*Aisha Looks Respectfully at Naku*
It looks like the Sherni is still in there somewhere! Even the way she told DP off was brilliant! I just wish we could have got some TaSha!

Shock Moment: The Sher and his Sherni

(I loved it. These characters are BRILLIANT.)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. OF COURSE.

Dutta in that Gold Kurta.....

*Aisha Fans Herself*

I actually don't mind that Dutta hasn't changed. He can keep that kurta on for as long as he wants for all I care. I just want those Sexy Earrings back!

*Aisha Stares at Dutta Dreamily*

The man was Smoking HOT in every Scene this week. When he was RAGING Wow. Everyone loved those Scenes. Even the ones where Baji was getting yelled at.

*Aisha looks Mournfully at Baji But Then Smiles Dreamily at Dutta*

Please CVs. Pleeease. TaSha. Please. Give us something. SOMETHING.

*Aisha Stares Desperately at Cvs*

Otherwise we'll jst have to go back to watching Old TaSha Scenes.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Dutta. Dutta.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Fans Herself* That Gold Kurta...  I have nothing more to say. I think the Sexy Earrings really need to make a comeback now. I hope they haven't lost them.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Not One Scene This Week. AGAIN.

*Aisha Sighs*

I don't believe it. We had no TaSha Scene this week. In fact, I doubt we'll be getting any good TaSha Scene for a long LONG time coming. I had no Scene this week that made me think I was in Heaven this week. That's quite depressing actually....

*Aisha Looks Sadly at Pepsi Bottle*

Chalo. I shall direct you to some OLD TaSha Scenes.

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to Ritz*

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435

This is the SECOND week we've had no TaSha. Not even a Dream Sequence. Not even FORTY seconds. I am disappointed. We get RuJi but no TaSha. God.

Shock Moment: There wasn't one. That's Shocking in and of itself.

Shock Factor: 10/10

(I was really looking for some TaSha Moment this week... And I got RuJi. *Aisha FacePalms*)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

_Sanjana23_

Hey everyone *hugs*

I have had the worst week in terms of sleep and mee time..!! Its been rushed all week but like last friday I found my spot in the library and watched the episodes all together.. and haila! One hour special of LTL this week.. Things are getting good.. :)

Right before I forget to actually write my disappointment here it is..

This week and last week we have had so much dragging but I can live with that because the episodes may drag but they are worth watching.. I loved the whole story of AS and Dutta this week and I don't mind the FR track being put on hold because this emotional track was very much needed for Dutta and his sisters? We needed Kala back so that's not a problem..

My disappointment is why the CV's are depriving us of good TaSha scenes? I understand the track is Dutta, his father, AS and the trio but ermm.. Hello!! Nakusha is Nakusha Dutta Sriram Patil? As in wife?? Why isn't their scenes with Dutta talking to Naku about his feelings? I'm not bothered if its not lovey dovey.. I mean isn't a husband-wife relationship about being there for one another in the most difficult times?

I really am disappointed that the CV's are not showing us scenes with Naku talking to Dutta.. Like the dard/daroo scene or the have you ever been in love scene? The couple have so much understanding and the CV's are missing such a crucial time to show beautiful and heart felt scenes?..

Its as though they wait for the right time for every track and NO parallel scenes can run together..

I just hope the CV's can see what they are missing and give us fans some scenes with our favourite couple.. not Naku giving Dutta a Meri Aai Kehti Hai Bashan.. but a real deep and meaningful conversation where Dutta opens his heart to Naku and possibly puts his head on her lap and cry..?

I hope soo..

Sorry to bore you and WOW.. I think that is the longest I ever wrote for my DOTW?? LMAO!! =))

Take Care Everyone.. Love you all.. (L)

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey, hi n howdy all...i hope ur all ok...jeez im tired...hehe...been one of those wks...n boy do i h8 early morningz...n past 2days hav been nothing but...lectures galore...*pulls face*...upar se the LTL week wasnt gr8...n although i wasnt as disappointed as sum about the special ep...mainly cuz i dint really xpect much...i worked myself it2 thinkin that a TaSha scene if there was one...wud b a gr8...but i shudnt xpect 1...so wen it dint happen...i wasnt in much of a kerfuffle...Whoa-k so the fact that wen Dutta came 2 Naku...she was fast asleep...did make me wana kick her...but hey thats the cv's 4 ya...n sumink else that did bug me eva so slytly...is that i thgt this special was taking place for the father son confrontation...this ep howeva was nothing of the sort...*confused face*...im guessing this scene along wiv a few others will happen next week'Baji n Roops...wow...this is all happening so fast...*giggles*...AS ke bare mein tho baat hi nay karna chahti...confusion confusion...is all i hav2 say'plus the lady cries evy chance she gets...uss ke saath lag kar tho Naku b rone done ke sivah aur kuch karti nahi hain...although on fri special she did try n hav a go @ DP...but he spun her a few guilty lines...about not havin tym n wantin 2 b wiv his son...he's up 2 sumink...n im sure sooner or l8r...Naku will b sucked in2 helping him...personally i dnt think he has changed...n this isnt guna play out well...but we'll talk about that @ the tym...4 now lets jump 2 SSOTW...too tired 2 jump...so jus 4 this week im guna drag myself there...hehe...

Actor

Mishal Raheja 89%
Why...because im jus unable 2 ignore him...n how can i b xpected 2 wen Duttz is being such a angry sher...n a yummy one @ that...im guna take it 4m mondays ep...but in advance i promise not 2 make it 2 long...hehe...Whoa-k so Dutta was in a total fury wen Baji came n told him that the useless bg's wer all behosh outside...Mishal's angry xpression...damn...it was scary...Dutta looked lyk he was guna eat Baji alive...4 bringin such info 2 him...man i felt so bad 4 Baji espesh wen Suds the bewakoof jumped in gesturing 2 Baji n saying he did all this security n still sum1 came in n got so close 2 u...TaSha scenes ho na ho...but the cv's need 2 stop giving Suds lines...lolz...espesh if they keep giving him lines where it seems he may hav a brain after all...lmao...it was his idea 2 go check the cctv footage...which set Duttz walking away in a huff...after reaching the CCTV set up room...n trying in vain 2 play the footage...he gets worked up once again...he checks 2 see if the recorder has tapes...n wen he c's there are no tapes both in the recorder or on the shelf...Mishal's xpression...perfect...lil did he knw AS was outside making a bonfire wiv the tapes...hehe...he turns slowly 2 look @ Baji heaving wiv anger...he asks him in a freaking awesum angry grit teeth kind of way..."tho yeh hain Dutta Shriram Patil ki office ki security"...picking up n throwin the office chair between the 2 of em...Poor Baji looked scared out of his mind...but if Dutta noticed he dint care...as he continuied mocking Baji in anger about being his ryt hand man...MR's face jus b4 he raise his arm n then drops the remote on the floor...bloody awesumness...Baji closes his eyes n stands there...which makes Dutta even angrier he grabs Baji n tells him 2 look...@ where the tapes shud b...he then says how a man had cum put a chain around his neck...n that no1 knew anything about it all...Mishal's stance, the way he was throwing his hands up n the way he was spitting his dialogues...was fantastic...my fav dialogues in that scene...which MR rocked on another level...wivout a ounce of doubt is..."aur tu Sudarshan...ullu ki tara kara hai"...rofl...MR's xpression...lmao...mindblowing...i watched that scene way 2 many tyms...but i still find it hilarious evytym...hehe...ooo n also Suds reply was nothing short of comedy..."chinta na ko karo main hain na"...*falls 2 the floor in hysterical laughter"...priceless stuff...k so after Suds gets the attention shifted bk 2 Baji...Dutta start yelling @ him again...about this being the same person AS had seen earlier...he'd came in2 the house while they we all sat clapping @ the magic show...luved how MR clapped his hands...(his xpressions wer killer 2)...n then held his hands out askin Baji if he'd had fun...dint luv the next bit of the scene...*sad face* Dutta goin 2 punch Baji...but that doesnt mean that MR'd dint act out the movement wiv pure xlence...n the xpression on his face was bloody awesum 2...Dutta then puts his hand down...realizing wat he was about 2 do...he then tells Baji if he'd @ the very least shot sum1...then he'd b able 2 show his face...MR while saying the face bit of the dialogue point 2wards his face which was wkd...Baji is lookin evywhere but @ his bhau...which is not doin him any favours...Duttz angrily lift Baji's chin...n tells him 2 look up n in2 his eyes...i knw i knw Dutta was angry...but that was such a gf bf thing 2 say....dostana abhi baaki hain...*giggles*...while Dutta is still looking @ Baji lyk he was sumink 4 the sher 2 eat...the guards cum in shouting Bhau...Dutta's reaction n MR's dialogue delivery @ it's best...lolz...Duttz asks them "neend khul gayi tumari nikamoh...bakoh jaldi"...the xpression while saying the last line...whoa...he takes his hand 4m Baji's chin...n in the most angry cheeky way he turns n says 2 the BG's...one day sum1 will burn down our house n i will recieve this news 4m my gaurds 2 wnt i...Baji...looking bk @ Baji in anger n disgust...out in the garden...Dutta arrives @ the lil fire wiv Baji,Suds n the useless BG's...all of who xept Dutta try putting out the fire...Duttz get annoyed n angry wen c'in their efforts are failing...so tells them 2 stop...n then bends donw n starts taking stuff out of the fire wiv his lovey hands...Baji n Suds ov lyk Duttz hands 2...as they both start shoutin things lyk samal ke n araam se...lol...Dutta ignores em takes out a few tapes n starts blowin on them in his hands...then suddenly he starts mockingly sayin stuff lyk...fikar muth karo bhau...mere nazar har jaga hain...poor Baji...he wasnt spared @ any moment of tym...the only tym he got a lil breather is wen Duttz was shouting @ the useless BG's about them being nikameh...he even yelled Sudarshan...4 no app reason...but that he was angry...he dint say anything 2 him...he then stood there 4 a few mins...so angry that he dint knw wat 2 do or say...tapes saved he heads bk 2 the CCTV room 2 watch em...after a lil fwding n rwdin...n a long hard glance @ the 22nd sept tape...he c's the recording of AS n DP...n Mishal's confused yet alert xpressions wer both fitting n perfect...it was clear 4m his xpression that he was trying 2 figure out wat he was c'in...wen he c'in the gun in DP hand his xpression was a picture...the other scene MR totally rocked was the Dutta asking AS about the convo she had wiv DP...i wnt mention in 2 much detail because there a few other things i wana write about...But Mishal's xpressions,dialogues n angry gestures/movement thru out wer *handclap* mindblowing...poor Baji yet again kitna kuch suna/sena para uss ko...Dutta held a gun 2 him...yelled @ him...n even told him he has guna break his heads...pata nahi aur kya kya kaha tha...but Roops saved Baji's bacon by cumin n lying about being unwell...Duttz was 2 cute wen he realized he had been yelling @ Baji the whole tym n Baji hadnt said anything...that Duji scene was 2 gud...moving on 2 the fri special...ep started wiv Duttz asleep then sittin up wiv a jolt in his bed...thinking about wat'd he'd said earlier about AS n a man cumin in 2 the house etc...he then gets up n sits in a rocking chair...way 2 granpaa-ish but hey Dutta made it look gangster...hehe...he thinks over the convo he had wiv AS n Baji...n wiv a lost n panicky xpression falls asleep...dreaming about runnin thru the jungle n then being tied 2 a chair...any1 who has thgt about kidnapping Duttz/MR...got a glimpse of how he looks n struggles while being tied 2 a chair...hehe...he wakes wiv a fryt shoutin Aayi...awww n the xpression MR gave...painful...he then goes 2 Naku...who is sleepin...Dutta looked so cute lookin @ her...n @ 1 point he looked lyk he wanted 2 go in n wake her...Mishal xpressions of dissapointment that she was a sleep n that he cudnt talk 2 her...so so cute...but a totally missed TaSha moment...Naku u...grrrr...had 2 b sleeping...after which he goes 2 AS...who is also shown 2 b sleepin...he walks in gazes @ her...n after a few mins she sits up n looks @ him calling his name...awww n the sad lil smile he gives her...made my heart ache...she gets out of bed n stands @ the end of the bed asking him wats wrong...he slowly walks 2wards her saying that he cudnt sleep n that nothing seemed ryt...MR said the bechain hai mera maan dialogue...so sad n defeatedtly...n he looked so lost n confused 2...AS sits on the bed n he sits on the floor by her...such a cute mother son pose...he tells AS about his dream n how it felt lyk nothing was in power...AS says it becuase of the man that came in2 the house...MR's xpression was so sad...wen he laid his head on AS's lap...saying that he wasnt afraid 4 himself...he's lyf has always had more enemies than frenz...he was jus unable 2 face wat had happened...he lifts his head...n gazes around saying that it felt lyk they wer all goin away 4m him...his siters,Naku, Baji...n then looking bk @ her...he says "aap"...AS tells him this will neva happen she will always b wiv him standin by 2 take any vaar that was made on him...awww how sweet did he sound wen he said the "teri gohd pe surh rakh ke acha laga" dialogue...melts...n his xpressions...sweetness...he tells her that 4 a lil while he had 4got evything...n then he pulls a ever so down face lyk he'd remembered it all again...he tells her 2 sleep n then gets up 2 leave...but after taking a few steps he stops...AS asks wat happened...he turns and looks @ her then @ the floor...n then asks if he can sleep in her room...sweetness...as he has 4got the peace of sleeping in her lap...luved how he kept looking @ the floor, here, there n evywhere but @ her...think he was feeling shy...its only wen she said yes that he sighed a lil then looked her in the face...he looks @ her lovingly n the walks over 2 the bed n lays down...AS 2 goes n sits on the bed after which Duttz moves n lays wiv his head in her lap...he looked so relaxed as he closed his eyes n AS began strokin his hair...last scene of the fri ep where Duttz cums down 4 puja looking as yummy as ever...he removes his shoes...n goes 2 stand 4 puja wen he realizes AS is not there...he asks where she is lookin annoyed...wen Leela tells him AS is upstairs...he fiddles wiv the locket in his hand...lookin worried...Baji being Baji notices n tells him not 2 worry...which in turn sets him off a lil...n he in a annoyed fashion tells Baji wen he has the man then he shud say 4 him not 2 worry...Baji asks 4 more tym...2 which Duttz says he wasnt worried about himself or Baji but he was worried about the other fam members...Baji says he 2 is worried... AS was his aayi 2...but a lil more tym was required...Suds the ullu laughs...which both Baji n Duttz notice...but Duttz glare not only cut Suds laughing but wiped that smug smile ryt 4m his face 2...hehe...Dutta goes bk 2 talking 2 Baji saying he had given him tym n w8ed...but he wanted 2 see a rope around that mans neck but he wasnt c'in it n Baji knew y...he then in a rage flings the locket across the floor...n goes 2 walk away...wen Baji calls him n says the locket contains a lil piece of paper...he looks @ the locket...wiv a confused look...n then walks over 2 it bends down pulls out the paper...he's then shown 2 b looking @ the lil piece of paper wiv a furious xpression on his face...he then reads out the words in a level voice...after which he screw the paper up in his hand...then in a not so level voice...more annoyed n angry...he says "Dutta main tera baap hoon"...i think he was doin that lil head movement 2 Baji who was standin near him...he then turns hand open holdin the paper he yells..."sunno tum logon ne"...throws the paper 4m his hand..."mera baap mujhse milne aa raha hain...vo bhi chunohti dekar"...he walks away claps his hand wiv a furious xpression on his face..luved how he jurat tho dekho iss aadmi ki...n moves his head in phycotic manner...then stood realing wiv anger...he calls Baji 2 him...telling him b4 this man reaches him...he wanted 2 get 2 him 1st...he then says wat do we with such challenges...Baji says we accpet em...Naku must of beein crazy 2 think that if Baji hadn't escaped Duttz anger n rage...that she wud b spared...she tells him 2 think carefully b4 doin anything...n gadha goes lets loose on her a lil...asking her wat he shud think...n how a man had cum in2 his house n challenged him thinkin he was his baap...n now he shud sit n think...this man had cum in2 his area thinking he was bigger than Dutta...but he wud soon enuff cum 2 see wat Dutta Shriram Patil really was...*whoop whoop*...oh but here cums Suds...telling Dutta how he has found the enemies where abouts usin the car info that was on the cctv...mega awesum how Dutta punched his palm...wen Suds told him that...but wen it looked lyk Suds had turned brainless again...funny how Dutta told him aage bol...Duttz dint look 2 happy wen he finds out the corporator was wiv the enemy...Suds lil bad boy acting...had me on the floor in fits...jesus...that was 2 funny...even Baji looked lyk he was having trouble believing he knew anything about finishing people off or draggin em anywhere...lolz...Buts Duttz reaction was ov the best..."koi haath nay lagayega usko...usse goli main maroonga"...after he tells Baji 2 gear up...n we see Suds face...how cud he believe even 4 a second...that Duttz Baji ko chor wud trust him wiv anything...rofl...luv luv luved the "aaj usse bataa denge kaun kiss ka baap hain" dialogue...MR smashed it...n it was so Dutta lyk...reminded me of hand 2 hand meeting...hehe...Dutta leaves only 2 return wiv his gun...ready 4 battle...saying that untill he has emptied the guns bullets on that man he wnt return home...wiv that n a lil chal 2 Baji he goes 2 leave...only 2 b stopped by Naku n her talk of Puja...AS then gives Dutta her kasam n he has no choice but 2 obey...wat was it he said...Bappa ki savari niklegi pure doom daam ke saath...*clap clap*...

Tinu Anand 2%
B4 u commence wiv throwin the shoes etc...let me jus say ke i dislyk DP as much as the next person if not more...But Tinu's callous cruel acting in the flashback...was gud...wat...i was angry as hell about the way our lil Dutta was being treated but...Tinu acted it out well na...n as its my job 2 notice these things...i cnt not give him his cut...even in the scene where Naku is picked up n brought 2 him...where he's seen loungin feet up n all...hehe...can u believe he told Naku awaaz neeche...n then went ahead n started cussin Ganpat...kaminoh ka devta hai vo...rofl...kaisi kaisi baatein kar raha tha...main kutteh ki dhun nahi insaan hoon...lmao...hehe...personally i dnt believe he's gud or that he wants 2 make amends wiv Duttz...he's up 2 sumink that's 4 sure...but the way he was acting in front of Naku...telling her that he wanted 2 tell Dutta who he was...but he was scared cuz of the past...he told her that he knew evything about his son...also he knew she was the 1 who had made him a insaan...n Naku alone cud help in getting Dutta ready 4 accepting his dads truth...n that she shud go 2 Dutta b4 he finds the suraag DP left him...n tell him the whole truth...

Vinay Rohra 9%
Vinay has been awesum all week...4m the moment he told Dutta that all their men wer behosh ryt down 2 the moment he was about 2 leave wiv Dutta 2 show DP...who was who's baap...hehe...on monday he was treated again 2 a red hot grillin 4m Duttz...regarding wat he had been doin while the man had made his way in 2 the house...wen they get 2 the CCTV room n Dutta c's that all the tapes hav been taken...Baji again recieves a mouthful about this being his security...poor guy...all he cud do was look around...then wen Duttz was about 2 punch him....yikes his xpression...@ 1st it was shock n then it was jus pure pain...aakh milaane ke himat hi nahi ho rahi thi usko...but Duttz was having none of it...he holds his chin n forces him 2 look up...*sad face*...after the guards cum in n tell about the tapes burning outside...n Dutta has another lil dig @ Baji...n then leaves 4 the garden...it was awesum how Baji hung bk 4 a few mins...shocked n lost about wat was goin on...in the garden wen Dutta blasts him again about how he had said Bhau dnt worry i'v got me eyes on evything...Baji looked so so so sad...i felt lyk shouting @ Dutta saying its not his fault...*sad face*...its ur drunk sis who was keeping im busy...AS Dutta confrontation scene...Baji again had 2 endure Duttz yelling accusations...but did he say anything...no he jus stood there...allowing himself 2 b Dutta's punch bag...2wards the end of the scene...wen Dutta asks where Roops is...Baji's xpressions wer 2 gud...it looked lyk he was trying but in vain 2 think of a suitable lie...Dutta held a gun 2 his head in anger n frustration...n then wen Baji still dint say anything he shifts the gun in his hand n says he will break his head open...thankfully Roops came n saved Baji...he looked shocked 2 see Roops standin up str8 wivout his help...hehe...n then wen she came downstairs n lies 2 Dutta about her being unwell n Baji givin her meds, putting her 2 sleep n also calling a doc...Vinay's xpressions wer perfect the whole tym...espesh wen Duttz cums n asks him if he is mad...why did he listen 2 all he said wivout telling him wat he had been doin...Baji brokenly tells him "ghar mein itna laucha ho raha hain"...Vinay sounded so cute n sad...Dutta said sorry 4 doin shaq...n then asks Baji not 2 do laapar vahi...again...2 which Baji says he will b lyk AS's shadow n not let anything happen 2 her...Roops Baji...sowee guys me not decided on wat 2 call em yet...so 4 now they still are jus Baji n Roops...k so on the scene wen Roops cums 2 Baji's room wiv the intention of saying sowee...only 2 hav Baji ask her if her stock has finished...rofl...Vinay's tone n face xpressions wer a million...poor Roops...looked lyk she dint knw wat had hit her...hehe...he continues the onslaught asking if she thinking about any1 but herself...n if she had any idea wat was goin on in the house...(n the main thing 2 him)...how he had listened 2 so much 4m Bhau...cuz of her n only her...he then tells her that he cud of told evy1 but he hadnt cuz of Dutta n AS...she still had tym she shud cum 2 her senses...hehe...n wiv a less then impressed xpression he left her sitting there...cum 2 her senses door ki baat her nex move was 2 try n kill herself...*shocked face*...hehe...but how cud Baji let that happen...uski tho love story abhi ke abhi shuru hone ko hain...how cud he let Roops kill herself...he cums n grabs her hands in which she is holding a knife...getting ready 2 slit her wrists...Baji was shocked by wat he was c'in n struggled wiv Roops 2 get her 2 stop wat she was doin...but Roops dint listen 2 his orders/plea's...so he had no other choice but 2 giv her a slap...the angry look on Vinay's face after he slapped Roops...was fantastic...as wer his dialogues..."bohut ho gaya tera naatak"..."itna bara kya sadma poocha re tere ko" "aur kitna tadpaogi apne bhau ko"...he eyes tehn fall on the letter...n he angrily demends wat she is writtin...but b4 she can reply he goes over n picks up her letter...he gives Roops one confused look...n then starts reading...after he's finished reading it he drops the letter wiv a dumbstruck look...n then looks bk @ Roops angry n disgusted...she tells him she has dun lots of bad...n he shud let her die... Baji jus stands there looking @ her in shock n confusion as she tells him of all the trio's deeds i guess...on fri's ep...wen we are shown the continuation of the scene...Baji is left shocked...asking wats goin on in this house wiv a dazed xpression...he asks her y they had planned against Bhau...n tells her that him n Dutta wer stupidly looking 4 the dushman outside...wen they had all been working 4m the inside...the xpression on Vinays face wen he asked Roops y she h8s Bhau so much...it was both brilliant...wen Roops says she was jus doin wat Kala had told her as her big sister...he dint look lyk he was buying her xcuse...till she starts crying n sayin how wen she had cum 2 her senses she was disgusted wiv herself...how she no longer had the wish 2 live...n 4 him 2 let her die...Vinay's xpression made it seem lyk...he was sad 4 her...holding her arm he turns her 2wards him...n tells her gently n calmly that she cnt change wat has happened...but she can change herself n rectify her mistakes but she can only do that if she lives...she shud luv bhau so much that she 4gets her own wrongs...so cute how they wer looking @ each other...awww then wen he realizes that he was holding her arm...luved how he cutely removes his hand wiv a odd look...then starts looking around...then tells her it was l8 she shud go 2 sleep...n then jokingly adds that he has 2 check security...if Bahu finds nother mistake he will shoot him...awww he even made a gun wiv his hand n pointed it @ his head...hehe...jus as he's about 2 leave Roops says...if possible he shud 4giv her... that he'd had 2 hear loads 4m Duttz but he stuck by her n dint say anything...n she was thankful...Vinay's xpressions wer major cute...while she was talking...n the way he said teek teek hain...awww...

Guess i shud shut up ryt hehe...but i cnt help it...jus the character section now...n as theres a few...will make it really very short...n jus write the characters name n jus the one or 2 reasons why...*wink*...

Character

Dutta 45%
4 the cute way he went 2 AS on the special ep...told her of his dream...n how he was feeling lyk she n all wer goin away 4m him...awww n also it 2 sweet how he asked if he cud sleep in her room...ghar mein itna kuch chal raha hain...he had a totally bad evening...constant shouting n anger...n yet wen he wa having trouble sleeping he went 1st 2 Naku 4 comfort...but wen he found her sleepin...he went 2 the only other person who wud b able 2 make him feel better after his nytmare...his Aayi...n the scene between AS n Dutta...was jus 2 cute...a few hours after this scene he was in a state of anger n rage again...but i guess i jus luved how inbetween the caos how Dutta had wanted 2 b re assured of how things wer n would continue 2 b...also thgt it was awesum how despite AS not saying wat DP had said 2 her...or disclosing any real info...how Duttz luv 4 his aayi dint allow it 2 becum a issue between them...n how her lap...still held the same peace n calming effect it had so many years ago...issi liye he asked 2 sleep by her...n then looked so relaxed while laying wiv his head in her lap...

Roops 15%
4 tring 2 kill herself...wat it was a kind gesture...lolz...jus kiddin...this cut is 4 how she came 2 the rescue of Baji...wen Dutta was about 2 hit him in a rage 2 knw where she was...she lied...about how she was sick...n how Baji was looking after her n getting her a doc...she l8r out of guilt n also gratitude also tried 2 go n apologise 2 Baji...but ussne tho ulta usko ko aur suna diya...hehe...

Baji 25%
4 lettin Dutta take all his rage n anger out on him...for trying 2 tell Roops she still has tym n how she shud change...l8r 4 saving Roop's 4m killing herself...n in turn gaining the whole trio truth...also sumink i found 2 cute in Baji's character...is how after Roops xplained wat the sisters had dun against Bhau...how she had jus been following her older sisters plans/orders...n how she h8ed herself n wanted 2 die...how quickly Baji accepted n 4gave Roop's...usually i wud say sum1 who 4gives n believes so quick is stupid...but not Baji...as we 2 hav seen the change in Roop's n he is jus hopeful 4 Bhau more than anything that one of his sisters is guna change...n luv him 4 real...it cud also b the future luv he wud hav 4 Roop's that made him so ready n willing 2 believe in her...hehe...

Naku 10%
Jeez its been a while...since Naku or Mahi hav been in my section...but then Naku hasnt really dun anything but cry...lol...but this week she gets a cut...4 the way she tried 2 stand up 2 DP wen she was kidnapped...n how wen he told her 2 lower her tone else...she shut his mouth by tellin him else wat...u will kill me...i will die 4 my saab...no probz...hav2 say i also lyked how she says 2 Ganpat Bappa was watchin him spit in the same plate he was being fed 4m...n in tym he will get wats cumin 2 him...ooo n also...how she dared Ganpat 2 go n tell her sach as she too will b releaved 4m the weight she has on her...if only Ganpat was man enff...hehe...

Suds 5%
This is less of a cut n more of a joke...lolz...simply because of the way he was telling Bhau that he had found out dushman's where abouts...n was guna drag him there 2 bhau...so Dutta cud hav his revenge...rofl...his bad boy wanna b attitude was jus 2 funny...espesh how he thgt he was gettin one over Baji...wen Dutta told Baji 2 get evything organised 4 the attack...hehe...Suds face after that dialogue was tummy ache funny...

Whoa-k all thats it 4 this week...hehe...next week i guess we guna see alot more of Barbossa...hehe... hopefully this father son track gets wrapped up...not cuz im bored...but because i 2 miss the TaShaness of LTL...hope those scenes n the wedding cum round quick...till nex week guyz...tc n gbu...Dutta thgts,dreamz n daydreamz...im out...mwah...x

LTL Bloopers

himalayanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujhse.. **007 music in BG**

*sniff sniff*
*yeti blows nose with tissues*

wahhhhhh... what emotional roller coasters this week in LTL! what fab acting and great emotions portrayed this week........
*yeti bows down to all actors of LTL........... except Ganpat and Sudarshan!!!!!*
grrrrrrrrr..... those 2 just get on my nerves!!!!

but D totally ROCKED this week!!!!!!!! He was a true sher this week...... WHAT A ROAR!!!!!
*yeti drooling over D*
How hot did he look as the angry young don!!!!!!!! *yeti STILL drooling over D*

BUT........ something that was sorely missing from D............... of course his EARRINGS!!!!!!!!!
*yeti glares at whoever is responsible for D's earrings being taken away*

Whenever D used to get angry and ROAR in the past, the camera used to zoom over so lustily over his SEXY earrings............. how many of you got HOT AND BOTHERED by it then??
*yeti sees all hands raising in the forum* I thought so! Thank you!

Now we NEED those earrings!!!!!!!!! You gave us back the kurtas....... even if D was in exactly 2 sets only this entire week but still did he look HAWT or did he look HAWT?????
*yeti gets dehydrated with all drooling..........*

But the bacha D and the Dutta-AS scene from Friday........... sob sob...... this man NEEDS a hug and if Naku is not doing anything, Yeti will!!!! Yeti is not as stupid as Naku!! Here is my chance............ WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
*yeti runs to D and gives a tight hot hug........... BLUSH BLUSH*

Oh and another thing...... I can been calling Senior Patil as Sriram Patil all through my Blooper Patrol sections for a couple of weeks now............. maafi maafi..... the CVs managed to confuse me so much that I was pretty sure Tinu Anand was Sriram Patil..... and then we have the curveball..... Tinu Anand is Damodar Patil and DSP is DDP!!!!

Anyway, back to the bloopers...... The CVs seem to have done a rush job this week.... MY MY... so MANY bloopers!!!!!!!!!! chalo, lets go and dissect each and every one of them!

4. CCTV........... ab yeh kya jadoo hai?

Look what we have here? A CCTV setup that can run even without anyone monitoring it!!!! So what happens when one tape gets done? Simple......... The CCTV extends its hands to that vertical rack and gets a new one and loads itself........ AUTOMATICALLY!!!

No seriously... whats the use of all the CCTV when there is nobody to monitor it??? And AS could easily sneak in to remove those tapes!! Dutta.. unless there is someone to monitor the tapes and the camera, all your CCTVs are a complete waste...... just like your BGs!!!! So dude.... dont do your cost cutting here.... go and hire someone to monitor the CCTV room!

And the next wonderful thing about the CCTVs is that in replay, it can zoom in and out, pan around people, even help keep a person mysterious by keeping him in the shadows (read DP)............ and here comes the MOTHER of them all........ the tape of the CCTV in the hall, that showed all that childish magic show and pirate dance...... also showed the DP-AS confrontation in the GARDEN!!!!!!!!

Now how did the camera in the living room move out and zoom to the garden and record that conversation????
Did D buy some ingeniously awesome CCTVs? Then how did they give up without a FIGHT when AS mercilessly took the tapes away?? Shouldnt they have screamed bloody murder???

3. Nikkamme bodyguards..... do I need to say more?
I saw some discussion on the forum too on this......... to everyone who spotted this blooper.... here is a sugar filled COOKIE......
*yeti hands out cookie*

The burning tapes had constant company from Naku since the time AS lit a bonfire with them....... so how did our brilliant BGs who saw something being burned in the garden and ran to complain....... er... INFORM Bhau about it NOT see Naku who was standing right by the bonfire as if she was cold?

And what more? Just to tell this one piece of info, we have like 3-4 goons running together.... they couldnt even make one of them stand next to the bonfire like a guard and the rest run to D like headless chickens!!!!

Kitna namoone aur nikkame hai..... I am feeling pity for the PN residents..... they have been thinking they are safe with THESE bodyguards as security!!!!!!!!

2. To know or not to know........... that is the question!
Now did the CVs forget about the initial episodes of D's entry or did we have a change of hands at the writing table??? How can CVs make such a big blooper?

Again, this was spotted by many around the forum and even at the risk of making you guys hyper-active, here is ANOTHER cookie...............!!

So in the first few episodes of Dutta's entry, when he came back home, everyone was casually talking about how AS was NOT D's real mother........... everyone... I mean EVERYONE knew it.......

And now AS tells Naku that the reason she wants to keep DP's raaz, a raaz is coz she doesnt want D to know she is not his real mother!!!!! D will be heartbroken if he comes to know that he is not AS's son!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ab yeh kya naya tamasha? I tell you..... the CVs have totally forgotten D's initial episodes.... they need to go back and see them.......................
they'll also know how HAWT and SEXY the earrings look on D.........................

Miscellaneous Bloopers
(They are here coz I dont think they deserve a section of their own... So ha!)

1. Wasnt the Sept 21/22 night supposed to be a jagran? Okay, AS removed the Sept 22 tapes, which were from after midnight on Sept 22, the day of visarjan........... (see how much I need to convince you guys!!) so after all the drama, everyone went back to......... SLEEP!!!!!!!!!! What happened to the JAGRAN???!!!!!!!!!!

2. Baaji itna fight marne ke baad made Roops sleep in her room and came.... and what next? within just some time, she WOKE up due to Bhau's chillaying and came downstairs completly SOBER??? not even a smell of alcohol on her, when she was so talli previously??? That is one CHEAP quality alcohol!!!!!!!!!! Baaji.... better get her some good STOCK next time...... ROFLLLL

Random Ramblings
(I need to get them out of my system to be able to sleep better............)

1. What was the need for AS to take the OTHER tapes from the rack????? *yeti scratches head and thinks........... thinks............... thinks............... OH WELL...* I can never understand AS and what runs through her head!!!! If she wanted to remove proof of her meeting with DP, she only had to remove that day's tapes........... at least those tapes wouldnt have escaped from the bonfire like what happened now!!!!

2. Baaji's security is just applause-worthy!!!!! We see Baaji proudly gloating to Roops (no surprise.... he was trying to IMPRESS her!!!) about the security and how he needs to take care of everything............... the very NEXT scene.... Naku gets KIDNAPPED from their GARDEN!!!!!!! Holy Cow!!!!!!!! If thats the security Baaji can provide..... Dude Dutta.... I am NOT cross with you for chillaying on Baaji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. How many of you thought AS was being so TECH-SAVVY when she removed the tapes from the CCTV room? Perhaps one more side to AS face.......... she will never fail to surprise me and every week I swing this way and that whether she is the Badi Hasti or not!!!!

4. And how many of you ROFLed at Sudarshan's dialogues???????? Man..... the CVs are getting BOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Er.. no... not in THAT sense..... and I think we ll never get to see THAT kind of bold scenes between Tasha with the way they are behaving!!!! But yeah..... the CVs have become BOLD and given DIALOGUES to Sudarshan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sudarshan........ the same man who had been knighted with the Master of Shifty Expressions honor here by Officer yeti!!!!!
Hey Bhagwan..... what else do we get to see on LTL!!!!

5. I suddenly noticed AS wearing Dutta-like earrings (the rings around the lobe) during the Thursday episode.......... W*H!!! did she just take D's earrings and started wearing them???? Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... we want only DUTTA to wear those SEXY earrings!!!!!!!!!!! *yeti raises janda and starts morcha*

Mega Blooper of the Week
1. Umr mat poocho!

AS seems to be on a serious amnesiac-role this week!!!!!! First she says D will be heartbroken when he comes to know she is not the mother, when its been shown to us that D ALREADY knows that...........

And now she says D was a 3 yr old kid when her hubby SP passed away in that fight with DP............!!!! But she has been saying from the beginning that Dutta was a 10 yr old when his father passed away and he then took responsibilities of the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So whats the real age of D here? If SP died when D was 3 yrs old, what happened when he was 10 yrs old and he took the house upon himself? The kid-Dutta was surely not 10 yrs old and the present day D looks not a day over 30!!!!!!!!!!!

*yeti scratches head some more*
I tell you............ There are only 4 options.........
A. Aai Sahib is lying to Naku about the past.... She probably made up the numbers and forgot she gave different ones in the past!
B. Aai Sahib is amnesiac........... yup.... she lost her memory!
C. Aai Sahib was HIGH on something when Naku asked her about the past!
D. The CVs are SLEEPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I rest my case!
Cheers!
Yeti

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Not much of a change in wardrobe since last week ...oh boy am i missing Kala or what ....so this week's winner is Dutta (he missed out last week cause of Naku but this week there is no stopping him)...cause he looked super sweet in that golden/beige kurta and those soft expressions just add to his appeal.So take a bow Dutta Bhao!!!!!Tere Chehre se nazar nahin hat ti ki serial hum kya dekhein.

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

ok'I really liked Roops in terms of this week'she has her own scenes'she's coming into her character and all that'which is great'but I have to admit'im not a fan of her current dressing stye'.while her suits are cute'the way she drapes her dupatta'ya'not a fan of that at all!! I think it would have looked better had it been pinned on the side hanging over one shoulder'or worn against her neck'but the way they do it'I don't like it!! her old outfits were cuter'paata nahin'I think Kaala was her clothes picker'Kaala gayi aur Roops ki dressing sense bhi gayi'yikes!!!

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

this week'it has to be'message filled necklaces!! how random was that'a message inside of a locket'but haye..what a cheap locket'ek jhatke mein it broke'chi'yeh Mr. T toh full on Bhikari nikla'itne saloon mein aapne beta ko kuch deh raha hai'woh bhi itna sasta!! chi chi chi!! khud toh paata nahin 15 kilo gold pehen kar ghumta hai'lekin aapne bte ko ek dhang ka locket nahin deh sakta!! chi!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Fast Forward Pirates

Sharam'Besharam

Ok'WHAT?!

Queens of PN

One Hr Special

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Seed's Have Been Planted Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'Ruji (Rups/Baji) 'I know I usually spell it Roops but Roji sounded weird'we didn't have any TaSha scenes this week but we saw the seeds for Ruji love story being places'maybe we'll get to see more soon'we have to wait'but chalo'shuru toh hua'

2. The Dost Ho Toh Aaisa Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'BAJI (no points for guessing)'the poor man was insulted and yelled at left, right and center!! Dutta ne toh koi kasar nahin choda usse dante mein'but phir bhi'Baji stayed quiet and took it all in..he didn't was his best friend to see his little sister drunk and all flooply like that'he could have easy told the truth and saved his butt but he didn't'he stayed quiet for Dutta's sake'kya dostana nibhaya hai!!

3. The New IT on the Block Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'AAYI SAHIB! ok'im still in awe'how did she manage to work such a complicated CC tv section'I would have been so lost'for sure I'd have pressed the wrong button and all'maybe I need to take classes from AS'

4. The Haw! Didn't See This Coming Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'CV's'they really sent us'well at least me..for a loop this week'yes we knew that Dutta wasn't AS son'she said so much in one of the first episodes he was in'but I always thought maybe he was the son from a first wife or something'but nahin'AS toh Dutta ki chachi nikli!! *jaz shocked muh*'that was definitely an interesting twist!

5. The Telling It Like It Is Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'SETJI! I love this boy'he is just wow'even when he isn't there we miss him'and having him back on screen'woh bhi bad mouthing Ganpat'he he'love it!! loved when he asked if she couldn't find anyone better than Ganpat to marry! he he'he just gets straight to the point doesn't he!! he eh..he's so fabulous!!!

6. The This Is Gonna Bit You In The A*s Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'NAKU! aab poocho kyun'no'you don't even have to ask'ek toh..she is keeping her color a secret'but aab uppar se'she knows the truth about Dutta's biological father'when Dutta comes to find out that Naku knew and didn't say anything'oh man'all sorts of h*ll are gonna break loose!! yikes!!

7. The Joker Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'SUDS'how excited was he during the magician show last week'phir this week'he was trying to be all kinds of useful to Dutta giving him ideas on what to do like checking the tapes'ussne toh soocha ke if he gives Dutta tips he can replace Baji'but the look on Suds face when Dutta was back in love with Baji'lmfao! bechara Suds ka dil toot gaya'koi baath nahin Suds'main hoon naa!! he he'

8. The New BFF's of LTL Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'AS & NAKU! dono are now best friends forever!! this week'kuch bhi hua'they ran to each other to spill their guts'kya pairing hai'I found it hilarious!!

Shout Outs

From DD

@Sara: Mountains, Beaches...Breeze and Waves....and loads of Hugs!!....*knowing wink*...Mwah!!

@Eva, PD: Where are you my favourite ladies? I miss you loads! Ek Ishaara do mujhe, bus ek Ishaar....ahem ahem...I mean, Give me one sign ladies...One sign....and I would run and run and run *remembers Dutta's marathon in Jungle dream*...PM me when you are back!!!

@Aly: Oye my space citizen...Land back on earth because I wanna hug you for the amazing MIK siggy that you created for me!!...Mwah!!!....

@Jani, Sana: Maafi saab! I forgot to give the date and time for our date and scooter ride!!...*pouts*....Gabar is maafi mangoying!!

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The NL  is up....yipee!
Jaz yaar, Tere ko maan na padega....u covered 4 so many ppl and yet the columns are so apt n precised!..👏

Iss baar toh comment bantaa hai yaar! 😉
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah its up! Sorry Jaz...I cudnt do my section this time. I was really busy this weekend. But the good thing is my release got done finally!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: Read the SOTW...I agree with ur choice...Dutta's scenes with his mom and family. And no it wasnt odd that he wanted to sleep with his mommy. U see he first went to his wifey like any grown up man. Now wifey played sleeping beauty so what can a guy do? So he next went to mommy. Now if wifey was awake he wud have slept on wifey's lap and maybe asked if cud sleep with her. ☺️☺️☺️
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
reserved!
the NL looks huge.... so it ll take me time to read it through..... :)
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ders me thinking gabar why u never turned up😆agley baar date and time zaroor dena 
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sana786a

ders me thinking gabar why u never turned up😆agley baar date and time zaroor dena 

but basanti, at what time and date did u turn up?? 😆😆