-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Happiness finally came back to her. She had begun to think, it never would. And the way it walked back into her life, she couldn't believe all of this was happening and it was for real. Today was her engagement. But the night before that, was something she would never perhaps forget. An engagement perhaps binds two people forever in the eyes of the society, but what she had experienced the night before, was far from what the entire world could imagine or assess. Maan, like he had always done before, had made that extra effort to understand he silence, her awkwardness and her hesitation.  He had promised her, he would be with her no matter what, till death did them apart! But they had a life time to look forward to together .. and that brought a smile on Geet Handa's face '

At first her insecurities were understandable ' but she knew, she couldn't be running away like this forever' He wouldn't let her run away like this .. No way! He would do everything to keep her close to himself. She knew it and that's what was hardest for her. She wanted to be with him as well. As much as he wanted her to or may be more.

"I don't deserve you" "you can do much better" she first said' "Ofcourse you do" he assured'.

"You are too good for me" ' she reasoned.. "says who" he replied irked from within but a smile still on his face '

"I have a blemished past ' and for the love you bestow on me, I feel guilty at the impurity I carry with me"

You are the purest creation I have come across he vowed '.

She was ready to melt ' But, she knew this was not all'. there were other things on her mind ' not that he wouldn't love her with these .. but she just wanted to make sure, where was coming from.. she didn't want to be the cause for sorrow in his life sometime later .. that's one thing, she could perhaps never take ''

"Your family'. They know nothing of me"

Well they will eventually '. And I am all you have 'and I am all you love ' Is this not enough a reason to make them happy ?

She was cornered ' She was overwhelmed' There was nothing else that could possibily keep these two apart now .. but, should she say her heart out atleast now ' after all' he had been waiting .. all this while ' just to hear it from her ' and there was no reason why she should stop herself' she puts her inhibitions aside finally, not cos she tries to' this time she wants to' there is this new found confidence, and determination ' she was selfish.. she wanted him all to herself ' and now was the moment ' there was perhaps very little she had done for him so far, but now she wanted the time and the chance to do it' She binds him hence, by that holy thread, which she says would keep them together as one for the life time to come! And he bows down before her wish .. he wouldn't do it for anything or anyone else in this world ' but he did it for her ..

And then'. He enveloped her in his arms' Protectively ' caringly' lovingly' achingly ' cos that's where she belonged ' and that's where she would stay for the rest of their life together! This is just a new beginning!

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what do i say.....?
i ❤️ u

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

that is just so good...

really awesome...
loved the way u described the emotions...
totally in awe...superb...keep writing

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
that was really beautiful...
i just loved it....... 😃
Silentsoul thumbnail
beautiful and magical....Its was like you recreated magic of Last wednesday again in UR OS........
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful...........loved it........
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwwwwwww nihu this is beautiful, lovely darling, just awesome like you...Their relation is very beautiful, and i love creatives how they strongly bind them before confrontation...She has no choice now to think of the devil.....the daagh....

Muniza
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fab yaar.. ab continue bhi karo.. lol.. ; )
imraana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@niha .....Truly LOVED IT niha!!!!!...Goddd!!!!...how cum u idiot friends of mine write soooo beautifully????...dis 1 ques i will never tire asking!!!!...i have a hard time in tryin to figure out whose POV n analysis is actually better....but on 2nd thoughts i wonder y do i even have to compare....coz...each one of my idiot friends r unique in their own way!!!!

shiveni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nihaaaaaaaa dEAR lovely OS 👏 loved the emotions flowing in that🤗 how can u write soooo soothingly Geet's emotions were well protrayed