Back with another hopeful prediction

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
😉I am not sure about this varath cermonies,  i am sure theres going to be a third one 😆 (gopi may be third time lucky) ok again with the wishful thinking.   

So  the next varath october 25th Karwa chauth , again Gopi has done varath for Aham , Jigar tells Aham that Gopi and Rashi have done the karwa chauth varath so come home soon.  Aham just looks at him and says after this report.  The whole family are out on the veranda waiting for the moon.  Gopi also but she has Aham photo with her so when they see moon  gopi uses her(sorry forgive me i dont know what that utensil is called what they used in karwa chauth) utensil  to look at the moon then she looks towards Ahams photo but in the back ground Aham is standing there with his orange sherwani on looking dashing, Gopi looks shocked  Ahams comes towards her and from her thali picks up the water in the cup and feeds Gopi it (kokila looking proud).  Then he gets roti to feed gopi, Gopi is looking all confused 😳.   She is worried about  what he will say to her.  As usuall Rashi complaining so Gopi says to her that she will finish tidying up.  She finishes and goes to her room she showers up and comes out  with her hair (the way we like it dropped not tied up) and she is towel drying it she does not see Aham standing there (he is admiring her ) she goes straight in to him.😳 (a lonnng eye lock moment)  then Gopi turns round not facing him He tells Gopi she made mom happy and thanks her as the last time mom was very upset with her bekuffi (come on guys he cant help himself)😆.  Just then kokila comes in and tells him that she chose a diamond for him and Gopi did not break the varath and goes on and tells him everything.  Aham has tears in his eyes but looking at Gopi with a smile, but gopi  is not looking at him and doesnt see this but kokila does and she tells Aham go to bed you have to get up early in the morning...

i hope you enjoyed my sunday post plse comment it will make these 24 hours goes quickly 😆😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wishful thinking...... more chance to wining the lottery.......🤣

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wishful thinking indeed.  But then we are the hopefuls!!!  I love it. 

How about  let's keep Kokila out of the bedroom.  When Gopi comes out the bathroom and bumps into Aham...they both fall on the bed.  Nature and hormones take over and .... happens!   And we go back to your baby prediction!   They are married why can't we hope for that ... I know we are not getting it but...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i wish that cums true
lets hope that turns out true:)

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovtv

Wishful thinking indeed.  But then we are the hopefuls!!!  I love it. 

How about  let's keep Kokila out of the bedroom.  When Gopi comes out the bathroom and bumps into Aham...they both fall on the bed.  Nature and hormones take over and .... happens!   And we go back to your baby prediction!   They are married why can't we hope for that ... I know we are not getting it but...

Great idea!  Oh wait.  We're talking about Gopi and Aham here, right?  Never gonna happen...  They have to at least talk to each other at least once, in their grown up, inside voices, before anything like that is ever going to happen.  And  quite frankly, I don't see that on the horizon...

My hopeful prediction is that we have a week without him yelling at her.  Let this week be a week of Kinjal and Rashi destroying one another and leaving Gopi out of it.  How about Koki becoming a big time mama bear when it comes to Gopi and not letting Aham get near her.  I'd like to see some more Parag/Gopi action where he steps up as a father and helps her.  How about some normal family activities?  How about some smiles, some laughter, less plotting, less revenge?  
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Tammie,

What lovely and wishful thoughts we have on the forum.

But I believe that we will get the baby making euphemism before this family becomes "normal" 
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovtv

Hey Tammie,

What lovely and wishful thoughts we have on the forum.

But I believe that we will get the baby making euphemism before this family becomes "normal" 

You're right.  This family will never become 'normal'.  Although I would sure love to see that happen!  Actually, I'd like to see both happen...well...not see it happen, but you know what I mean.🤣

ps - loving all your flowers, Shelly!
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice scenerio Fanb .... ... Sighhhhhh ... cant see it happening in the near future ,.....

Agree with Saomom ....... cant we have some convos plz ... civilised ones at that !!!

Parag-Gopi has such potential .... they could show a little more of family interaction ....

Koki keeping Gopi away from Aham is a GREAT idea ... infact I want to see her go out of her way to keep Gopi away from him ... I want him to yearn for a glimpse of his wife !!!
ishaijason thumbnail
whether this will happen or not dont know but i did enjoy reading this.just hope something lke this happens
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought with them being a gujrati family it would be a navratri vrat next 🤣 Maybe Ahem can be ravan on Dussehra and Gopi finally has enough and destroys him for being so evil to her 🤣