Debina Bonerjee to perform minor role in GEET!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Debina to perform for Geet-Maan engagement

Saturday, October 02, 2010 | 12:37:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    

Debina to perform for Geet-Maan engagement

Star One and Endemol's popular show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is gracing up for the big occasion of Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet's (Dhrishti Dhami) engagement.

Star One and Endemol's popular show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is gracing up for the big occasion of Maan (Gurmeet Choudhary) and Geet's (Dhrishti Dhami) engagement. As a sensational move to high their ratings, the makers have roped in Gurmeet's real life love Debina Bonerjee as the special guest for the engagement. Our source tells us, "Debina will be performing a dance number too for the special occasion. Though the song has not been decided yet, the channel and production house are leaving no stone unturned towards making this episode special". However, there will be some high intensity drama too, as there is an impending meeting between Dev (Abhinav Shukla) and Geet coming just before the engagement. This will build a curiosity among viewers asto whether Geet will indeed get engaged to Maan or not. The gripping episode will air coming Tuesday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
What do you guys think of this? Do you want Debina in Get?

Personally, I'd love to see her onscreen again, but it will be sad seeing her and Guru not together in the scene, and in such a minor role too.
Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx Lalitha! Nice to see her on TV again. She needs her own show.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I know Khalrika, but honestly? I think her appearance in Geet will promote her chances to get a show of her own, because Geet is popular, and seeing her dance in there, many other directors may hire her. Also, she's a good dancer so I believe her special appearance in Geet can only help her.
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i never wanted dis...if she came in any particular role..like MIRA n PARI..den it was ok..bt not like a performer...
im feeling bad...
bt glad to see her again...
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u r right janaki and swati di
Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U know Ronit Roy has been roped in to act in a lawyer drama series. I think they are still looking for the female lead, his assistant or something. I hope they choose Debina. She will do very well in a strong role as RR's partner in the law firm. She is a very good actress. I hope she gets the part.
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

What do you guys think of this? Do you want Debina in Get?

Personally, I'd love to see her onscreen again, but it will be sad seeing her and Guru not together in the scene, and in such a minor role too.

i agree with u di
even i want to see them together but not like this