Memorable Moments

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all
How r u all?
Show was end  just yesterday and we all r sad.
We r happy to see revayash together but for just couple of moments.
we r happy to see yash gets all justice.......
we r  happy to see yash get back his own kingdom and his mother...
we r happy to see yash announce the engagement of sharad and jyotika.

now pls share ur memorable moments here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
reserve

my fav moments are lots of........
1.Introduce of reva
2.from the very first day bonding between sharad and reva too good.
lovely brother and sister.
3.badri make or paint murti of  Ma Durga after touch her daughter's face. ti's so divine.
4.every one find resembles between reva and murti of ma durga which is made by badri.
5.reva and her childish behavior ...her innocence......friendly nature, care for every one.
6.lakhi's worried. it's beautifully portrayed 
7.friendship between reva and bolu.
8.Introduce of aryaman (perfect  villain )
9.Dai ma and her evilness.loved it. perfectly portrayed.
10.Introduce of Yashvarhdan , perfect timing......yashvardhan's royal attitude  yet  compassionate
11.Yash and arya's interaction on arya's room.

more wi
ll added soon

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chutki Lovely post
M just mssng AKNV now
will reply soon
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Excellent Tooic yaar! There are some many such moments ! Let me list and  will get back to you soon !  Missing AKNV more now !

Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That time when Reva got hurt and Arya was being kabab mein haddi ðŸ˜¡ trying to help her when Yash was doing his job perfectly well.....I think she hurt herself riding a horse, but anyway Reva getting hurt isn't my favorite moment 😆.......it's when both Yash and Arya give her their hands after yash brought her back home and she chooses to hold Yash's hand over Arya's.....that one was quite memorable for me. I liked it. There are more......oh yeah, how can I forget! All those sneaky looks Revash took at eachother when she used to sleep on the bed and he was on the sofa...they were always very cute. 😊
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful topic Rakhi....let me think....will update later 😊

swabera thumbnail
Hi Prithvi , Fantastic topic,feel low missing AKNV, what  a good tonic to boost us up, will get back.

Take care

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

1. Just after RevAsh marriage when they were left alone in the palace. 😊

She was all scared and he was nothing but protective and caring. She kept on venting her anger at him and he was slowly falling for her. Especially the scene she takes a knife with her while serving him dinner....that scene was brilliantly conceptualised and shot.  I also love the one when Reva dressed  Yash's bleeding arm. That was the scene when Yash realised his love.

2. The song 'In lamahon ki daaman me...' on RevAsh. It was the start of Reva's love and trust for Yash.

3. The stormy night in the jungle farmhouse when their eyes spoke volumes. Then Arya came to spoil the fun.🤢

😲Not much on my list....😕
Actually I can't remember a single lighthearted RevAsh scene where the love was expressed from both sides. We were begging to the CVs for proper development of the love story, but they kept on showing Reva's hate track, Arya's hate and kidnapping track and in the end Ranima's hate track.  
Just wish CVs had taken some clues from Geet!
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My memorable moments are :-

1st Sword fight between Yash and  Arya .
Yash at the time of ramleela.
Revash moments. Starting with their marriage till reva got kidnapped.
( When they were alone in palace, Scenes when bholu comes in palace, revas rain dance and all the closer moments.I even loved their baraf ka gola scene and they together making a pot. They get stuck in farm house....the HUM TUM song.
Reva coloring the murti. Yash teaching all etiquets of royal family to reva and then tinka tinka dance. Yash making reva jealous )
Whenever i think of AKNV i remember all revash scenes b4 she gets kidnapped .

swabera thumbnail
Hi Guys hp u all ok,I was on my way to Green Street to binge on the sweet, gluey indian delight by way of Jummun or halwa ,but when I read the topic, it save me from going the weather did not look appealing , but not save completely I binge on Cream slice instead I think we are suffering for AKNV WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME.

I have a list of memorable moment :I could go on but!
When Cutie hide behind the pole and watch Reva playing hide and seek with Bolu,he stand in the rain to see them play together and when one of the servant had a pot stuck to his head,the look on Cutie face when Bolu was describing the Palace guard as Raksha ka chamcha.the big smile on his face when Bolu told him I prefer Reva with loose  hair.When  he told Bolu u have to help me to make your friend happy and he had a big smile,Reva walk in he quickly hid his mouth and bend his head.

When they went to visit one of the servant sick child, he watch Reva , then he visualise how she used to feed him with slice of fruit and  he pretended  to read when she enter the room and she notice the book was upside down,he look very shy.

When Mr bomb call him in to see Reva before the Ball, they only show Reva eyes, when he ask her are u ready to go down,her eyes sparkcle with a smile and say yes.When he was turning her into Cinderella for the ball, he show her how to eat with Knife and Fork, he drank some water,she copy him ,he just smile to himself and shake his head.

When they went to the village and he was trying to eat grated ice, to impress her, but he did not know how to eat and ask Jyoti.Then he took her to reconcile with her mum, and when they hug , he had tears in his eyes.

The moment making the pottery in Mela, dance in the rain, he splash her face with water, turn round and keep on dancing ignoring her,and Reva wipe the mud from his face causing Monster to crush his glass hence sporting a bleeding hand.

When he was dancing in the Hotel to make Reva jealous, he stole a look at her , when she sees him , he point his nose up in a mocky gesture, as if it's your lost.

On Reva side she might not have express her love in words but in other ways,
She cook his favourite meal a way of thank you
When he went on the horse and did not return she was worried ,she talk herself out of it, but still she was concerned.
she was very curious about the private room, she would follow him,thinking he got a girl there.
she was touch when he gave Sharad a job and went to express her thanks.
She start to rely on him and trust him.
When He sent money for her mum, and Monster told him infront of the family and Reva overheard, but they expect her to make a scene in front of them, but she did not she serve him his food, but in private she told him off.
She did notice and appreciated that he was trying to please her, and she would just exchange look.
His kind gesture and respect for others touch her to question herself if he is capable of doing  such act.

Lastly the rapport between Cutie and Jyoti as brother and sister, he confine in her of his love and he ask her for help in organising the birthday party, she in return ask him for his blessing as elder brother, they had a close bond.

When Cutie and Sharad went to identify the body, he turn round and see Cutie in despair,all the hatred for Cutie turn into Respect due to his love for his sister.

Sorry to went on and on it was a good show.

Cutie left us with a big gap in telly world, let hope some directors out there recognise true talent and bring him back to our TV screen very soon.

Kind Regards
S.J from UK

Edited by swabera - 13 years ago