Guru's Ramayan or Geet?

Poll

Do you like Gurmeet in Ramayan or Geet?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Just a poll for curiosity's sake....๐Ÿ˜‰ do you guys think Guru is doing better in Geet than in Ramayan? Personally I think he was better as Lord Ram, because he had more to express than Maan in Geet, but what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u here Lalitha. The role of Maan is very boring, very one dimensional, and has no variety. I wish he had taken a role like Ankit with shades of gray. I don't agree with u on the other one though. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I liked Ankit as Lakshman very much.
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no doubt...he is superbbb in every character..bt ram ji one is bestest.....my fav....

n agree wid u both that maan character is one dimensional....
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya he did all his roles very well.......But as LORD RAM...he created a new epic..he just give his full effort,made us to or gave a chance of seeing LORD RAM in him....that was so gr8888888
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khalrika

I agree with u here Lalitha. The role of Maan is very boring, very one dimensional, and has no variety. I wish he had taken a role like Ankit with shades of gray. I don't agree with u on the other one though. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I liked Ankit as Lakshman very much.

Yeah, I know. Dunno why so many girls are gaga about the role of Maan, it doesn't have much spice in it. Compared to some other male heros on Star One, Maan's character is boring (I prefer Mayank in MJHT), but don't tell the Geet people that, they would freak.๐Ÿ˜†

Lol, didn't know you liked Ankit as Lakshman, sorry if I offended you.๐Ÿ˜ณ I couldn't grasp Ankit in that role after seeing Sunilโ˜บ๏ธ, I admit, but for me, Lalit as Shatrughan took the character a higher level than how most people see him. Not many know the character of Shatrughan or value it that much, but Lalit made the character interesting.๐Ÿ˜Š
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dislike geet show totally!
bt still hope it fares well coz i appericiate Guru bhaiya n even Dhrishti!
bt i loveeeeeeeee guru n debina most!!!!!
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thumbs up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ for Gurmeet as Ram,
i agree he has more to showcase his talent as Ram, rather than as Maan,
As maan i feel like he has just two- three jobs to do and nothing else...
i wish he has got better role than Maan , infact his opponent Dev has got more variety to do do in the same serial,
look wise also he is more charming as Ram๐Ÿ˜ i can still lost in my Rammania or Gurmania world... but i didn't like his Maan looks at all..

Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1903

thumbs up๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ for Gurmeet as Ram,

i agree he has more to showcase his talent as Ram, rather than as Maan,
As maan i feel like he has just two- three jobs to do and nothing else...
i wish he has got better role than Maan , infact his opponent Dev has got more variety to do do in the same serial,
look wise also he is more charming as Ram๐Ÿ˜ i can still lost in my Rammania or Gurmania world... but i didn't like his Maan looks at all..

Agree with you Sam. As Maan all he can ever do is either yell or smile at Geet, nothing else.๐Ÿฅฑ His dialogues have gotten monotonous and almost the same, and it's always the same Maneet eyelock which has become soooo boring now. Yes, had Gurmeet gotten the role of Dev, he would have had more potential to do more.....I also think it would have been interesting to see him in a negative role after Ramji.

As Ram on the other hand he had all sorts of things to do; Ram is a character as well as God everyone loves, and Ramji, though of a peaceful and serene personality, had many expressions to portray at different times of the story, like missing Sita, warning Ravan, etc....Maan is the same throughout the story.

Lols, I actually like Guru's looks as Maan๐Ÿ˜†, but agree that he did look more charming as Ram despite the girly eyebrows and hair, probably because of the princely attire and makeup.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1500703

come friends.......
join this guru -debi fanclub i just made!!!!!!!