OS - A promise well kept

Posted: 13 years ago

The party had ended perfectly. Everyone had enjoyed the set-up, the decor and all the arrangements. Everything was just perfect. And seeing Maan all soft and sweet, smiling wholeheartedly once again after a long time was an icing on the cake. Everyone left Khurana mansion with one note on their lips - Maan and Geet are made for each other.

Greeting away the last few guests, Maan quickly went to his room complaining of tiredness. Geet helped Daadi distribute the last few return gifts before heading to the outhouse. Once in her room, she breathed a sigh of relief. She felt as light as a feather with the thought that now everything in her life was REAL - that she was engaged for real, that she found true love and that happiness had finally decided to enter her life for real. She thanked Babaji for all that was happening around her. As she moved towards the mirror to remove her jewelry, she couldn't help but smile. It was the thought of him that brought the smile to her. She felt shy recollecting the moments when Maan had put on the jewelry on her. As she looked up again, she saw him standing behind her, looking at her in the mirror. Surprise and joy crept into her at the same time. Was she dreaming? She quickly turned around to see whether this was one of the tricks her mind played on her. She moved closer to him and touched his face thinking he would now disappear but skipped a heartbeat when he didn't. He was there, he had come there for her. He noticed the question in her eyes and before she gave words to her thoughts he said 'Ab se har subah tumse shuru hogi, aur har raat tum pe khatam. Kaha tha na maine? Maan Singh Khurana kabhi apna vada nahi bhoolta.' He had kept his promise in the morning when he patiently stood against the pillar waiting for her to come out and now he had returned to fulfill the other part of his promise - to end every evening with her. She was in awe of her man, her love. How can someone be so perfect in this world she thought. She turned to face away from him, her shyness overtaking her emotions now.

He gathered her in his arms from behind her. 'Hum thodi der pehle hi toh saath the' Geet said and he replied, 'Tumhare bina har pal jeena mushkil banta ja raha hai Geet'. It had only been a couple hours since he had held her so close, but they seemed like eons to him. He was only glad he reached in time before she changed and got into something more comfortable. This way, he would now get to take her beautiful form that he couldn't notice so well in a room filled with 100 people lest they notice and start teasing him. He would now take in each and everything about her and perhaps help her change too or so he thought with a slight smile.

He let go of her and slowly turned her for her to face him now. He moved her hair that covered her left ear, removed her earring and proceeded to remove the other side but not before dropping a kiss on her ear. Her eyes that were lowered in shyness were now shut and she gasped loudly, unintentionally letting him know how he affected her. He removed her maang tikka and dropped a kiss there as well. He then moved around her to come behind her to loosen the string that held the necklace in place around her neck. His hands lingered on her bare neck for a few before he finally gathered courage to remove the necklace and dropped a kiss on her nape. She shivered and gasped at every touch of him arousing him even more. He felt passion take over him now as her came in front and removed her dupatta but felt a tug, for it was tucked away in her lehenga. She kept moving back but also pulling him for she didn't realize she was clutching onto his vest. She moved back until her back collided with the wall and she had no where to run. He went down on his knees to carefully pull the dupatta from her lehenga. It was then that he noticed how curvy, how beautiful and how sleek her waist looked. He couldn't help but feel every inch of the side of her waist while moving his face closer to kiss her belly button. Her stomach squeezed and dropped in considerably creating a gap between her belly and his lips, her eyes remained closed but now strained to remain so. He looked up at her face before advancing to kiss her belly even more deeply while her hands went around his head and clutched his hair involuntarily. She said in a low husky voice 'bas kijiye, koi aa jayega' although she didn't realize she was silently pleading him to continue with her gestures by showing him how much he affected her. He licked her belly button real quick at which she threw her eyes open and moved him away. He grabbed her hand and began dropping a trail of kisses on her arm while getting up until her reached her shoulder and continued the trail around her neckline. She silently thanked Babaji that her dress wasn't too deep while he did the same for he noticed the wildness grow in him. She pleaded with him once again to stop and it was then that he saw how much she was fighting to keep her hands off him. He smiled with the thought that she felt such comfort about him now and wondered when did they travel the distance from the time when she would feel all uneasy even without her dupatta.

He held both her hands in his and brought them to his lips and kissed them and moved towards the bed bringing her along with him. He gently seated her on the bed and handed her the night dress before seating himself next to her. She looked at him in surprise when he said 'Abhi waqt nahi aaya tumhari himmat test karne ka par tumne aaj meri himmat ka bura test liya hai Geet. Ab agar main yahan se nahi gaya toh shayad main fail ho jaunga.' He kissed the side of her head on her hair and walked up to the door to leave when he turned around and said 'har subah tumse shuru hogi aur har shaam tum pe khatam'. As he left closing the door behind him, she slumped on the bed wondering how much of a test it's going to be for her if he continues keeping his promise every night.

Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
have not read this and i am scared too....u always leave me hanging in Maaneet land!! I am going to kick ur butt.....not that i don't love it when u spoil us with ur beautiful one shots

ok enough i can't handle this anymore i have to read it!!
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg omg omg Sohniya this is amazing, this is beautiful...Dont talk about the hotness at all, dont talk about the sizzle at all, cause your last dialogue said everything "how much of a test it's going to be for her if he continues with his promise every night." Wohooo girl totally beautiful, and i am seriously wanna read again and again....Very beautiful dialogue....

This is purely beautiful, and best treat for the weekend....

Please please we want more, specially i want more...

Muniza

kajol.kasu thumbnail
wow..simply awesome...pls write more...lovely os..
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if u want to kill me den tell me but dont make me dead with dis.........................
i m super dead................
😍
amazing,awesome,mind blowing....................
i just settled a bit and ur OS again sent me to maneet land...................

@Patelben - please come back...please please please..

@Moony - love ya babes...I didn't realize how beautiful the last line sounds until you pointed it out......MUAH

@kajol.kasu - thanks babes.

@Pooj - I didn't wanna kill you. Sorry :-(
Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago
shiveni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oye Dol ye dil maange more why was it so short😲 i really love u for this and u better write novels yaar 👏 it had everything love passion and sensuous at the same time ☺️ i can totally imagine a scene like this with ur flow,it was amazing dear,dil khush kar dhiya tu ne pappis and jappis for u sweety🤗loved every word of it write more often darling😃
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
would love to see the jewellery removing scene on screen 

Originally posted by: elavenil

oye Dol ye dil maange more why was it so short😲 i really love u for this and u better write novels yaar 👏 it had everything love passion and sensuous at the same time ☺️ i can totally imagine a scene like this with ur flow,it was amazing dear,dil khush kar dhiya tu ne pappis and jappis for u sweety🤗loved every word of it write more often darling😃

Hey buddy...thanks so much. Well it was short and sweet...aur kya bolun main :-)
Jappi for you too my dear.....thanks so much :-)
I usually write something on the weekends.....it's becoming more regular now :-)