A song, which can't be forgotten!!

akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Chahat K Safar Mein!

Diloon K Faasle Dekho

Yeh Aksar Toot Jaate Hein

Ooooh oooh!

Kabhi Ansoo Bahate hein!

Oooh oooh oooh!

Kabhi Chalte hein Sehra Mein

Phir Bhi Muskurate Hein

Inteha Har Ghari Kiiiiii

Kasauti Zindaghi Key!!!

Misssssssssssssssssssssssssing so much!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even i stil miss ds show , n love its title song n all others  which were ever part of it
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prem aisi kadi he                                                                                               dilon ko jod deti he                                                                                        magar jab tootti he ye                                                                                    hath se chootti he ye                                                                                       khul jaate hain saare bandhan                                                                         jab hum se roothti he ye                                                                                        intiha bebasi ki ...........kasauti zaindagi ki ...........kasauti zindagi ki          
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i was never a regular viewer of this show.....but i still miss it 'coz i remember whenever kasauti used to air on tv, .i.e. 8:30 p.m.,my ears always heard that song playing on the tv sets of my neighbours!!😆....at the top volume!!😃😆.......every monday to thursday, at 8:30 pm i knew what i wan gonna listen to next!!😆......And then when the show ended at 9:pm....again that drum voice..''dhan dhan dhan''...used to come..😆...which made me understand ki lagta hai aaj ka episode khatam ho gaya!!😆........so, i miss listening to that song and drum voices from my neighbour's place!!😆........

On a serious note, i do liked Prem Mukti from KZK.😊
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shipra_S

i was never a regular viewer of this show.....but i still miss it 'coz i remember whenever kasauti used to air on tv, .i.e. 8:30 p.m.,my ears always heard that song playing on the tv sets of my neighbours!!😆....at the top volume!!😃😆.......every monday to thursday, at 8:30 pm i knew what i wan gonna listen to next!!😆......And then when the show ended at 9:pm....again that drum voice..''dhan dhan dhan''...used to come..😆...which made me understand ki lagta hai aaj ka episode khatam ho gaya!!😆........so, i miss listening to that song and drum voices from my neighbour's place!!😆........

On a serious note, i do liked Prem Mukti from KZK.😊

😆😆😆😆😆