Wht needs to be Disgraced is being Praised

Dsntmatter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nw before u jump into conclusion I am talking of Armaan's actions and the current DMG track nt of the character. I cant believe tht people are actually trying to justify this! I mean slit my throat and feed me to the birds! Hw can u justify an act like this?! Hw can u justify someonething tht wrong?! And then they jump to the easiest way out: AR did it out of love! How can love be this disgraceful?! How can love be so insensitive?! If this is ur AR thn they have redefined love in the wrong way.

I dnt understand why Armaan fans wud support his actions? why wud they do tht? I mean the guy is forcing himself on someone's wife and dsnt have the decency to bear a few punches when her husband finds out. I can fully understand when they support him and AR relation bt this has so tainted ur oh-so-precious love story! Do u nt gt it?! Armaan is being butchered when he hits on a married woman regardless of her past with him. No matter how much dignified their love ws in the past it has lost all possible respect with this track.

Again: this post is designated to discuss Armaan's actions nt himself. 

So if u fully understand the above post thn do reply bt if nt thn dnt waste ur time n commenting space. If ur comments are logical thn even disagreements are going to appreciated bt if all u hav to say 'AR Forever' n things in the same line thn please do hesitate before commenting. Actually think thrice because wud only be a mockery of ur favourites!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

dont agree wid u sorry

Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: magic2

dont agree wid u sorry

Its kai bt u I jst wnted to put the point across. Whts my loss if Armaan is being butchered?!
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Ahhh u actually expect ppl to agree with you? They ll come hammer n tongs with the proof of true love:

bhook hadtaal!!!
bullet!!!
aaloo paratha!!!!
AR forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8 post btw

SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What about Riddhima? πŸ˜•
Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: desisangel

What about Riddhima? πŸ˜•

Riddhima is butchered and everyone knows which is why I didnt feel the need  of mentioning her
Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Ahhh u actually expect ppl to agree with you? They ll come hammer n tongs with the proof of true love:

bhook hadtaal!!!
bullet!!!
aaloo paratha!!!!

Gr8 post btw

LOL! aloo paratha? man atleast considerable amount of ArSh fans agree! (their armaan fans too)
jaan_1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsntmatter

Nw before u jump into conclusion I am talking of Armaan's actions and the current DMG track nt of the character. I cant believe tht people are actually trying to justify this! I mean slit my throat and feed me to the birds! Hw can u justify an act like this?! Hw can u justify someonething tht wrong?! And then they jump to the easiest way out: AR did it out of love! How can love be this disgraceful?! How can love be so insensitive?! If this is ur AR thn they have redefined love in the wrong way.

I dnt understand why Armaan fans wud support his actions? why wud they do tht? I mean the guy is forcing himself on someone's wife and dsnt have the decency to bear a few punches when her husband finds out. I can fully understand when they support him and AR relation bt this has so tainted ur oh-so-precious love story! Do u nt gt it?! Armaan is being butchered when he hits on a married woman regardless of her past with him. No matter how much dignified their love ws in the past it has lost all possible respect with this track.

Again: this post is designated to discuss Armaan's actions nt himself. 

So if u fully understand the above post thn do reply bt if nt thn dnt waste ur time n commenting space. If ur comments are logical thn even disagreements are going to appreciated bt if all u hav to say 'AR Forever' n things in the same line thn please do hesitate before commenting. Actually think thrice because wud only be a mockery of ur favourites!

Am neutral, not any particular character's fan, jus love watching the show... But right now, the essence of love is totally killed... you have rightly put it... 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Brilliant topic dude but don't u knwo armaan is the 'BHAGWAN" and BHAGWANS can never be wrong
i agree though with what u said
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

bhook hadtaal!!!
bullet!!!
aaloo paratha!!!!

Gr8 post btw

so true man..Armaaan is bigger than god Ram also committed mistakes but ARMAAN neverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†