30th Septe. written update Simbhi very emotional

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Omi comforts neetu. Anita comes out with baby. Astrologer asks for time and birth palce and all. Anuj give the detail. Anita gives the tim as 2.10 om. Neetu says it is 2.12 pm/ Anita is shocked and says: how can you know. I am the mother I know the time. Panditji says 2 minutes does not make much difference in kundali.He looks ate both Neetu and Anita stragnly and replies this baby has multiple parents yog. Mnaju replies: this baby has so many people to love him so tha tis true. Then panditji asks if any one wants to ask question. bui sits there asking questions while manju go look for abhi's janam patri. But she can't find.  Omi ask to pay to panditji. Anita asks Anuj to pay. Omi says we wil both pay and they both do,

as panditji walks out Simi  Simi show him Abhi's janam patri. Pnditji asks why didn't she show him inside. simi does not reply.
Pnditji says: this person is very near his death. He has astmabhar yog. Time is running out. on him.
Simi is very sad. as she comes in manju asks her about abhi's janam patri. and sees it with Simi. manju says: simi we have to do something. Abhi has to remarried . abhi has to marry rajjo. simi is shocked.

Abhi is talking on the phone regarding the factory he says: nothing should fall on Anuj. They need to keep anuj out of it completely. Abhi is in thinking mode and very serious about all that is happening in his life. he does not see Simi coming and standing tthere,

Simi looks at him and cries so much remembering all covering her mouth. Abhi turns around and sees Simi. He turns around again and changes his worried look and lookst at Simi smilingly.

He asks Simi when did you come here? Please  do teh house work. But pay some atention to me as well. I need you when I don't see you I feel scared.. simi says: abhi I want to ask you a question close your eyes. Abhi says: wow surprise ok. He closes his eyes: simi asks if I am dying or I die will you remaary. Abhi says; simi the answer is no with closed  eyes or open. In sickness, happiness any time anywhere the answer is no. Simi hugs him and they both are sad, Simi is  crying.(great scene played out between them)

Simi that night looks at him massaging his head. While abhi is laying there prtending to be at sleep. Simi is having flashbacks of all their happy times while she is looking at him. She turns around closes her eyes, Abhi puts hsi arms around and talsk to her . Simi pretends to be at sleep.

Next day:
  abhi is exercising near kitchen. Simi says: why are you exercising here. Abhi replies jokingly ; i wanted to show you I am compltely fit now and can go to factory. 

Anuj waits while manju gives him prasad and puta necklace in abhi's neck and blesses him. Anuj is jealous and asks abhi to hurry, Anuj does not like abhi getting attention.

When they arrive at the factory the mob is waiting there with big lathis. Anuj  abhi and their lawyer walks forward. Abhi is standing ahead of Anuj and some men are gripping thei lathis tight in anger

Precap: neetu is show playing with the baby. Anita comes there she is shocked seeing neetu with baby.

My comments beautiful scene between Simbhi very emotional heart touching showing the height of their love.
Edited by ramas - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

librarypass thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Seems that not much happened today.
preet222 thumbnail
thanks for the update..what a touching scene..