Stars we want back on TV- CK, SC, ST and TP

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Stars we want back on TV
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

There are some talented TV stars who were very popular among the viewers but have been missing from the small screen for sometime now. Here is a list of actors we hope to see back on out TV screens soon.
Showing 1 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Cezanne Khan- Cezanne Khan is popularly known as the charming Anurag Basu of Kasautii Zindagi Kay. After leaving the show he acted in Ek Ladki Anjaani Si and Seeta Aur Geeta . However these shows did not fare too well and Cezanne has been missing from the small screen ever since.
Previous    Next

Showing 3 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Surveen Chawla- The beautiful Surveen played Charu youngest sister of Kashish (Aamna Sharif) in her debut serial Kahin Toh Hoga. Even though she was not the protagonist, her acting talent and screen presence got her noticed. She later won over the audience with her performances in Kasautii Zindagi Kay and Kaajjal. After these shows ended she took a long break and recently hosted Comedy Circus Ke Superstars. However her fans are still waiting to see her in a proper role.
Previous    Next

Showing 5 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Shweta Tiwari- Even though it has been quite a while since Kasautii Zindagi Ki ended, Shweta's performance as the protagonist Prerna is still etched in the memory of the viewers. After the show ended she starred in Jaane Kya Baat Hui but the show did not receive an encouraging response. Shweta was seen in some reality shows like Nach Baliye 2, Yeh Hai Jalwa, Comedy Circus - Chinchpokli To China, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3 and others but the audience is waiting to see her in a new show where she can display her terrific acting skills.
Previous    Next

Showing 7 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Tina Parekh- Tina has played various roles ranging from a student in Hip Hip Hurray to Om and Parvati's sensible daughter in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and even been a part of the crazy Parekh family in Khichdi. She is best remembered for her role as Shruti in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Mukti in Kasautii Zindagi Kay. Tina was last seen as a contestant in the dance reality show Kabhi Kabhii Pyaar Kabhi Kabhii Yaar, along with Kasautii co-star Karanvir Bohra and his wife Teejay. The actress has not signed any new show after her marriage to Vikram Hazra and her fans are awaiting her comeback. 
Previous    Next

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fazy thanx a lot for ds article ,agree with all those fans of st who wanna watch again in new show , even i m one person among them who is eager to see ....
literally she needs to come to enchant her fans again by acting.. wish dt she comes in new show soon ...... dse days i m waiting for BB , BTW I ALREADY KNOW ITS NOT good show but to see fst glimpse of her i m being avid..

LOVE U SHWETA ALWAYS.....

all persons who r disappeared from d tv  for a long time (given in ds list) , really i would to like watch all.....
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS.😊.....Wanna see Tina- Karanvir back together!😃.....Loved them as Prem Mukti!😍.....