FF Kya pyaar karoge mujhse Pt 10 pg 19 - 20th Jan

saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! I have a new storyline in mind after watching today's episode.. I will post it very soon.. Do tell me what you think about it..
Edited by saina01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ur most welcome Fiza....we all are now addicted to ur FFs more than the show....w8ing for ur update....
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fiza you are the best, any FF you post will really be great
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The story starts where today's episode ends.

Part 1

After making sure Gopi has finished her food Koki send her to her room to rest and goes to her own room where Parag was sitting and thinking about Gopi. Koki sits down next to him and says

Koki: Today I've realised how wrong I was to get Gopi bahu married to aham. I have ruined that innocent girl's life by getting her married to my son.. Koi kissi jaanwar ke saath bhi do din rahe to usse lagau ho jata hai lekin Aham ke seene main to dil hi nahi hai.. Woh to ek machine jaisa ban gaya hai.. Aur iss ki wajah bhi main hi houn.. Aap bilkul theek kehte the aham ke papa.. Parivaar aur parivaar ki khushi kaam se zyada important hai.. Lekin main yeh baat kabhi samaj hi nahi payi..

Koki breaks down crying in front of parag and he puts his arms around her and consoles her.

Parag: Kokila... Ab chup ho jao.. Galat to hua hai Gopi beti ke saath... Lekin iss galat ko sahi sirf tum hi karogi.. Main tumhein achi tarah se janta houn.. I know you will never give up until you have set everything right.. Aur iss baar main tumhara pura saath dounga.. Tum jo kahogi main wahi karounga..

Koki stops crying and gets a determined look on her face after listening to Parag and says

Koki: Aap bilkul theek keh rahe hain.. Galati to hui hai mujhse aur iss galati ko main hi sudharungi.. I won't give up until my Gopi bahu gets all her happiness back.. Aur ab Aham ko sabak sikhana bohot zaroori ho gaya hai.. Bohot ho gaya.. Bas ab aur nahi sahegi meri Gopi bahu..

They both go to bed after discussing what they will do to set everything right.

Koki wakes up early the next day and goes to Gopi's room and knocks on the  door. Gopi who was already up opened the door and smiled sweetly at Koki

Gopi: Maji aap? Kuch kaam tha to mujhe bula liya hota.. Main ajati..

Koki enters gopi's room and closes the door behind her.

Koki: Bohot zaroori kaam tha Gopi bahu.. Issi liye mujhe khud ana para..

Gopi: Ji kahiye maji.. Main abhi kardeti houn..

Koki: Main tumse kuch maangungi to tum mujhe dogi Gopi bahu?

Gopi: Yeh aap kya kehrahi hain maji.. Aap meri maa hain aur ma apne bachon se kuch bhi maangti nahi hain balki hukum deti hain.. Aap keh kar to dekhiye.. Aap ke liye main kuch bhi karoungi..

Koki: Main chahti houn ki tum aaj se apna mangal sutr aur sindoor pehena band kardo..

Gopi is shocked and her eyes fill with tears: Lekin maji..

Koki holds gopi's face between her palms and says: Pehle meri puri baat sunle gopi bahu.. Main chahti houn ke tum aaj se apna sindoor aur mangal sutr pehena chor do.. Tum aaj se Aham ka koi bhi kaam nahi karogi.. Chahe woh kitna bhi cheekhe chillaye lekin tum uski madad nahi karogi.. Tum aaj se uski patni ki tarah nahi balki meri beti banke iss ghar mein rahogi.. Aaj se tum iss ghar ki beti ban kar rahogi.. Aaj ke baad tum aham ke liye kabhi bhi vrat nahi rakhogi aur us ke liye kuch nahi karogi.. Aur agar tum ne in mein se kuch bhi kiya to mera mara hua moun dekhogi..

Gopi was crying by the time Koki finished talking.

Koki: Tune mujhe apni maa kaha hai na beti.. To phir ek baar apni maa par bharosa kar ke dekh.. Main sab theek kardoungi..

Gopi hugs Koki and cries her heart out and Koki consoles Gopi and wipes her tears and kisses her forehead.

Gopi then removes her sindoor and mangal sutr and keeps them in a drawer in her night stand..

That's it for today.. So what do you guys think??
Telly_Addict thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fiza....as always loved it..
ise kahte hai kahani and twist...not like CVs dragging and stretching....
liza_beans thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love it ,  Gopi is getting something she always wanted a Mother's Love.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So my Hindi's lacking, but from what I can tell, seems like Aham will sit up and take notice now!  Good job!  Wish something like this happened on the show...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
fiza w8ing for next part....
..anisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow that was great....do update soon😊
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Fiza, I LOVED it.  This is what they need to do on the show sever all ties to Aham totally and see how he takes it.

Shelly