Dino Morea & Milind Soman in Ugly tug of war

sheeba2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
During the elimination task, Dino & Milind had a rift and were involved in a ugly tug of war. It looked so awkward that these two handsome bollywood actors were doing such a silly thing on TV. I guess both are having a mid-life crisis (with Dino not getting any movie offers & Milind getting bashed up by new,unknown southern heroes in South movies, after virtually being ignored by bollywood). They vented out that frustration so badly on each other but I was disappointed that Priyanka Chopra chose to ignore & downplay the entire issue.
Edited by sheeba2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
I agree with you , it just looked so ugly how they were snatching the rope or watever like cats and dogs :S

there was a film of them 2 as the leads and they were playing brothers....milland just looked so angry after the stunt and i cud feel the cold vibes

never the less i absolutly LOVE these 2 guys , simply so HOT
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I Know it was seen like they were desperate to win the show. PC didn't say anything b/c she is friends with Dino. she have been so unfair throughout the show and she had favorites; such a bad host.
Edited by neil4ever - 13 years ago
huh? whats all this! for me it looked like they caught that thing TOGETHER. too bad for them. and why would anyone want to leave it for the other?
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I wish people would stop blaming Priyanka Chopra for everything!!!  
If Priyanka had said anything am sure there would be comments like is she their teacher or mother to shout at them?
Agreed Priyanka is not a great host but stop blaming her for everything. 

As far as Dino & Milind are concerned they dont really get along & watching them in that stunt it became quite obvious