WRITTEN UPDATE 29TH SEPT 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

KAROL BAGH WRITTEN UPDATE 29th SEPT

Neetu hugging omi is crying,RS came in to meet talk with them neetu asked for forgiveness but RS said no need to say sorry what you did you must have think about before doing it.I have full faith in you but you must understand that a child is a part of his mom after birth he does the difference of being in a different world and can't bear it from being far from his mom.that's why all parents are afraid.
Abhi joined them in the room and RS explain the situation of Neetu and asked abhi to understand her and try to explain to anita.RS leaves from there and omi asked for forgiveness from abhi in behalf of neetu.Abhi says to neetu why aren't you my sister.
Neetu is shocked when she saw Simi approaching the door slowly.abhi tells her i'm no more good to asked for forgiveness from you and hugged neetu.abhi is dragging neetu by her hand saying let go to anita to take the baby as he's your's.the baby need to stay with his own mother.neetu said that anita and anuj need to have the baby they will not be able to bear the lost of the baby,may be their weddings also depends on the baby.abhi asked neetu why do you have to suffer for all of us why?this is not done.simi approached neetu and asked for forgiveness saying it is my fault,but i was afraid for anita anuj and mom.neetu said no need to say anything more as you only suggest me but it was my decision,and if you had not asked it would have taken this same decision.neetu hugged simi ,both sisters are crying,neetu said what we want is only the happiness of the child.
Omi and Abhi are in the terrace,the latter is saying he can't believe that a mom can handle her child to someone else.i'm shy thinking how anita treated neetu and i promised both you and neetu that the child will not go anywhere from this house.omi thanks abhi saying this child is all for us and we'll not be able to live without him.omi calledthe priest for the kundli of the baby.Bui brought tea for them and asked what are you talking?no matter if you don't say me a word but please take the tea.abhi phone rings it is from the office,the superior told abhi that the two workers implicated in the fire are dead and there will be further investigation on you and anuj.abhi asked to send money to the familis of the dead workers and take care that anuj is out of all this whatever you do will be my responsibility.Manju is talking with simi in the hall,saying there's always a problem see now also anita is leaving i did not play with the baby enough,simi said everything will be alright.abhi talking in his phone slipped down the stairs but simi put her hand on a cupboard corner to protect abhi from being hurt with it.manju is shocked.abhi is sitting on his bed with all the members of the family and is saying how simi protect him and asked not to worry as so many times he slipped like that and the first time so many person are gathered.simi is in the hall and manju said i dreamt about abhi falling down i'm so afraid we must do something.The priest, omi called is already at home and omi gave him the kundli,anuj is entering home and omi told him i called the priest to make the kundli of our child and corrected himself saying i mean your's and anita child and anuj goes in to bring anita and the baby.Anuj entered the room and anita scolded him saying where were you come help me in packing.anuj asked her what is happening she told him that she has got hundred reasons to leave this house,from when i'm here i'm no more happy it is all suffocating here.anuj said this suffocated place is my house and she replied but it is not mine and will never be mine.neetu running is coming to their room and heard everything.Anita saw her and picked the baby and told anuj to tell neetu to stay away from her and the baby.neetu came in and asked for forgiveness for not slapping her she's pleading to anita and asked anuj to make anita understand but the adamant anita said no you must not apologise you must pay for it,till today my parents never raised their voice on me and you?I can't tolerate this you have understand?neetu falls to anita feet pleading and asking for foregiveness and she's smiling.omi watching all the happening from the door is sad.Neetu tells her i slapped you,do slapp me hundred times and she began to slap herself anita is all happy and finally anuj stops her.anita told neetu now you do justice to what happened and asked anuj she will stay in the house if neetu stay ten feets way from the baby both neetu and omi are shocked and sad.anita said whatever happened to the child don't stay near him and go away.she took the baby to the priest.neetu is crying and hugged omi.
Omi is angry saying to neetu you told me to keep quiet and anita misbehaved with you and i'm just watching quietly,i'm so angry looking how you was pleading to anita i only know how i stop myself and is she to tell you to stay ten feets away from our child.the baby who she's not able to handle is ours and now hear me whatever happened i will bring back the baby to you.omi hugged neetu.
Bui is asking the priest some way to get rajjo married.the priest said there's some problem with the kundli of rajjo to which bui said she's already aware about all these.the priest said in the coming thirty days she can get married and simi is hearing all these.
anuj along with anita and baby take the priest blessings and the priest is asking anuj all the info about baby birth and asked the time when anuj did not know about it and simi answered but neetu corrected her the priest is looking shockingly at neetu and scene freezes on neetu.
PRECAP: simi talking to abhi is saying if something happened to me and if i died................................ 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suman_264 thumbnail
Thanks for the update!Neetu should take her baby back,and Anuj should wake up and teach Anita a lesson!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update anju. wow you do updates for so many shows.👏
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you totally!  Zee TV should be ashamed to put this CRAP on tv!!!!!  Take this show off the air its garbage!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
i myself did not like the part where neetu was slapping herself and anita was smiling.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks alot for the update anju. wow you do updates for so many shows.👏

Really appreciate your comments. but shalini is always  a good friend and know how to show it.this for you   

ebhagat thumbnail
I can't believe they are treating a baby as a possesion, and this Track is even worst then the last track - just end the show already