Beauty is an understatement for Sid's character

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I love Sid more than any other character because his character has strength and CVS have explored that very well. CVS didn't make Sid perfect, but for the people around him he has turned in to perfection. Sid made more horrible mistakes than anyone else in the show. One of the biggest one was taking those pictures with Riddhima. He was also shown as one of the meanest main characters in DMG. And look at him now. He has turned into an angel.

Today when Riddhima fell down at Sid's feet I thought the scene is meant to be powerful. But how many times have we seen Riddhima fall at someone's feet? WAY TOO MANY TIMES. (giri hui woman stop falling) But the scene where Sid went down and said how did this happen was the line that I will probably remember for a long time. This was not the little boy who felt he got betrayed by the girl he loved. But this was a grown up husband who had loved his wife with every part of his being, who had trusted her despite all odds.

CVS thank you for giving us Siddhant Modi. Because he is so freaking amazing that I can actually stand the show just to see him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
HEY you are back I have been missing you...I know what you mean Sid is the angle who truly loved and has shown us love is not possessing but trusting ....and giving..BUT ALAS he is surrounded by his worst enemies around him...
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Fatima !! Sid is the reason that show is watchable. Watched an epi after ages, and Sid made me proud. His growth from that immature Houston brat to this mature responsible human-being has been amazing. And his integrity, his strength, his courage, and his love for that woman......honestly, I have no words for him.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wonder if tomorrow's fight will take up the whole episode. I really want to see how Sid treats Riddhima now. I hope he becomes totally indifferent.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

I wonder if tomorrow's fight will take up the whole episode. I really want to see how Sid treats Riddhima now. I hope he becomes totally indifferent.

same here I want him to lok thru her big time......
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Siddhant Modi is the best character in the whole tv worldl ....Love him n cant see him in pain
Edited by jacobharry10011 - 13 years ago
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post Angel !! 👏
Beauty is,indeed,an understatement for Siddhant's character. When he took those picutres of Riddhima,i knew he had done wrong but now he has officially transformed into an angel.  I loved him today. Now,i will completely agree to whatever decision he takes because this time he will be right on both sides.
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The character of Sidhaant Modi has been really sketched so beautifully!!!

I hope CVs maintain the characterization!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

awesome post

without a doubt siddhant modi is the best character in dmg right now, he is selfless and always believes in bringing happiness to eveyrones life

his love for rids is unconditional and pure,

karan wahi has played to sid to perfection

norzar

sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Awesome post Fatima !! Sid is the reason that show is watchable. Watched an epi after ages, and Sid made me proud. His groW*H from that immature Houston brat to this mature responsible human-being has been amazing. And his integrity, his strength, his courage, and his love for that woman......honestly, I have no words for him.

👏 his journey has been of many ups and downs and Sid will always be remebered for having his head held high!